The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
sweet.station
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
ai_sumairu
Elfie
YooSulover
rayrena
sujuismysoju
KihaeXi
Michelleee
aihartmin
mkd454
IhateSOSHI
SujuAngeL
Angela
IcametoAnti
jaejae19
Spriinklezz
Hannie*Saru
Ayane000
Kamo
SUJUDB
jaejoongie1314
LenaLuvsWG
soshihater
gu
30 posters

Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture

gu

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :
    Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Empty Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture

Post by gu Wed 16 Jul 2008, 1:31 am

No sarcasm (but stay tuned to Dawn of the Not Dead: Mama Delusionful, coming to STAND theatres very soon)...

No name-calling (it's against my feminist sensibilities)...

No spelling errors (well, y'all can call me out on that one when it happens)...

Just articles by yours truly on various issues number one

TODAY'S TOPIC: "Anti-Fans are Jealous of SNSD" (romantic envy)

Edit 7/16: Added an addendum at the bottom and to the title.

One of the most common accusations against anti-fans is that anti-fans are jealous of SNSD. Naturally, this is a common and almost legitimate argument to fall back on because SNSD is from the same company as DBSK and Super Junior, both of which have a very large female fan base. Furthermore, regardless of any plastic surgery, the SNSD girls aren't really that ugly in my opinion, although beauty is in the eye of the beholder (for example, I think many of the users here would disagree with me ^^).

Therefore, defensive SNSD fans feel that they have a sound argument when they accuse DBSK and Suju fans of hating SNSD just because "they are close to the oppas that you wanna marry." Of course, this incenses the situation even further and is kind of a low blow; I am a girl and I think that one of the things all girls hate to be called is desperate.

But the matter of the fact is, most of the people who know about SNSD--the very root of their fanbase, right when they first started out--probably found out about SNSD because they were already aware of SM Entertainment, DBSK, Super Junior, and other class acts like Zhang Liyin and The Grace. Even if they were not a fan of any of these groups, per se, they were probably aware of them because of all the hype there is about them in Kpop--who can ignore the rabidly screaming fans during an artist's performance and not wonder how they'd garnered such fervent admiration; it would probably deserve a Wikipedia or a Youtube search at least--and from there, their eyes would probably perk up when they spotted a piece of news about SM Entertainment's newest group, their newest project...

So, SNSD does owe a good part of their fame to their seniors and their fans, who kept the buzz up (unintentionally, perhaps; for example, my two friends who are really into kpop boybands (DBSK, F.T. Island, Big Bang) discuss it together all the time, and one day they were talking about SM and the new debut girl group, and who was sitting alongside them but kiddy old me, guffawing, "9 members?? for serious??"...and then I went home and googled), and while I'm sure it is true that if a DBSK member showed up on any random fangirl's doorstep (the rabid kind, the shy kind, the interested-but-only-check-'em-out-every-once-in-a-while-kind; it all goes) and proposed marriage, they would probably accept on the spot, no dates necessary. If not for the dude's singing chops and personality, then because he is famous, and I'm sorry to say that girls, but we like a romp and a bit of glamour now and then, huh?

But despite all of this, at the core, Anti-Fans are not jealous. Most of us have resigned ourselves to the fact that we are never going to marry or date these people; it would be nice just to see them perform in person. If we do harbor those kinds of romantic dreams, well, they're dreams, we understand--you don't see anybody declaring "Hero Jaejoong <333 I'm going to meet him and he's going to fall madly in love with me in the .03 seconds he sees me at the airport" except as a joke. This is common to all singers' fandoms, even SNSD; they're singing love songs for Heaven's sake, usually in the second person, don't use the premeditated effect as an insult.

Instead, SNSD's closeness to popular boy groups and scandals like Taesu and Jessica/Donghae probably create the impetus for fans of those groups to go online, find out more about SNSD, judge for themselves whether the rumors are true, and see and learn about the person whom everyone thought could possibly be so-and-so idol's girlfriend. I think intense fans in particular would take the news with a grain of salt; they would not want to believe that their idol is attached. But with the expectations they place on their idol's girlfriend, they would tend to be skeptical of whoever that person is and would probably expect them to be pretty above average (so yes, there are some relationship dynamics involved, I concede that, but not to the extent where "antifans suck because they're really just jealous bitches" is necessary).

