The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
IhateSOSHI
x`rainbow
Evil-me
CottonCandy
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
jjoongiel0ve
koreangurl2626
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Ayane000
xjjjLOVE
sing_lalala
SaneBox
fuzzywuzzy
Super Gal
~YunGi~
`RAIN(:
OopurpleoO
Metwitchy
hiyostand
bumlover
ihatesnsB
jaejae19
yuniel
mangoicetea
SujuAngeL
yudit
brokenhearted
soshit
jaeSMILES
queenbee
Yumii
Ethanol
kxluv
soshihater
SuperJuniorNShinee
Zoy
Vivid
snsdsuckss
KaoriSaru
kijun
supermarbel_cake
hatepastelpink
Bento_box
47 posters

That darn SSGB episode

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    That darn SSGB episode Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10That darn SSGB episode Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

That darn SSGB episode Empty That darn SSGB episode

Post by Bento_box Wed 17 Sep 2008, 8:41 pm

People seem to be on the look out for the clip that some consider to be the only reason behind SHangHais' SMTownLive, and that is the SSGB episode where Tiffany couldn't stop her giggling...

It's seriously insulting that people seem to think that that is the only reason, nevertheless here is the video provided by jjoongiel0ve and translations by thatsdumb.

Hyesung: When we talk about a person with a kind heart (angel who goes around doing good deeds/선행천사) we can not forget about Jang Nara..
    Tiffany: Aaah..
    Hyesung: Like in the recent earthquake that hit China, she didn't hesitate in volunteering to help out the victims of Sichuansong.
    Hyesung: She's been doing a lot of really good deeds, I'm really envious. I think its something that we all should learn from her.
    Tiffany: Kekeke..
    Hyesung: Why? Why are you laughing?
    Tiffany: Kekeke.. Sorry.
    Hyesung: But why?
    Tiffany: You suddenly said ChanSong, the image of him going "Bop-a Bop-a~" came into my mind.
    Hyesung: Aaaah..
    Tiffany: And number one, we have Rain, who has recently debuted in Hollywood..

Kim Hyesung is the male host of SSGB (Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso) on Mnet, he is still the host while Tiffany has been replaced by a Kara member.

Now that you've seen it for yourselves, make your own judgement. This has never been apologised for, unless SNSD fans refer to the cyber notice on SMtown.com, which really was the most insincere piece of work I have ever seen.

That darn SSGB episode Snsdapologypi5.th
    That is the only apology we've ever seen, by the way, so I really don't understand why people (SNSD fans) keep saying they've apoligised so many times.

It was addressed to "people who love SNSD", so really the people they insulted and their fans do not apply.
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :
    That darn SSGB episode Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10That darn SSGB episode Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-29

That darn SSGB episode Empty Re: That darn SSGB episode

Post by hatepastelpink Wed 17 Sep 2008, 8:57 pm

i just dont get tiffany..
    she does thing that annoy alot of people & i dont know why their fans could justify her acts..
    its so disturbing how she can laf when they're talking about a serious topic..

[/quote]
    they only see the people who are fans..how can they say sorry to them when they love snsd and do not question their stupid acts..

aish..
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Wed 17 Sep 2008, 9:08 pm

attention wh*re.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2008, 9:38 pm

rude much?!
    Hyesung is talking about the earthquake disaster and tiffany goes LOL out of nowhere...
    wth is her problem?!
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Wed 17 Sep 2008, 9:42 pm

good. she got replaced.
    freaken instult chinese people.

she can come see me and ill show her what chinese people can do to her plastic ass D:<

ill never let this go.
    she can say sorry to who ever she likes now.
    its way too late.
    as a chinese person, this is really insulting.
    people hear about it, watch about it, and they're in tears
    and shes getting rhymes in her head?!?!?
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by KaoriSaru Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:01 pm

kijun wrote:good. she got replaced.
    freaken instult chinese people.

she can come see me and ill show her what chinese people can do to her plastic ass D:<

ill never let this go.
    she can say sorry to who ever she likes now.
    its way too late.
    as a chinese person, this is really insulting.
    people hear about it, watch about it, and they're in tears
    and shes getting rhymes in her head?!?!?

kijun, im with you because I too, am a chinese person. That stupid Tiffany, whats her problem?
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:03 pm

oh god.
    tiffany is so rude!

tiffany, imagine you were one of the victims in that earthquake.
    people will LAUGH at you!
    sucker.
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:26 pm

She is so full of crap.
    How can anybody still laugh when somebody is mentioning about an incident involving so much death and loss.

