The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
YooSulover
ALLNINEGONE
Meilisa125
kxluv
brr0kenn
blackiscool
koreangurl2626
mkd454
hiyostand
pinkrebel18
IhateSnSbtiche
~wOonDerLoOve~
yuniel
STAND9
NobodyButWG aka Learner
IhateSOSHI
love_cinnabon
hatepastelpink
alwaiis_u
k.y
xjjjLOVE
Oh_Mona
B*tchanny
Metwitchy
lovewg
Tbell
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
paboshitdae
myai
onlyYJ
AngelWings
thatsdumb
supermarbel_cake
wickedfairy
collation
key
boomboomnya
OopurpleoO
soshit
LUPIN
Angela
Wonderfool
Ethanol
snsdsuckss
queenbee
smiley_donutXD
jaejae19
Yumii
Zoy
Bento_box
54 posters

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE

soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE

Post by soshihater Thu 02 Oct 2008, 11:41 am

Meilisa125 wrote:Waakk!!!
    Horrible News..
    But..
    It's Asia Song Festival??
    There's Indonesia too?
    My friend told that From Indonesia (Agnes Monica . She's have great voice than SNSD) will dueting with DBSK .
    I Hope Not SNSD

yup!!
    Indonesia will be represented by AGNES MONICA!! ^0^
    she totall will pwned SHITDAE!!
    that's for sure!
    i hope she can "accidently" pour hot coffee on tardfanny or sicka's face!!
    AMEN!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE

Post by paboshitdae Thu 02 Oct 2008, 3:43 pm

Loy wrote:Well, if SNSD is actually going there, then I think LSM doesn't care about the fans and let them to attack SNSD. That's his plan. Hahaha.

LOL hmm... maybe LSM an anti himself?
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 03 Oct 2008, 7:06 pm

why? why?................ gosh! SM can't just give up? don't make them sing! please!
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Fri 03 Oct 2008, 7:22 pm

Crap.

They really are gonna perform. I was hoping they weren't. They're gonna jump around stage and flash and wave pom poms...that's their performance. Oh yeah. And bleed our ears. Yep.
    queen

Well..we'll see..haha! I predict another Black Ocean!
    Or is SM going to threaten the fanclubs again? Chyeah right...
    Like whose money does he live on? Ours isn't it?
    Hope the fans won't be intimidated...
    Besides not only SM fanclubs were hurt...almost all the other FCs were too..bwahaha! no escape! no escape! Wonder what they're planning to do..
    Silence or Blackness or Both? I'll totally ROFL if that happens...

Oh...Taeyuck is still on Chin Chin apparently. Kangin and DBSK were there too. Kangin did his job well. He did most of the talking. Thankfully!
    Though Yunho had to say yucktae had a lovely voice...I felt like dying right there. My leader-sshi did NOT have to say that. Urggh..whoever wrote the script...I'm going to smack!
    Mad
    Witness it:
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 2la68v9
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 2lm2sd2
    (doesn't she look so obviously plastic? She looks so out of place with the gorgeous guys)

MBC Chin Chin Radio with DBSK 20081001
    Part 1
    Part 2

I totally feel really bad right now...btw..that's not all of the show. Just the subbed part. The other parts unsubbed are in the sidebars. I didn't have the stomach to finish watching it. I don't know what Yunho was thinking but her voice makes me sick. Seriously.
    My poor leader-sshi....
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 675344

I don't see why SM couldn't pull CSJH THE GRACE out of Japan for just a day for ASF. I know they would bring more honor for Korea, not shame. Those girls are performers like no other...well...except for DBSK and BoA.
    But I know AVEX won't let them go. Not when they're rising in Japan and Tohoshinki isn't there. Not when their schedules are crazy packed with features/interviews/TV appearances/promos. Haha! I pity SM and Korea right now for having to deal those nine plastics. Though I also envy them for having TVXQ, TSZX, BoA, Shinhwa, and other good artists...but right now...not so much. You'd think they'd learn how a real artist would act with such amazing sunbaes, but no...ha! Just shows how awful they are.

Apparently they're not seeing the Asia Song Festival the way we do. Like the artist representing the country if they're going for the plastics...*sigh*
    (by 'plastic' I mean both the surgery and character/personality meanings!)

Hope ASF goes well inspite of this. After all, other good artists will be there. This shame had to exist. Well, maybe it'll be good for the press, since they'll see the fans cheering for the other artists and booing for their own ...bwahaha!

Can't wait to see what happens....
    it's a potential:

UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 620537

paboshitdae You make me laugh! LOL^^ I agree.

Last edited by taiyou_no_namida on Fri 03 Oct 2008, 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Asia is not one for S<3NE - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 03 Oct 2008, 8:34 pm

^ NOOO WHY MUST SHE MOVE ON TO JAE JOONG NOW?
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:46 am

AGNES MONICA is so much prettier and has stronger vocals than Shitdae!
    She'll definitely pawns.
    Also there's another big girl group represent Japan. Berryz Kobou I think?
    and they are soooooooo much better than Shitdae because they have quite a lot of fans there and their vids performing in ASF already out in YT.
    Feel bad for Shitdae. They're so many singers that gonna pawn them in ASF and they're totally not on the same level as them.
    snurfyangel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by snurfyangel Sat 04 Oct 2008, 6:38 pm

like forreals?

aisssshhhh...
    those ppl who attend the concert gonna get ears bleed during their perf..

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:39 pm

Yay no ShitDae? Really??
    SNSD shouldnt show up for their own safety anyways...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 am