And in encountering SNSD...well, it'd probably induce some head-scratching. Not because they're ugly or anything (again, what I think), but because of their songs and their image, which are kind of contradictory.

The girls are singing about meeting someone "at the end of my wandering", "don't tease me 'cause I'm young", "kissing you baby", all really sweet stuff, a bit like DBSK "Hug" and SuJu stuff like "Happiness", but SNSD is different because, erm, that's kind of all they do. SuJu has sexier stuff like "Don't Don" and DBSK songs now include lyrics like "I really wanna touch myself". *cough cough* Also, SNSD's style--short skirts and what I really can't stomach, bare midriffs, no pun intended--are inserted amidst all this syrup, and it just comes off looking skewed. The subliminal messaging is almost lewdly blatant to teenage girls, maybe not to younger girls and fanboys, but definitely to teenage girls, who are at the point in their lives when they want to be noticed, and not just in a "cute" way either, except that they can't be too obvious about it or look like they're trying too hard because society disfavors female sexual overtures...but SNSD's flavor kind of circumvents the rules. Their image is definitely fresh and innocent, but coupled with the skin they are showing, it's meant to be kind of sexy too, and in real life it just doesn't work that way. Teenage girls understand that you can't have both, hence the "SLUT!!" parade.

To many teenage girls, the SNSD girls just don't seem like potential friends. With their image, they don't seem to have the same desires or wants, and coupled with the fact that they are earning a living while doing what they love--if you want to make an accusation of jealousy, this is the right reason--and that their individual personalities aren't easily discernible (see Park Kyung Lim Wonderful Outing and UFO Interview to glean the girls being shy, awkward, and confident at the wrong times; also, there are just so many of them!) and often relatable to in the way that "Oh, I act like that when I want to impress someone, yup", which they can do now with more assured ease because these are girls and not boys, and then all the bad rumors there exist about SNSD, many of which haven't been cleared up in a cohesive article by the fans if they aren't true, and the fact that thousands and thousands of fans actually got it together long enough to boycott them with silence (the logistics of it!), and Schadenfreude, well, they aren't going to get much sympathy from the largest fanbase of all, young teenage girls.

They're not jealous. SNSD is just not friend material, and it's okay not to be friends, but if a person's personality is not just neutral and boring but also overbearing* and rude**, then that person's status elevates from being "not a friend" to being that person whom people dread spending time with and talk about behind his/her back.

Case in point: Wonder Girls' larger female fanbase.

Wonder Girls were chosen by both girls and boys as an idol group that they would want to usher in the New Year with. (source) SNSD was chosen by the boys only. (WG was also apparently first among the boys, SNSD came in a close second.)

Wonder Girls' image is pretty straightforward. "Irony" was supposed to be sexy, "Tell Me" funny, and "So Hot" both sexy and funny. There are no midriffs showing in "So Hot." It's a subtle sexy, and it's something that both boys and girls can laugh at--"Tell Me", too, with So Hee acting as Wonder Woman and that flasher and all the girls staring in fawning admiration at So Hee when she saves them. The lyrics match too.

Meanwhile, SNSD MVs are usually filled with closeups of the girls doing cute things, like running around under a mushroom in Alice costumes or popping up with cute expressions (go to 1:24 and 1:26 in the Girls Generation MV where Yuri does some truly weird things). Except in Into the New World, there's not much of a coherent story.

*In UFO interview (Part 4/05 on youtube, at around 1:20), Jessica answers the question, "Do you think you are all angels?" with "Yes, angels, because we are all pretty and kind." Granted, that entire show was embarassing questions, but I reckon Jessica could have left the first part out. Then, on arirang radio interview, Tiffany said that "SNSD has 9 beautiful girls" when giving a description of their group. I think "talented" or something would have been a more fitting thing to say, but they decide to focus on looks. (Come on, if your classmate was the star of the school play and was trying to get you to come watch, would a reason she would give be, "Because my costars and I are gorgeous"? That may be the case with movies starring Angelina Jolie and stuff, but it's not like you go around and proclaim that--I can tell that Angelina Jolie is hot stuff just by looking)

** Correcting Kim Ji Suk's English and the long list of stuff on the "Why did it happen?" page

Next topic: "Get a Life/You're a Loser/Stop Spending Time on This"
    Gah my room is hot.