And fans keep saying how they apologised so many times
    but the only time I remember them apologising is during the JunJin case and the letter addressing to their fans.
    I am still waiting for them to apologise to the fanclubs, the artists they were rude to and for their fans' actions.
    If DBSK can apologise for their fans, I don't see why SNSD can't and won't do it.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:48 pm

Would it hurt to NOT be "cute" for one f**kin' minute?

Would it, Tiffany?

F**kin' douche bag.
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

What b*tch, she is insulting at Chinese people (grrr My friend is Chinese)..Me & my friend should make a scar on her plastic face and kick her plastic ass off stage. What a loser I hate that asshole
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:04 pm

you know what??
    the chinese antis could have burn her face when she was on shanghai
    but chinese antis didn't do that!
    why? simply becos we're civil antis and they didn't want to be one of the soshit jerks who loved to kick and hurt ppl!!
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:20 pm

to people who love snsd?! WTF!!?!
    it wasn't the people who love SNSD that they offended..
    when DC occured, they also did the same thing, they (or the SM peeps who wrote that "apology") apologized to rollers instead of the actual people that they offended...

Mad
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:26 pm

What a f**ken asshole..How dare she laugh in the face of thousands of victims of the Sichuan earthquake. HOW DARE SHE.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Wed 17 Sep 2008, 11:50 pm

kxluv wrote:to people who love snsd?! WTF!!?!
    it wasn't the people who love SNSD that they offended..
    when DC occured, they also did the same thing, they (or the SM peeps who wrote that "apology") apologized to rollers instead of the actual people that they offended...

Mad

It's the same "apology" letter. The one a week or so after DC.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 18 Sep 2008, 12:55 am

how dare she insult China like that Mad
    what a attention wh*re! IT'S NOT CUTE AT ALL Twisted Evil
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 18 Sep 2008, 1:12 am

Ah.... so that was THE video...

LOL... so how is it that this Delusionful in soompi is saying Tardafny said something more like "But what happened in China was really bad..." - something like that... dude, here's the video! LOLs... and you call yourself a fan of Shitdae... tsk tsk... whatever...

This just proves again how INSENSITIVE and how STUPID tardfany really is... no wonder she got sacked from the show... an look at the male co-host's expression after that.. he was like "good god, how the hell am I paired with such a floozy?"... yeah, i can see it now, Delusionfuls would again blame the scriptwriter/editor/PD on this... LMAOOOOO... if it was the writer's fault, how come it was Tarfany who got sacked and replaced?
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Thu 18 Sep 2008, 2:02 am

sh cant deal with the fact that someone else is having more attention than her!~
    GAWD. HOW THE FARK CAN YOU THINK OF RHYMES WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT EARTHQUAKES!
    *sarcasm* thats completely normal, when the topic of earthquakes come up i automatically think of rhymes *rolls eyes*

thank gosh she was replaced!~
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 18 Sep 2008, 3:20 am

she still has the nerves to think about another things instead of paying attention to what had happened in china..

F**k you tard
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 18 Sep 2008, 3:27 am

where in the video does she show her sympathy?
    I mean I read the thread in soompi & mama D as well as all those other delusionals said that right after her "laughing" moment she said something sympathetic after & i do not see that. After her rude moment she quickly starts talking about Bi.
    Wow those insanes are really retarded. I mean she doesn't even show remorse for laughing.
    She's dayum lucky all she & her group got was a black ocean & X's because if the black ocean was like those sick antis in the past that will poison the artists they don't like then something else would've happened to her. Something worse but see we antis are not like that. We are civil antis that hold silent protest.

