The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
blabblepop
Evilicewolf
shitdae
jjoongiel0ve
IcametoAnti
sing_lalala
herobaby
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
semperSTAND
snoopykiri
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
SUJUDB
Super Gal
IhateSOSHI
Tiffany_Ugly
amylia
klSTAND21
Zoy
Tangera
jaejae19
AngelWings
jaeSMILES
boomboomnya
yuniel
soshit
Cutie
snsdsuckss
POWitszROSIE
soshihater
Yumii
empress_ellen
fuzzywuzzy
Kamo
Hannie*Saru
Angela
LenaLuvsWG
brokenhearted
Bento_box
42 posters

SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Post by Zoy Sun 27 Jul 2008, 5:06 pm

SM Town Live 08 on Arirang Showbiz Extra

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP W/THAT LONG ASS CLIP OF THOSE BITCHES?
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :
    SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Post by Super Gal Mon 28 Jul 2008, 5:28 am

And one more thing Zoy, do you notice SNShitD's clip came first before DBSK, SuJu and The Grace??? I was like Whoa??!
    it looks like Arirang is a sissified tv channel Mad
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Mon 28 Jul 2008, 7:12 am

SUJUDB wrote:
    I get what you're saying but I'm not really good at explaining things.....sorry but just so you know! You DON'T sound stupid!! :)

Oh. LOL. Good. Thanks.

amylia wrote:Ermm kinda like to check the feedback of the fans? See if they've already forgiven SNSD after the whole apology thing and maybe not do the Black Ocean thing again? Is that what you're trying to say? If it is, then LSM should keep on dreaming.

Yeah and this just proves it even more that that apology letter was a total lie.

If this is what the Korean Black Ocean is doing. It makes me wonder what the Chinese Black Ocean is scheming. hypnotize
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Mon 28 Jul 2008, 8:57 pm

man, SM TOWN concert is not selling!
    & it's all THOse 9 bitches!!!
    their making pls not to come! if they weren't there.... i would be happy! i mean who wouldn't!
    &&&& to LSM NOBODY WANTS TO SEE SNSD PERFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE STAND careless ABOUT THEM!!!& their stupid perverts boys (only preverts soshi rolls!)
    but, it would be fun to see BLACK OCEAN SO LSM SHOULD DISBAND THEM!!!!! & see how suckish they are!!!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:32 pm

i think ShitDae will disband within 2-3 years
    they cant last that long...
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:33 pm

If you look at the damage within only 1 year after their debut... 3 years more isnt possible O.O

By that time, the antis will be a huge army!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:35 pm

^true...
    if their 2nd album sells more than 8000(all d ppl from sissified)
    it would b a major shocker to me Shocked
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:37 pm

^oh, thats true too.
    Hopefully sissified wont grow, and see who they truly are before then.

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:44 pm

^^^maybe sissified dont even hav 8000 snsd-obsessed member
    some of them mite b antis just wanting to read wat they say about them

im a member at sissified :D
    but im only there to read d posts
    i dont even bother posting on there
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:59 pm

Sorry if this is off-topic but I've been wondering. About their album sales, someone mentioned that they sold about more than 100,000 copies. Is it the figure for just the 1st original album or the original and the repackaged one? If it is for the original and repackaged one wouldn't their fans buy both of the albums then? So don't you think we should actually divide the number by two, half for the original and half for the repackage?
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Tue 29 Jul 2008, 7:18 pm

What? Sorrry i didn't read it. hahah too lazyy.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 30 Jul 2008, 3:39 am

i wish i could go, for other artist and to be a part in their anti plans.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Wed 30 Jul 2008, 1:27 pm

Cutie wrote:^oh, thats true too.
    Hopefully sissified wont grow, and see who they truly are before then.

they won't GROW! STAND will ! by then after 2-3 years pls we truely see what bunch of fakeness in SNSD!!
    stand til all 9 disappear!
    sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by sing_lalala Thu 31 Jul 2008, 2:35 am

Btw does SNSD even have fans in China? The reason why theres no SMTOWN album is because of those talentless 9 sluts theres not enough lyrics to share -_- though they don't even need to sing aparently just wearing mini-skirts gets fanboys buying albums?
    I'm so gonna laugh if theres a 'black ocean' XD -prays that there will be one-
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Thu 31 Jul 2008, 2:52 am

sing_lalala wrote:Btw does SNSD even have fans in China? The reason why theres no SMTOWN album is because of those talentless 9 sluts theres not enough lyrics to share -_- though they don't even need to sing aparently just wearing mini-skirts gets fanboys buying albums?

they have more anti-fans than fans in China =)
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:28 am

Zoy Zombie wrote:

They have more anti-fans than fans EVERYWHERE.
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by IcametoAnti Thu 31 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

GOSH PLEASE!! LET THE CONCERT HAPPEN! I WANNA SEE THE BLACK SEA!D;

but LOLOLOL LSM GOT PWNEDDDD
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 31 Jul 2008, 8:52 pm

Zoy wrote:
    sing_lalala wrote:Btw does SNSD even have fans in China? The reason why theres no SMTOWN album is because of those talentless 9 sluts theres not enough lyrics to share -_- though they don't even need to sing aparently just wearing mini-skirts gets fanboys buying albums?

yep they do!
    this on girl said it to me on youtube!XD!
    but, it's all good! cause CHINA knows the REAL bitches!
    jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by jjoongiel0ve Sun 03 Aug 2008, 3:32 pm

I hope they bring back the Black Sea. Let history repeat itself!!
    shitdae
    shitdae
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by shitdae Mon 04 Aug 2008, 1:01 am

i would go there hold up 'wonder girls' when snsd come out
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Mon 04 Aug 2008, 4:14 pm

shitdae wrote:i would go there hold up 'wonder girls' when snsd come out

LOL If you or anybody else for that matter, does something like that, you are, and will forever be, my hero!!!!
    Surprise
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Tue 05 Aug 2008, 1:23 pm

now i really think they really shouldn't have debuted
    kpop was soooooooooooo much peaceful before them
    sm was making more money with his previous artists alone
    and their profit is decreasing cause of these girls
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Tue 05 Aug 2008, 3:40 pm

it might just be me but the more i hear about how psycho these sushi rollers are the more i want to encounter one or two...lol
    i don't know i just want to get into a physical fight with one...cause all i do is get into "web" fight which is sooo booty...because nothing physical about it..lol..
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 05 Aug 2008, 3:49 pm

Personally, I too, would be scared shit of attending a concert with those retarded thugs... even if it meant not having to see my 13 boys perform during that day... at least I'll be safe and sure to see them again on another show... haizzzz....

With what the Sushi rollers did to Shapley.. we are definitely looking at another black ocean... Yeah Baby~~

How do the call the allegiance now? Before its was Catrel or Catriel with Cass, Triple S, and ELF... now its Jumping Boa, Cass, ELF and Shapley? bragging

LSM needs to experience this humiliation and have it shoved up his money grubbing ass... and probably include the Sushi bitches along with it... ha!

Ooh! I can't wait for the one in China XD
    crap_generation
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by crap_generation Thu 14 Aug 2008, 10:04 pm

^
    Shapley, Jumping Boa , Cass and ELF are called ShapingKaEl.

I would like to go and join the black ocean!
    But I don't want to risk my life. =.= Stupid InSanes.

I was at Baidu and people were discussing what would happen. Many people were saying the Black Ocean will happen. Lets just hope it will happened in the China one.
    Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 12:04 pm