The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
mawyni
ZZZDevil
super_jessy
jumboshrimp
SAVE-KPOP
brr0kenn
ALLNINEGONE
Maki
ActiniteX
musicmakesmehigh
xjjjLOVE
IhateSnSbtiche
fuzzywuzzy
SaneBox
OopurpleoO
~YunGi~
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
`RAIN(:
STANDupPEOPLE
Ethanol
soshihater
Yumii
slee7082
hiyostand
taiyou_no_namida
Jaeshiq3112
supermarbel_cake
Oh_Mona
LaB*tch
kijun
ihatesnsB
collation
love_cinnabon
Angela
jaejae19
scrollpages
yuniel
kxluv
sujuismysoju
friglet
SujuAngeL
hatepastelpink
yudit
bbling
soshit
brokenhearted
queenbee
Bento_box
53 posters

What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery

ZZZDevil
    ZZZDevil
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-21

What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Empty Re: What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery

Post by ZZZDevil Tue 09 Jun 2009, 6:25 am

Wow!!! Beautifully written...I especially love the last sentence...
    You began from nothing, the fans made you something, these very fans can be the cause of your downfall.
    Yup...Fans or anti-fans are very important...They can make the idol successful or put to downfall...LSM should really know the reality...He cannot really ignore the anti-fans or put the shameless and nonsense blame to people who just simply protest peacefully. It's quite unbelievalable that he bribed the reporters to do dirty tricks!!! How far did he want to protect SNSD??? He should accept the truth...WE DON'T WANT SNSD!!!
    [img]
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Empty Re: What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery

Post by super_jessy Tue 09 Jun 2009, 11:55 am

yupp, LSM goes too far to protect SNSD.
    would he do that to another artist, i don't know,
    but the public needs to know the truth-
    that SNSD have antis and are STANDing.
    mawyni
    mawyni
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 106
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by mawyni Tue 09 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

Wow! That was a beautiful article. Gave me shivers. I also support what those fans did. I know that if I attended that same concert I would have done exactly the same thing.

And I hate the fact that delusionfuls keep saying "you're just jealous of them so you hate on them" etc. What exactly do they think we're jealous of? That they filmed a CF with DBSK? So what? they're (self-proclaimed) stars, for god's sake. And they're in the same company! It's not a big surprise to film a CF with them. That they're pretty? Yeah, right. That they're (?)talented? So far the only talent I see is kicking their legs really high so that their underwear can be seen (if you even call THAT a talent)
    KimMarchetta
    KimMarchetta
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 155
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post by KimMarchetta Tue 09 Jun 2009, 1:21 pm

WOW. nice article (:
    I can't believe they blamed everything on Cassiopeia.
    I mean, that's not right.
    The fans have the rights to do what they want to do.
    Like you said,
    It's because of the fans that they go up,
    and it can also be because of the fans that they go down.
    (:

I love you relax cat Au huh!
    SuJu43ver
    SuJu43ver
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 195
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by SuJu43ver Fri 19 Jun 2009, 8:24 am

Bento, you're seriously just like the Japanese lunch. A little box full of delicious, tasty treats. Thank you for sharing those delicious, tasty treats with us in the form of this wonderful article. *clapclapclap*
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Tue 28 Jul 2009, 6:10 pm

well written.

maybe it's because I'm a Cass too, that hearing about this really angers me. LSM...seriously? why are you alienating THE largest fanclub in the history of the world? Fans are what helped to make your company known, and now could quite possibly have the power to break it down? Mad but i suppose LSM knows that the FCs wouldn't do that since the demise of his company would mean the disbanding of everyone's favorite groups, CSJH, DBSK, SuJu, etc.
    ugh..this bothers me so much...... tell me why
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Fri 09 Oct 2009, 1:21 am

Very well written..
    SME has gone way too far!!
    Let's see what happens next.. queen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:54 am