& that apology that's a load of crap it's not even addressed to those they offended it was only to their fans that started all the drama.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Thu 18 Sep 2008, 6:07 am

thanks for episode guys, i hope someone will put it on youtube. spreads it like wildfire since the sushi rollers are doing their best to hide this episode. i'm pretty sure all of them have this stashed somewhere in their harddrive but when the people in soompi asked for it, none of them were willing to share. scared? lol.

anyway, not only did she not show sympathy afterwards but she didn't even know what she did was wrong. no wonder china was so pissed off. this was before dc right? i hate how soytard was all they planned the black ocean before this was even out! blah blah blah uh ... this was before dc retard and if you haven't noticed, the black ocean kinda resembles the black ocean at dc. except for x's, the chinese added their own flavor haha. and no that apology does not mean shit and it certainly does not mean that everything soshit did prior to it is erased if they don't even know what they did wrong. the so called apology letter was extremely vague. if you don't know what you did was wrong, then your apology is shit.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    That darn SSGB episode Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10That darn SSGB episode Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Thu 18 Sep 2008, 6:26 am

Hyesung: When we talk about a person with a kind heart (angel who goes around doing good deeds/선행천사) we can not forget about Jang Nara..
    Tiffany: Aaah..

(in this part, i was really pissed!!!!!!!!!!! oh geez, that dumbrain was not paying attention because at least she knows angels and her will NEVER come together!!!! Jang Na Ra, way to GO!!!! oooh, i sense another act of disrespect... all you can say is Ahhh? are you that stupid to respond like that? oh brother, why am i even asking....)

Hyesung: Like in the recent earthquake that hit China, she didn't hesitate in volunteering to help out the victims of Sichuansong.
    Hyesung: She's been doing a lot of really good deeds, I'm really envious. I think its something that we all should learn from her.
    Tiffany: Kekeke..
    Hyesung: Why? Why are you laughing?
    Tiffany: Kekeke.. Sorry.
    Hyesung: But why?
    Tiffany: You suddenly said ChanSong, the image of him going "Bop-a Bop-a~" came into my mind.

(please please, can't she use her brain properly? why on Earth would she laugh on a conversation like that? oh, because she was not paying attention? or she was just to0 dumb to understand what's serious and what's not?........ even if Im not a Chinese, I would truly sympathize for about a moment, RESPECT them especially in a THAT kind of SITUATION..
    not just by saying a dumb word "aaaaah" and "kekekeke")

I get it, I get it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ dumbrain would always be dumbrain

Cool

and ooooooooooooooh, I knew it!! It was Hyesung!!
    It was him all along, too bad he had suffered sitting with Tardy....
    Hyesung oppa!!! YOu're such a cutie, I know with that face you have when Tardumbrainfany started speaking.... You're absolutely telling us,
    "I hate to sit with a mindless & heartless person,
    I hope someone would replace her..."
    mangoicetea
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by mangoicetea Thu 18 Sep 2008, 6:28 am

after watching this, i will NEVER forgive tiffany. i was and still am so offended..
    how could she laugh during such a serious matter? really, i can't comprehend how anyone could defend her for such actions... but delusionfuls will always be delusional, eh?
    she is mean, heartless and brainless. gtfo tiffany.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Thu 18 Sep 2008, 7:34 am

Tiffany is one of the most unprofessional artist i've seen. when she feels like talking, she talks. (yeah that's when the trouble brews)
    when she feels like laughing, she laughs.
    when she feels like snatching limelight, she do stupid actions to get more cameo
    when she feels like imitating people and make fun of them, she does it.

when she feels like doing something, regardless of whether it is okay for broadcast or whether she's interrupting someone else or disrupting the flow of the show/program, she does it.

and why would the whole stadium hate a girl just because she can't control her giggles? we might just let her off thinking : mental retards do exist anyway.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Thu 18 Sep 2008, 9:24 am

cant she not b*tch out, even just for decency's sake?!
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Thu 18 Sep 2008, 11:01 am

deleted

Last edited by ihatesnsB on Thu 16 Aug 2018, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:03 pm