The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
xjjjLOVE
befuddle
yuniel
soshihater
hatepastelpink
Oh_Mona
fuzzywuzzy
Love_WonderGirls
Chocolate
ALLNINEGONE
sparkle
ActiniteX
LUPIN
taiyou_no_namida
STANDupPEOPLE
TaiTsuki
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Zoy
hiyostand
OopurpleoO
sXiAHn
bbling
Yumii
LaB*tch
pinkrebel18
SoHot
FISHYILUFFYOU
jaejae19
soshit
ihatesnsB
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Hanteuk
yudit
thatsdumb
wickedfairy
brokenhearted
jaeSMILES
Cutie
queenbee
kijun
Kamo
Bento_box
47 posters

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

Post by jaejae19 Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:30 pm

^she could just plainly say she's got no breeding.. or etiquette... or ethics at all. all she knows is to b*tch all she wants with no regard whatsoever for other people. blame it partly on my lack of sleep [it's 3:30am here], but my hatred for her has never gotten this big! it's just way up there that i wish i was in korea and bitchslap some sense into her moronic being.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

Post by sXiAHn Tue 16 Sep 2008, 3:01 pm

AWESOME ARTICLE!!
    and those whores deserved everything that happened to them!!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Tue 16 Sep 2008, 4:52 pm

Bento_box U ROCK I love you

I love ur article
    Delusion fools u better read this one Razz
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:14 pm

Amazing job on the article!

It was a stupid move by SM. A company should get their facts straight before sending snsd in.
    To the ignorant people who didn't know people of China that used the internet like the rest of the world is truly stupid. China has a huge population about over 1 billion so messing with them is not a good idea.

I'd love to slap Tiffany in the face. Death is not a laughing matter. Shame.

I'd like to know how SM is going to buy their disgrace out of this one.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:24 pm

Black Ocean was a success! <3

Basically by saying that these antis have no right, it is at the same time denouncing your own right to love them.

TRUTH.

http://wstatic.dcinside.com/new/a_new/ahh/080818/n0914-11.jpg

That picture severely bothers me. I understand that's her job to be "cute," but couldn't she stop for a fuckin' minute and pay her respects like most of us did?

Zhang LiYin, the talented Chinese solo singer of SM was only scheduled for 2 songs out of a possible 5 hour show. All newbies got more than her. Even after BoA was pulled out of the concert due to her injuries sustained from, "Falling down a flight of stairs in the SM building", they didnt make way for more Zhang Li Yin.

Had ZLY taken BoA's spots, there would have been less of black ocean. SNSD payed their price for taking something that they didn't deserve.

Customer is King

Surprise

This article is very written and very well researched. SNSDers need to see past their anger and realize why this was done. This should definitely be seen as a lesson for SNSD: You can't get away with everything in life.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:34 pm

tiffany is..........
    o.k why would you laugh & giggle at something terrible just happen in CHINA?
    her brain is full of SHIT! look at the people who lost their love ones .....
    && she doesn't even CARE & SHOW SORROW TO the people in china?
    one day i should go to KOREA & SMACK HER!
    PLEASE SHOW RESPECT & SORROW
    P.S i LOVE the BLACK OCEAN!
    TaiTsuki

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by TaiTsuki Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:36 pm

I would like to start off by saying Kudos.
    This was very well written. And with all the reason above are so dang right.
    SNSD did deserve the Black Ocean. I will admit that.
    They deserve the silent treatment.

As I recall one of the SNSD fan on soompi made a comment on Tiffany laughing about the Earthquack and she or he had the nerve to say that the Chinese antis were over reacting. Not only that but she had the nerve to state out loud that she is Chinese. Like WTF? If you are Chinese then you would know how HORRIBLE it was and how DISRESPECTFUL it was to laugh at it. Even if it wasn't directed at the issue itself. But Hello, if you have a heart then you wouldn't be laughing.

I love this.
    STAND STRONG CHINESE ANTIS~
    No matter what is being said, good or bad, STAND STRONG.
    If we believe then we will come out on top ^^
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Tue 16 Sep 2008, 9:26 pm

wow. tiffany. no manners at all.

THE GRACE HWAITING~ i saw many glowsticks. how dare they claim that they got a black ocean too?
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Empty Fantastic Bento_box! Kudos!

