The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
yayadina
hatepastelpink
IhateSOSHI
Super Gal
Cutie-Weirdo
.:my_world:.
asiian_melodii*
yuniel
taiyou_no_namida
wickedfairy
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
AnimeErushii
HyeSang
koreangurl2626
isa19
kxluv
The.day.dreamer
Ethanol
SujuAngeL
cherry_berry
snsdsuckss
KihaeXi
boojaejae
GRRR?!?
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Metwitchy
stand<3
teaaa
Yumii
Zoy
collation
sXiAHn
soshit
LUPIN
jaejae19
queenbee
40 posters

What have they been up to lately?

AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :
    What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: What have they been up to lately?

Post by AnimeErushii Tue 04 Nov 2008, 7:54 pm

OMG! I used to like Kissing You, but then I watched their recent performance and I actually started to like them... And then I got bored because their songs sounded so gay and to cheery, so I listened to WG instead! SNSD really need to get their act up!
    They haven't even released an album since... *researching* November 1st... in 2007! It has taken them a whole year to releas another album! Haha! Let WG steal the soptlight! From where we are WG are kicking their asses off the stage!

UGH! And what the hell? Look at SiCKa in the first pic. What the hell is she doing?! Dumbasses!

What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: What have they been up to lately?

Post by Guest Tue 04 Nov 2008, 9:32 pm

Haha, SM's been keeping Yoona for himself too long! He should spread her among the fans, it's only fait!

STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :
    What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Tue 04 Nov 2008, 9:49 pm

every body come on!
    tae wateva is gonna go solo
    lizard ? is going to stay her acting career ....
    soo young is gonna be a DJ someday.....
    SUNNY can do whateva she wants since she LSM niece
    the rest is..... i think it gonna go down hill.
    that just my prediction....
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Wed 05 Nov 2008, 1:21 am

omg wtf are they wearing! even changing their stylists does not work >.>
    oh yes. Disbandment is the way to go XD
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 05 Nov 2008, 1:39 am

LOL...just to add my bit ^^

DISBAND Razz

nice post queenbee!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 05 Nov 2008, 3:03 am

lol. wtf!? bring the maknae along to play the piano for leader?! what? did sm pay too much for snsd that they decided to save cost and get free piano perf?!

JUST DISBAND ALREADY!!
    asiian_melodii*
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by asiian_melodii* Wed 05 Nov 2008, 7:11 am

aish. just disband.

the maknae just had no use, does she? So they decided to make her help promote the leader.
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by .:my_world:. Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:34 am

why snsd always sing the same song ?!?!
    i think their fan must be boring..to hear snsd always sing that song..!!!
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by Cutie-Weirdo Wed 05 Nov 2008, 2:11 pm

Seo Who where are you? Razz
    boojaejae
    boojaejae
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by boojaejae Wed 05 Nov 2008, 2:23 pm

.:my_world:. wrote:why snsd always sing the same song ?!?!
    i think their fan must be boring..to hear snsd always sing that song..!!!

I don't even think they care what song they sang.
    They only care what's under their skirt.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Super Gal Thu 06 Nov 2008, 4:39 am

the first picture...
    Jesicka: "This is how you blow"
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 06 Nov 2008, 5:54 am

Why don't SM just Disband them???
    i want disbandment already!
    No way they could survive with that talent!
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Sun 09 Nov 2008, 9:47 pm

i hope they dont ever return to kpop world..
    they arew not needed..
    and its somewhat good that yoona is not with them all the time
    maybe one by one they're leaving the group..XD
    yayadina
    yayadina
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 98
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by yayadina Wed 12 Nov 2008, 8:23 am

i wouldn't be surprised if there is a headline saying lizard has left the grp...so much 4 POWER OF NINE!
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Wed 12 Nov 2008, 11:36 am

hahahaha

1 down 8 more to go..

K, I am sicked and tired with those 2 songs, don't they have any other songs?
    not that I even bother to hear but reading here and there with those 2 songs just uggh...
    They're like a disease, now I don't think I want to eat that big round lollipop..
    TroubledAqua
    TroubledAqua
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by TroubledAqua Mon 08 Dec 2008, 8:53 am

You must admit, I don't care if you are SNSD or not, singing those same songs over and over again must get really annoying. Thus, I think the way to disband them is to delay their CD even more so that they would be foreced to sing Kissing You and Baby Baby and all of that which will lead them to a mental insitute's corner, sucking on loliipops.

Seriously, how can anyone sane perform those songs over and over again?!
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Mon 22 Dec 2008, 4:22 pm

...How Come SNSD is still around when They havetons of anti-fans??? Is it just me or does Super Junior seem to be not around anymore...an they have tons of fans unlike shitdae <_<
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10What have they been up to lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 22 Dec 2008, 4:34 pm

BORING~~ blah blah. They are a bunch of lazy girls. Can't do anything new! My best friend isn't an Anti of SNSD, but she did tell me that there is good chance that SNSD will disband soon. HA~~ xD
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sun 28 Dec 2008, 10:25 pm

Shocked same old much Surprise ! Nice outfit girl...are u guys going to ur hooker job??? Razz

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 9:48 pm

Hiatus maybe?

or really disbandment???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 9:34 am