The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Tiffany_Ugly
soshit
sing_lalala
collation
Yumii
Bento_box
Hannie*Saru
boomboomnya
Super Gal
Tbell
SUJUDB
xisa
soshihater
empress_ellen
KaoriSaru
LenaLuvsWG
snsdsuckss
fuzzywuzzy
Cutie
Angela
24 posters

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind

Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind Empty Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind

Post by Angela Sun 27 Jul 2008, 3:43 pm

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind 200807241035061120_1

We can add another idiot to the pot of so-called "pro-SNSD" people.

Seems like Nam GyuRi is in desperate need of anti-fans because she recently spoke out to My Daily in defense of SNSD.

"SNSD are in need of consolation" she mentioned in an interview. "Its difficult and heartbreaking to perform in front of an unresponsive crowd, as a singer myself I should know."

Nam GyuRi has a lot to promote recently and excuse our cynicism here at STAND but since she's a part of Mnet its no surprise she's defending SM artists. (SM has Mnet wrapped around their little finger ;) ) It's convenient since SM is currently suffering due to the low sales of tickets for SM TOWN LIVE, so a little sympathy from fans wont hurt them.

Nam GyuRi boasted of her love for SNSD and how she considers them like friends and has met them outside of work on numerous occasions, by drinking Tea.

Going for tea, eh? Gyuri with your lack of personality and second rate talent, you'll have plenty of time for that in the future. perhaps SNSD can join you and you can open a tea shop together. Call it "plastic teacup". Make it a theme, plastic cutlery, plastic cups, plastic women to serve it for you!!!

She continued to bang on about how it must have been such a mental strain to perform in front of a silent audience and since their schedule was so busy it must have hurt them immensely.

Now I'm not sure if Nam GyuRi knows this but, "You reap what you sow", my plastic sister.

Next time I see people pitying GyuRi. I'm not sure if she's noticed but the last person to openly sympathies with them and well "threaten" people was the "devilman" radio disc jockey, Shin HaeCheol. And to make it funnier he recently had an interview on KBSs "연예가중계" (entertainment show), where he tried so hard to not mention them and promote the fact that Seo TaiJi is his second cousin and eat "hearts". No joke people he went to a street vendor and ordered 'heart to eat', not to mention perv on women all through out the interview O_O what a good person to promote you.

Anyhow, Gyuri with your movie and solo album coming, don't expect too many people to buy it,DelusionFuls and Bonerifics can only spend so much money. And its going to SNSDs new album, not yours.

Credit: MyDaily
    Translation: STAND

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind Empty Re: Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2008, 3:51 pm

never really liked her anyways -.-
    ShitDae HAVE FRIENDS?!
    wow didn't know that
    well I know they got retarded fans but THEY ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS?!?!?!?
    shocking... Shocked
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :
    Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Sun 27 Jul 2008, 5:34 pm

Did she ever wonder "WHY?" the crows is unresponsive??

Theres more talented groups out there who dont get the support they need...

But anyways, since this is the anti-snsd forum, I'm not gonna waste my anti-energy for her here ^^"

Last edited by Tipi on Sun 27 Jul 2008, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 27 Jul 2008, 6:08 pm

Alrighty. Nam Gyu Ri, your name's on our shitlist =]
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Sun 27 Jul 2008, 6:27 pm

pshh
    i never liked her.

ew.
    wtf? you should know that snshitdae is plastic.
    i wonder if you're made out of plastic as well.
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by LenaLuvsWG Sun 27 Jul 2008, 8:00 pm

Of course that plastic face back stabbing whore would like SNSD, I wont lie. the whore can sing but thanks for fucking over the rest of SeeYa you conceited bitch, she knows her plastic face is the most popular in seeya and knows the others wont last long without her bringing media attenion.

Edited By Mod
    https://standintl.forumotion.com/member-s-area-f1/rules-info-and-warnings-please-read-t19.htm

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

Didn't know she got plastic surgery
    I don't pay attention to people I'm not interested in
    No wonder her face looks so different in that pic from when i saw her on X-Man
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Post by KaoriSaru Sun 27 Jul 2008, 9:50 pm

She talks about what she sees.. She never thought of the deeper answers that why we were so unresponsive. Figure that and TALK AGAIN! Stupid Gyu Ri.
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Post by empress_ellen Sun 27 Jul 2008, 10:55 pm

Wasn't she the one who had her breast exposed during a live show and danced for about a minute without noticing?(Yes she was)
    and wasn't SEE YA the group who's one back up dancer had a seizure and that didn't stop dancing to help her and later made-up an bullshit excuse that because she was behind them they couldn't see her so that's why they didn't help her?(Yep)
    She's a bitch just as her "friends" SNSD.........
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 27 Jul 2008, 11:00 pm

