The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
xisa
ijustlovetvxq
AnimeErushii
ALLNINEGONE
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
lovewg
Rawr!
im_b
Hannie*Saru
~wOonDerLoOve~
yuniel
sing_lalala
Ayane000
LUPIN
herobaby
Yumii
Metwitchy
Bento_box
pinkrebel18
got_hate?
koreangurl2626
SUJUDB
Oh_Mona
jaeSMILES
friglet
yunnie
hiyostand
befuddle
collation
queenbee
LaB*tch
jaejae19
OopurpleoO
FISHYILUFFYOU
hatepastelpink
brokenhearted
wickedfairy
~YunGi~
kijun
soshit
Learner012
Kamo
46 posters

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Post by Metwitchy Thu 11 Sep 2008, 10:53 pm

the dress isnt really THAT bad
    on the other girls i mean
    but then on SNSD O_O"
    It just doesnt match them... i mean it looks lyke they all got a extra size larger
    lols its lyke they just got a big towel n wrapped it around themselves xD
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Post by Yumii Thu 11 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

They LOOK FREAKING UGLY with those dress!
    Even dresses don't like them?? o.0
    Razz
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by herobaby Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:05 pm

The other girls look pretty in the dresses except for SNSHITDD!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:25 pm

well we now know that whatever they wear, even if it's designer fashion, is = to instant fail..putting the stylist to shame...how sad,,

they didn't even have enough money to buy all of them the same dress..
    LOL stylists, LOL,,
    Ayane000
    Ayane000
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 130
    Warning :

Post by Ayane000 Fri 12 Sep 2008, 3:20 am

lol "trash bags" cracks me up hahahaha I love your article lol XD there is really something wrong with the models after all lmao
    sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by sing_lalala Fri 12 Sep 2008, 4:52 am

Looks to big on them -_- just look at that 'excess baggage' on the dress >_>
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 12 Sep 2008, 8:03 am

i think they are flat chested, lacking the figure to wear this dress and their legs are terribly short/body is terribly long hence it feels like they are wearing layers or cloth. but other artists looks like they are wearing some puffy princess outfit.

we all know how they pull their skirts all the way up to their ribs and usually would flash their knees all the way to right before their ass to make them look like they actually has some legs to show.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Fri 12 Sep 2008, 9:59 am

Look at how cinderella Seo In Young is wearing the dress!!! The models are plastics that's why everything in their outfits are wrong wrong wrong!!!!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 12 Sep 2008, 10:34 am

wow.. that dress IS pretty. I thought it was the dress that was ugly not SNSD. I'm sorry for doubting the stylist ;-; It's good she got fired. She can take her talents elsewhere
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Fri 12 Sep 2008, 11:25 am

i believe the disign for the dress is cute! but the thing that that makes it look worst is that 7 of thems wore it.. then it looks totallycheap!!!!!

in my opinion i like the red dress.. more over there're just only 2 of them wear so it looks better!
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Fri 12 Sep 2008, 12:15 pm

SNSD should band together to kill their stylists cuz those dresses are ugly no wonder they are on the worst dressed list.
    Who matches blue shoes with a teal dress? at least go with black or white.
    If jess wanna show off clevage then make sure she stuffs her bra cuz it just looks like her dress is falling off cuz she is flat.
    idk the dresses look horrible... buut i guess if cut it in different ways add some things it looks better. i still hate the dresses though.
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Fri 12 Sep 2008, 2:31 pm

Yep, I mean, since all these stars have been wearing the same/similar dresses, it should mean that it looks good right??
    But why it was bashed on for the festival best/worst? I am pretty sure it was just the girls, I mean, we don't hear people criticizing these other stars wearing them right? lol
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 12 Sep 2008, 9:46 pm

they don't have that body figure..... they have that FLAT figure ...lol.... as for the others stars who worn the dress has the right body figure!
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Sat 13 Sep 2008, 5:35 pm

Razz just the girls,,I think Razz

god,, fine a better dress!!

ooh~~red dress Yoona~~
    just looks like an old women =w="
    Thnak you!
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Sat 13 Sep 2008, 6:55 pm

It's defineitly them! Especially She-Male HyoYeon! Eeesh! She probably has a thornbush under that so called dress! SNSD can't look good in any dress!
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Sun 14 Sep 2008, 6:25 am

jajaja look at hyomn 's dress its diff./. mybe thyve lost stcks of green curtains xDDZ..

thyre soo ugly i pity the dsgners..--
    xisa
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by xisa Mon 15 Sep 2008, 1:05 am

I dunno I think the fabric is pretty odd-looking, texture like tissue paper and looks like curtain on them. The fitting is bad, it's like the dress is trying to grasp their body from falling instead of stick on their body like the other models. I mean look at sicka, I saw other pics of hers in the dress where we can see her plunge or whatever its call, its neither flattering or sexy, just looks like wardrobe malfunction and the dress will fall any minute. I would wanna say both, the dress might look better on other girls cuz the dress are fit to their size and body. These clearly dont and also the fact that they are ugly models add to the factor.

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008, 3:50 am

At first i thought it was ShitDae AND the dress...
    But now I change my point of view...
    It's definitely ShitDae that made the dress look hideous like themselves...
    I swear they make everything they touch hideous -_-
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 20 Sep 2008, 6:04 pm

they just don't freakin know
    how to wear it!!!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 22 Sep 2008, 5:27 am

They with the dress...FAIL!TOATALY FAIL!
    THEY LOOK SUCK!!
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Sun 28 Sep 2008, 4:32 am

zzz that hyoman must be a caveman, look at how she slouched and her face Shocked jesshitca has really short legs, and so does tardyeon, whose calves are -.- seo???? is like trying to squeeze between yurine and tardyeon lmao and bitchany annoyed the hell outta me, as usual, so did shitca
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Fri 19 Dec 2008, 6:43 pm

It's the people in those dresses. x_x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:57 am