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 17 Sep 2008, 12:17 am

^ LOL! Yeah...they're deaf..totally.
    Maybe they're so used to hearing bad music-making that when they heard The Grace's fantastic performance even in a fancam their ears couldn't take it. rofl!
    Razz

Anyways, big applause for Bento_box-san! I loved your article!
    Very well written, very well-researched, and taken from an objective standpoint. You came to a conclusion based on the facts on hand. Omedetou!! I'm in awe of you!
    Seriously!

If only media in China and Korea were as good as you! They could learn a thing or two from you!

Like you said, Where is journalistic integrity these days? Was all I learned in journalism class in HS worthless? bah.

I loved that first picture! Lovely!
    If only I could PS it and make it my sig at soompi. Too bad I can't. Don't want to get warned.
    Too many insones there, and I'll bet less than half of the soompiers know what really happened in SM Town Shanghai. Black Ocean ftw!!

I still can't get over that departure vid! "Anti! Anti! Anti!"
    Laugh to think that's their last memory of Shanghai! ROFL!

Oh, LSM turn thy stiff neck and hearken to us! lol!
    I wonder if their agents search YT for fancams and see what the comments are because they'd learn a thing or two about us.
    The customer is king!
    And they'll be a better company if they'd just listen to what we say.

I swear, if DBSK wasn't having a Korean comeback and BoA wasn't preparing to debut in USA right now, this would be the last straw for the fans and SME. Long history of offenses already, not counting the current artists. H.O.T. S.E.S. Shinhwa. to name a few. Pretty long list, but I won't bother. And now this?! That's really very nice isn't it...

Anyways. I found this vid by accident. Aside from being a fan, it reminded me of the "Anti! Anti!" chant/departure vid.
    Looks like Cassiopeia and ELF didn't send off only 'them' and SJ.
    Watch who they sent off to Japan:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/A8PbvxcB9ZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A8PbvxcB9ZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Now, isn't that completely opposite? Cracks me up! Fans. Body guards. Cleared pathway. The whole package. Haha! Not only that, the fans were really saying good bye. Don't they sound sad? ^^ And the crowd that followed them after they passed...awesome^^ China loves them alright!
    If only the fancam was longer.
    bye

You don't see that in 'their' departure.
    ROFL!
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 438404
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Wed 17 Sep 2008, 4:08 am

BB very well written,,
    you never cease to amaze me,, keke

Tardfanny will always be an idiot...sigh
    Oh and CUSTOMER will always be and forever KING~~~

You'd think by now LSM has a learned a thing or two by this,
    apparently not...oh and why do I have this feeling that he'll cover everything up by the new releases of our favorite artists- TVXQ, etc...

CHINESE antis surely showed what they are capable of~~
    X factor baby!!!
    ActiniteX
    ActiniteX
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by ActiniteX Wed 17 Sep 2008, 4:15 am

LOL...this is hilarious...
    getting boycott AGAIN!
    SERVE U RIGHT BITCHANNY!
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Wed 17 Sep 2008, 4:43 am

i love black ocean...
    n i love your article...
    snsd is suck!!
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Wed 17 Sep 2008, 7:24 am

SM will be taught a lesson from fans once and for all.

You cannot walk all over us and trample on the hand that feeds you. Customer is King.

Love it!!!
    I do agree with every words.

SM are doing too much,,
    they should listen to fans like us,,,
    it's like we say no, but they're still carry on,,
    without us,,your company won't make any money!
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Wed 17 Sep 2008, 7:37 am

WOW, another well written article from you^^, loved it very much, and I agree with all of the things that you have written.

The fact that ZLY only got to sing 2 songs, while all the other newbies sang more than that.. really pissed me off~!! However, I'm happy that she got much more cheers and support from the crowd, than what SNSD got..

LSM should check for facts before sending those plastic trolls out on the stage, maybe next time he'll use his brain and make better decisions.. (fat chance).
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Wed 17 Sep 2008, 4:34 pm

Thanks for writing such a great article and well done to black ocean!! Seriously.. everything about this situation gets me SOOOOOOO angry. Tiffany and her pathetic self who thinks its somewhat hilarious that during a sympathetic message to the thousands of dead and suffering citizens of Sichuan she thinks its neccessary to make a stupid joke??? I can't even call it a joke because jokes are funny and that's not!!! Especially at such an inappropriate time. Look at her all smiling too. Does it make you smile so much to know that thousands and thousands have died or are suffering from such a disastrous earthquake?????!!!!!!!! She really f*cking pisses me off.