=.=
    wehos' this girly over here??
    i don't even know her before ^^"
    and yet she defend shitdae *sigh*
    looks like someone wnats to have some antis kekekekekekek
    xisa
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by xisa Sun 27 Jul 2008, 11:02 pm

Yeah sure it is heartbreaking when you perform to an unresponsive and hating crowd, but ONLY if you did nothing wrong. Now SNSD might be dumb enough to not realize that they did something wrong so thats explain why they are trying to be the victim here...for people to give them the black sea, there must be something wrong with them that makes nearly all the people in the stadium except sushi rollers to hate them. Seeya has anti too but they've never had something as big as that. Nam Gyuri needs to think for a sec and clear up her mind, surely she didnt think crowd did that just because they like to and have free time.
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Mon 28 Jul 2008, 12:05 am

who is she??? I've never heard of her! I've only heard of SeeYa but was never interested in them....

hmm....I guess ShitDae has her wrapped around their fingers! Wow, and she says this what? 1-2 months after the event?? What was she afraid of? Antis? Well you got them now honey.

Maybe ShitDae was complaining to her since she did say that she would go out with them to drink "tea" *probably alcohol)
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Mon 28 Jul 2008, 2:29 am

she only says that to draw some attention to her already failed solo career!

she is a true JERK! and a good companion for SNSD for that matter
    their personalities matched super well!!
    not only she got as much plastic surgery as them ...
    if she hangs out a little more with them ... we will see that SNSD bitches hopefully get the enough training so that like her .. they too start exposing their bare breasts to the public and dance for minutes .. enjoying the attention ppl give them ... and prove the fact that they are going to come up with a new image for their second album! only then to back stab the rest of the group and start their solo career!
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Mon 28 Jul 2008, 2:47 am

I saw this wannabe SNSD in Star Golden Bell show. Holy cow, she is such a bimbo. Acting cute and stuff.. Evil or Very Mad
    Nam Gu ri is THE shit! careful
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Mon 28 Jul 2008, 3:05 am

Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Mon 28 Jul 2008, 5:20 am

Well, hate to say this..She is indeed gorgeous BUT still, she has too much plastic going on there. confused
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:34 am

never cared for her
    in my mind she looks plastic too
    i guess they must have had their brains
    made of plastic as well Oh No
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:38 am

Plastic understands plastic I suppose~
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 28 Jul 2008, 1:44 pm

she freaks me out to be honest, always has. Never understood why she's the most popular one of SeeYa when she lacks personality.

She's just scary eyes and a freaky smile to me. :3

p.s. I would never visit the "plastic teacup" Apparently plastic and hot liquids can be poisonous. Razz
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Mon 28 Jul 2008, 2:11 pm

another PLASTIC with SCARY face... Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind 633942
    i guess... only PLASTIC understands each other... Razz
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :

Post by LenaLuvsWG Mon 28 Jul 2008, 4:37 pm

Hm..I see bashing of ANOTHER artist here, lol. Think I'll go find another anti-SNSD site that isn't run by moronic fan girls, who only take offense when someone insults their precious boy band fags.

Peace fan whores, fuck you, suju, dbsg and snsd. ^.^
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 28 Jul 2008, 4:52 pm

^^ Consider yourself Banned LenaLuvsWg.

You could have reported it to a mod or admin if you felt there was some injustice on your part. Instead you chose to verbally abuse other members and constantly break the rules.

This is a very valid topic as it involves direct mention of SNSD. Nam GyuRi chose to make those comments on a public plateau and we have a right to criticize them.

We are fair here and care to make this place as safe and comfortable a place for the other anti-fans as can possibly be.

As long as you follow the rules.

I'll keep your final comment up, for other people to understand why you were banned.

Your malicious news thread you opened has been deleted.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Mon 28 Jul 2008, 7:58 pm

Nam Gyuri biotch! u are on my shit list.. No wonder i never liked your fake ass.. after u let that dancer have a seizure behind u, i saw the bitch in you.. tony left your ass, you lost your mind, started slapping people in movie sets, left seeya, now hanging out with sluts... biotch no wonder your song is a flop... eat your heart out...

tea??/ HAHHAHAHA!!! grrrllll we know that secret code for slore activity.. bug eyed bitch
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Mon 28 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

collation wrote:Nam Gyuri biotch! u are on my shit list.. No wonder i never liked your fake ass.. after u let that dancer have a seizure behind u, i saw the bitch in you.. tony left your ass, you lost your mind, started slapping people in movie sets, left seeya, now hanging out with sluts... biotch no wonder your song is a flop... eat your heart out...

tea??/ HAHHAHAHA!!! grrrllll we know that secret code for slore activity.. bug eyed bitch

off topic: O_O she let someone have a seizure behind her?

haha this bitch is just like SNSD
    all fake 24/7
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Mon 28 Jul 2008, 8:24 pm

thank you Bento

>< those who become plastic together, stay plastic together. silly nam gyuri =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:20 am