-gu

Last edited by gu on Wed 16 Jul 2008, 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :
    Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Empty Re: Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture

Post by soshihater Wed 16 Jul 2008, 4:16 am

okay...
    first i'm agree with your statement that WE ANTIS ARE NOT JEALOUS just because those girls shooting a CF with our dearest DBSK and SUJU.
    i personally hates them because they're stil young and they're new in K-POP world, but they're acting like they're EVERYTHING ABOVE ALL...

you know, actually i'm not feeling that angry to YOONA, SEO HYUN, or even SOO YOUNG.. maybe because they almost keep their head down and never did or said anything bad to their sunbaes...
    but i guess the one that makes me sooo angry is TIFFANY...
    and yeah JESSICA.....
    and..TAE YEON..=.= gosh

In my opinion, what they did and they said to their sunbaes were unacceptable and unforgivable .
    and about the DREAM CONCERT incident..WHAT'S WITH THAT APPOLOGY LETTER ANYWAY?????

Those girls should say sorry to the victim sONE BY ONE!!!
    not just saying we'r sorry and we LOVE YOU SO MUCH SUSHI ROLLERS!!! *ewwww*

about DBSK and SUJU...
    yahh!!!! it's not like i ever dream to marry them??!!!
    i'm a fans but a rationale fans!
    why should i imagine something that's even harder than breath everyday??? =.=
    so SUSHI ROLLERS, please stop assuming that we'recrazy dbsk and suju fans who dream to marry them someday
    are you sure you aren't the one who wish to marry SNSD one day?
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Empty Re: Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture

Post by LenaLuvsWG Wed 16 Jul 2008, 11:09 am

I agree about the jealousy claim, lol. most snsd fans assume I an a triple S (sorry I dont know this groups name, I think its SSS1) or DBSG or SUJU fan..the truth is, I hate SUJU just as much but they aren't constantly disrespecting Korea or their fans so I dont need to bash them unless I wanted to just bash them for making horrible music, DBSG's music isn't my style but they aren't bad singers just not my style, and that other group I havnt even seen before, lmao.

God I hate SNSD fans. lol
    gu

Warning :

Post by gu Wed 16 Jul 2008, 12:52 pm

soshihater wrote:
    you know, actually i'm not feeling that angry to YOONA, SEO HYUN, or even SOO YOUNG.. maybe because they almost keep their head down and never did or said anything bad to their sunbaes...

Heya, I agree, I'm not really that stoked up when Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Yoona are involved. Seohyun especially; she seems kind of quiet and even lost when doing variety shows and stuff. On PKL Wonderful Outing, there was this part where they wanted her to ask her to show or do something to convince her members that she should get a bite of red bean shaved ice...except she kind of just sat there with a blank look and PKL was like, "Guess she doesn't want it that much then!" and that was one of the few parts that I found genuinely funny, so yeah, Sooyoung and Seohyun are not that irksome, but they're not the most visible members either.

And probably it wouldn't be possible to apologize one by one and probably it's the fans who take the most offense just because that's the culture; I think those rude incidents just really serve to exacerbate everything. Gah I dont even know what I'm saying.

@suicide: lol I see. how'd you find out about snsd then? ^^ just curious
    jaejoongie1314
    jaejoongie1314
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by jaejoongie1314 Wed 16 Jul 2008, 4:01 pm

jealous of what? im sure not pretty like them but at least i my face is natural n i know how to respect my senoirs. if tvxq and suju didnt exist, i still hate snsd bitches
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Wed 16 Jul 2008, 4:07 pm

soshihater wrote:okay...
    first i'm agree with your statement that WE ANTIS ARE NOT JEALOUS just because those girls shooting a CF with our dearest DBSK and SUJU.
    i personally hates them because they're stil young and they're new in K-POP world, but they're acting like they're EVERYTHING ABOVE ALL...

but i guess the one that makes me sooo angry is TIFFANY...
    and yeah JESSICA.....
    and..TAE YEON..=.= gosh

In my opinion, what they did and they said to their sunbaes were unacceptable and unforgivable .
    and about the DREAM CONCERT incident..WHAT'S WITH THAT APPOLOGY LETTER ANYWAY?????

