The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Learner012
paboshitdae
kijun
BlackSea_X
IhatejesSICKa
IhateSOSHI
ijustlovetvxq
xisa
xjjjLOVE
deflate
mkd454
asiian_melodii*
portiaisabel
wickedfairy
yuniel
sparkle
B*tchanny
Yumii
Cutie
SuJugirl95
LUPIN
Super Gal
soshit
KaoriSaru
empress_ellen
alwaiis_u
soshihater
semperSTAND
Tbell
musicmakesmehigh
sing_lalala
snsdsuckss
Evilicewolf
amylia
yudit
collation
stand<3
lovewg
SUJUDB
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
boomboomnya
brokenhearted
Hannie*Saru
queenbee
Angela
Gaytards
HallyuLuv
Zoy
Bento_box
53 posters

It's official.... (answer inside)

kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's official.... (answer inside)

Post by kijun Sun 17 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

Wow. I've never felt so happy after hearing about a scam.
    It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 383317 that guy did a good job !
    Haha.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's official.... (answer inside)

Post by paboshitdae Mon 25 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

Bento_box wrote:InS♥ne can count on N♥ne
    As per usual netizens went all CSI on his ass and dug up quite a bit on this guys history. The dude has an empas blog, a DCinside account, bestiz account, egloos blog, an MNCast account ALL dedicated to Soshi. Tiffany more specifically.

This dude no matter how much you look in to him for a grown adult in their twenties is seriously creepy. He obsessed over Tiffany and provided so much Soshi links and goods to gain trust and of course starting sosiz.net and having it as the main Soshi fan site of Korea.

They constantly attack people for no reason, provoke fanclubs in their fancafes and insult/threaten their idols without reason. They also physically harm people (these guys are thugs who only care for their own 9 girls). If anyone were to give their opinion on Soshi and if it was negative they'll jump down their throats. They even bash on their own people, remember the guy that exposed the fanletters in the garbage...they brandished him as a psychopath and made him out as a stalker. They turn neautrals in to antis with what they do, they attack blogs constantly who say something negative and label them as anti and bash them everywhere under the sun. And I am not talking about the internatinal fans, though unfortunately some are like them.

It says a lot about these Soshi fans to be honest, when the person that made all those fans got together and tried to build a community with their fandom, gave them false hope that they're going to have their money invested in something for their idols and then steals it and runs off. The most fanatical stabs you in the back, what a nice thought.

=) i couldn't have said it better i like the CSI part most and karma I love you <33
    Learner012
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 72
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by Learner012 Mon 08 Sep 2008, 7:08 pm

LOL F**k them.

Great work scammer. LOL
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 20 Sep 2008, 6:16 pm

this is great!!!

that's what those stupid
    fans get for doing unreasonable
    bashing!!!!

i dont pity them one bit!!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 3:38 am

Tsk, tsk , tsk... There it is... KARMA finally made it's way to them... I feel so sorry for those who lost their money but... they really need to learn a lesson... It's payment for how they've been treating other fans, fcs and groups. They don't respect other fcs and fans... Not even there own members respect each other... Just look at this case...
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 29 Dec 2008, 10:07 pm

Well, that sucks for S<3nes.
    dondochaka
    dondochaka

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by dondochaka Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:16 am

I felt sorry for those Soshi fans who got scammed but then I remembered what they did to those poor fan girls during the DC2008, the things they told SS501 and the things they told Super Junior and TVXQ and I smiled and thought that they really deserved it. It's just like Fate told them : "Right back at 'ya!"Razz Razz

Karma sure is sweet. so dear so dear

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:34 pm