Also.. the ZLY issue. I don't even wana get started coz I'll be here all day about the injustice to liyin!!! You hear in the shits perfomance vid aswel, when they start to perf another song everyone's like "WTH, ANOTHER SONG??" ZlY is not only their sunbae! But she is also FILLED WITH TALENT who DESERVES to be onstage- in her home country or anywhere in the World. So what is LSM thinking (if he ever does think) when he decides to give Liyin 2 songs? That reallyyyyyyyyy f*cks me off.

Taeyeon is an ignorant little rat so it's no wonder she made such an ignorant comment. Also, if the rumours are true about her bullying Liyin for being Chinese then that makes her a racist and CONFIRMS her complete ignorance.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Wed 17 Sep 2008, 5:55 pm

THE X's are just eye candy <3

You really work so hard, BB!! And to all the members that helped with this article, you have a special place in my heart. Good job =D
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Wed 17 Sep 2008, 8:19 pm

wickedfairy wrote:
    This words gave me strength.
    This is like a declaration of war.

Techinically, the war has already begun, DC was the first step.

SMTown ShangHai was epic.

Nothing anybody can say can take away the pride the Chinese Antis should have for coming together so spectacularly.

SM needs to learn its the fans who make the stars not Their label will shove them down your throat and you're gonna like it.

If Soshi fans really cared for their Idols, not just on a shallow basis, they would be all for their disbandment also. SM is exploiting them, though they are obviously hated, he tried to dump them into China, and they spoke their minds. Remember the rumors of them debuting their? China gives them an 'X', which they have every right to, since they are performing in their country. Except the 30-50 DelusionFuls of course Razz

I will continue to support the artists I love, but in no way do I support SMTown, since the Soshis polluted it.

Dude, CUSTOMER IS KING. Learn it, love it SM, or it will be your downfall.

Remember 5+1=0 5-1=0 People are determined and they've shown it in the past.
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Wed 17 Sep 2008, 8:31 pm

err.. i love this aritcle..
    hope SM will take this as a lesson for him..
    and as for those shitdaes..now they see that they are not welcome anywhere they go. Razz
    for their delusional fans..they can change stories as much as they want but the pics and videos will contradict watever lies they spread..

STAND FTW!!..
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

T^T
    obento you once again make me proud to be one of shitdae's antis
    *sobs*
    i'm so proud of the antifans around the world (esp in china).
    we're soo united! (unlike those so called sone things)
    and obviously we have reasons to hate those girls!
    and our reasons are not just jealousy or anything related to dbsk and suju
    PLEASE DELUSIONFULS!!

wake up now!!3
    just open your mind and accept the truth!
    NOONE LOVES YOUR GIRLS!!
    SONE? no!
    NONE!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Thu 18 Sep 2008, 8:12 am

woah! WONDERFUL!
    i went to a korean website just now and saw many comments and one of them was HOORAY FOR CHINA! lol. looks like our dear fellow antis in korea loved the shanghai act too! :D

let's see what will happen to them in the second album, which i really pray and hope it is their last one ever.
    befuddle
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by befuddle Thu 18 Sep 2008, 2:29 pm

go to hell SNSD !!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:36 am

thats crap they weren't ONLY cheering for the male artists!
    CSJH The Grace and Jang Ri In were well received as well!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 20 Sep 2008, 1:22 am

oMg!!!
    SNSD really deserves this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love this article sooo Much!!!
    thanx 4 pOstiNg it!!
    onlyYJ
    onlyYJ
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by onlyYJ Mon 29 Sep 2008, 7:49 am

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor - Page 2 153149357_37831

thai snsd fans made the supporting clothes~
    so ugly
    strongly_an_anti

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Post by strongly_an_anti Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

u guys seriously forgot to mention shinhwa... i believe shinhwa was mistreated by sm in their early days as well.... shinhwa was another successful group who originated from sm. but during their days they were also refrained due to their popularity. i was once a shinhwa fan and i followed up on all their news. now i'm a major ftts, ftisland, dbsk, sj, and ss501 lover. i love all their music and i've seen how the ones who are managed under sm are mistreated. i just want to bring to light that shinhwa was also mistreated in such ways. and i can't stand snsd. reading about them infuriates me to the root. how can a group that claim to represent the next generation of girls degrade females in such ways. not to mention they called ses artificial not thinking of themselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:23 am