Those girls should say sorry to the victim sONE BY ONE!!!
    not just saying we'r sorry and we LOVE YOU SO MUCH SUSHI ROLLERS!!! *ewwww*

about DBSK and SUJU...
    yahh!!!! it's not like i ever dream to marry them??!!!
    i'm a fans but a rationale fans!
    why should i imagine something that's even harder than breath everyday??? =.=
    so SUSHI ROLLERS, please stop assuming that we'recrazy dbsk and suju fans who dream to marry them someday
    are you sure you aren't the one who wish to marry SNSD one day?

i agree with you. i USED to like them but that was before i found out they were rude. And also, while i liked them, i found Tiffany ESPECIALLY annoying! her voice annoys me so much! and her ugly smile! Twisted Evil

About their apology letter, did you guys notice how it was addressed to: Everyone who loves SNSD??
    so that technically means that they were ONLY apologizing to their fans and not the other fans.

and yes even though i'm a fan of DBSK, Suju, and SS501, i'm not one of those fans that dreams of marrying one of them. So the sushi rollers can just shut up about it! and i am not jealous of them....gosh, is that the best comeback they can come up with?
    Even if they didn't have that kind of relationship with all those boybands, i would've still hated them! why? because they are disrespectful, stupid, fakes, and plastics who think they're the queen of the world.
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Wed 16 Jul 2008, 4:47 pm

I moved this to the new home for editorials ^^
    Ayane000
    Ayane000
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 130
    Warning :

Post by Ayane000 Fri 18 Jul 2008, 4:59 am

finally someone write an editorial on this common accusation that SNSD fans always make !
    I enjoy reading this ! you did a great job ! I'm looking forward to your next topic !
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 18 Jul 2008, 1:02 pm

This editorial pointed out something that always annoyed me. When SNSD fans say something about SNSD, they don't say anything about how talented they are. It's always "hot", "cute" or "sexy" or something that's based on LOOKS and it seems that SNSD thinks that's what it's all about too.
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sat 19 Jul 2008, 9:17 pm

jaejoongie1314 wrote:jealous of what? im sure not pretty like them but at least i my face is natural n i know how to respect my senoirs. if tvxq and suju didnt exist, i still hate snsd bitches

i agree
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sat 19 Jul 2008, 11:43 pm

this may probably well be the most unbiased thing i've read regarding snshitd and their antifans.

and i most definitely agree that we are not jealous. jealousy's too shallow for us STANDers to use that as a reason to be antifans of snshitd. what soshitted's dont realize is that while they exist to support their girlband (which practically entails concentrating on their "good" points), we antifans exist because we noticed something disturbingly wrong about that girlband. it's not a matter of them being in the same agency as our idols and the fact that they get to interact with them more than we will ever have the chance --it's a case of the girls' wrong attitude and wrong portrayal of today's girls' generation.

besides, jealousy is everything that soshitted's can ever throw against us. a very, very weak argument....... gawd.

i actually nothing them at first. i even considered liking tiffany. but they just had to go overboard and do all the things they did.

bragging
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Post by IcametoAnti Tue 22 Jul 2008, 1:22 pm

Exactly. Jealous of what?

Jang Ri In, CSJH are under the same comapany, and debuted longer than SNSHITD. They're pretty close with DBSK & SJ too. We're not jealous of them because we know for a fact that even if SM have NO GIRL ARTISTS AT ALL, we would still each hold about 0.0000001% of getting with them. (plus like someone up there said, they're ok with DBSK&hate SJ..(I have no comments on that)... it proves that not all ANTIs of snshitd are even fans of the male idols that they interact with.

If we're only ANTI-ing for jealousy, then that's too shallow.
    If we're anti-ing because they know DBSK&SJ, then why arn't we anti-ing Jang Ri In, Wonder girls, BoA or CSJH The Grace?
    That only thing that sushi rollers I mean soshi fans seen to be accussing us of (that they think make sense) is jealousy.

And like someone else said up there. Even if DBSK/SJ didn't exist, I would still be ANTI-ing them. = =
    They're seriously a disgrace to the Kpop industry
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Tue 22 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

IcametoAnti wrote:Exactly. Jealous of what?

Jang Ri In, CSJH are under the same comapany, and debuted longer than SNSHITD. They're pretty close with DBSK & SJ too. We're not jealous of them because we know for a fact that even if SM have NO GIRL ARTISTS AT ALL, we would still each hold about 0.0000001% of getting with them. (plus like someone up there said, they're ok with DBSK&hate SJ..(I have no comments on that)... it proves that not all ANTIs of snshitd are even fans of the male idols that they interact with.

If we're only ANTI-ing for jealousy, then that's too shallow.
    If we're anti-ing because they know DBSK&SJ, then why arn't we anti-ing Jang Ri In, Wonder girls, BoA or CSJH The Grace?
    That only thing that sushi rollers I mean soshi fans seen to be accussing us of (that they think make sense) is jealousy.

And like someone else said up there. Even if DBSK/SJ didn't exist, I would still be ANTI-ing them. = =
    They're seriously a disgrace to the Kpop industry

I agree. What do they have the we should be jealous of them?
    1. Beauty?
    2. Manners?
    3. Tallent?
    4. Brain?
    5. Personality?
    6. etc
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sun 27 Jul 2008, 1:56 am

1. Beauty? enk!!!Shocked
    2. Manners? enk!!! big time8)
    3. Tallent? enk!!! bragging
    4. Brain? iono!!!so proud
    5. Personality? enk!!! big time!! Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture 575939
    6. etc huh???? whatever Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture 399245
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 27 Jul 2008, 2:03 am

1. Beauty? Shocked PLASTIC~!
    2. Manners?they dun't have Cool
    3. Tallent?dun't think so cry
    4. Brain?=.=" Arrrg
    5. Personality?no way confused
    6. etc Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture 899995
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 27 Jul 2008, 1:45 pm

I don't have time to put everything there so I just put etc.
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Post by mkd454 Sun 27 Jul 2008, 9:14 pm

nicely written! I love you
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Sun 10 Aug 2008, 9:02 am

1. Beauty?no way!!! i want to be natural....
    2. Manners?never mind... they can eat there own manners
    3. Tallent?their singing talent??? crap!!
    4. Brain? do they have own??? lol
    5. Personality? never mind also...
    6. etc.. no way...
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Mon 11 Aug 2008, 4:48 am

Angel wrote:I don't have time to put everything there so I just put etc.

LOL they don't have anything else~
    Michelleee

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by Michelleee Mon 18 Aug 2008, 6:21 am

nicely written and very true Surprise thanks for sharing this with all of us I love you
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 7:57 am

whoa!
    so true!
    how disrespectful
    tks for sharing ;DDD
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju Mon 18 Aug 2008, 8:15 am

us stand????!!! me???!!
    jealous of those bunch of hookers w/ lolli's singing "fucking you baby.."???!!oppsie kissing you.. whatever!

i hate them just cause they are rude and they think they are all that!
    i personally hate that bitchfanny for making rude remarks on whoshallnotbename cause she's loved~

i just want them out of the kpop industry and make our/my life (yep! i know evrybody) a little bit easier.. well in the music scene.
    if i weren't just into kpop i could care less about snshits!!

so soshirollers Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture 660688
    rayrena

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by rayrena Sun 14 Sep 2008, 11:59 am

I didn't become the anti because i jealous of their closeness to Dongbang boys.....I just don't like them.. there is something about them that...i don't like

if i going to be jealous some female singers,it would be
    1. Boa coz she close to jaejoong and they huge, playing with each other (boa once said that jj is her best friend)

2. ZLY coz back in 2006 when she got award in mkmf,, jaejoong did hug(?not sure) and shake her hand

Hahaha i can think of many singer who i'm jealous of but i'm not become their ANTI
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 20 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

umm, what's there to be jealous of??
    being plastics? talentless? no respect?

gay!!! i'm not!
    Elfie
    Elfie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 462
    Warning :
    Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Editorials by gu: About Anti-SNSD Fan Culture Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Elfie Fri 26 Sep 2008, 9:14 am

lol i agree. we antis are so not jealous of those shits.
    If we are jealous of them, why are we not jealous of another fellow sm girl group: CSJH The Grace or Zhang Ri In.

Those delusionfuls are funny in a way. LOL.
    We are so not freaks who think that: my idol are going to fall in love with me seconds after we met and we are going to have 3 kids and we are going to live happily ever after!

We fans can dream you know.(:

Delusionfuls need to watch this : https://standintl.forumotion.com/finished-projects-f19/standsubs-presents-shinee-you-re-like-oxygen-t431-15.htm#19716

it totally makes sense.

Last edited by eternalloyalelf on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes. :X)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:52 am