The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
leeyejin
ijustlovetvxq
cherry_berry
Rawr!
yuniel
yudit
karafied
lovewg
xjjjLOVE
LaTard
~wOonDerLoOve~
KaoriSaru
FISHYILUFFYOU
brr0kenn
jaejae19
~YunGi~
smiley_donutXD
wickedfairy
youngslove
Maki
blabblepop
hatepastelpink
POWitszROSIE
Ethanol
kijun
stand<3
yunnie
fuzzywuzzy
STANDupPEOPLE
SoHot
Cutie
paboshitdae
boomboomnya
Kamo
jaeSMILES
pinkrebel18
aquatitans
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Evilicewolf
Zoy
Yumii
brokenhearted
Oh_Mona
Metwitchy
collation
snurfyangel
soshihater
Vivid
Learner012
Bento_box
queenbee
LaB*tch
OopurpleoO
LUPIN
Hannie*Saru
Cutie-Weirdo
Tuyetienhi
soshit
thatsdumb
64 posters

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Empty Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by thatsdumb Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:23 am

The delusionfuls adds another FC to their growing list of enemies.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. 51db81d649c1223b06088b4dc7

In the gallery of Kamilia - Fanclub of the girl group Kara, one delusionful writes:

I'm really sorry for Kara fans, because they don't even come close to SNSD. I feel sorry for you guys. The rivalry is really between the Wondergirls and SNSD. Kara is just on the level of Baby V.O.X Re.V and Cats so just stay out of the way.

Okay. So what the heck is this persons problem? Okay, conceding that WG and SNSD are the more popular groups, do the delusionfuls have the right to come into another fan club's gallery and just start bashing them? Because he/she not only dissed Kara, but also Baby Vox Rev and Cats.

Why, are they feeling threatened that Kara might be as popular as their 9 plastics? Because based on Netizens reviews, they enjoyed Kara's special stage with Hyori for U-go-girl much more than the plastics rendition of T.O.P.

And please. As far as I'm concerned, these three groups (Kara, Baby Vox Rev & Cats) keep a relatively low profile, and they are being dragged into this ugly mess by some delusionful.

Ugh. And what, just because their precious girls are more popular than others that they feel that they have the power to tell other FCs to STAY OUT OF THE WAY? They're slowly being forgotten and they feel it. Insanes.

You can definitely see that Kamilia was pissed off.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Kamilia1ju0
    ^ Excuse me, but don't you know that we never associated with SNSD? Kkkkk. And we won't go to that side because its dirty there. Even if there's a rivalry between WG and SNSD, WG will definitely win. Its Wondergirls and Kara's time now.

But some remained calm.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Kamilia2bn4
    ^ Soone, please don't do this here. There are enough antis.
    ^ [Kamilia] What are you trying to say? This is a Kara gallery, why are you comparing them here?

And to think, the WG and Kara girls have a very nice relationship. There's proof that girl groups can get along..

*Gyuri and Yoobin have been close friends since high school. Yoobin thanked Gyuri in their album.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. 2beh117la5

*Seungyeon and YeEun are also friends. They go to the same university. YeEun thanked Seungyeon in their So Hot single album.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. 1beh1171lp5

*Hara and Sunmi are friends. They met during their auditioning days.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Harasumihf5

Fortunately for kamilia, other FC's came to their rescue.

Wonderfuls:
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Wonderfulqn7
    ^ [Wonderful] What are you saying--- Kkk This is just made up by some Soone. Anyway, lets go WonderKara!!
    ^ What the heck are they trying to do--

Triple S: (They come from the same company as Kara - DSP. Now, Why can't Cass and Elf defend and support SNSD? Oh right, because of the insanes.)

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Triplesscz2
    ^ [TripleS] What a lowly creature. Your ID should be thrown away in dirt.
    ^ [TripleS] Wondergirls-SNSD? What if the 7 girl group of DSP comes out? Aren't they gonna be the rivals of SNSD? The only reason why they're considered rivals is because they were active at the same time.
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Triplesssvn5
    ^ [TripleS] You can tell at once that this persons just a child. Go away.

Cassiopeia
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Casswo1
    ^ [Cassiopeia] Is that person a Cass? (Referring to the delusionful because some were accusing the person to be a Cass) I don't see that ID often, but anyway, I'm really sorry to Kamilia, I apologize. Please don't look down on Cass because of people like him. I really like Kara, and Finkl and Hyori..

Those insanes should start thinking twice before provoking gentle and relatively calm FCs like Shapely and Kamilia just to show their love for the 9 plastics. Do they really want the whole Kpop to start hating on them?

On a last note, that person had the nerve to say please with this gif. Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. 33hr4

*BARFS*

source: http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/do/talk/gallery/kara/read?bbsId=S000076&articleId=146185&pageIndex=1&searchKey=&searchValue=

Last edited by thatsdumb on Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Empty Re: Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by soshit Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:00 am

OH MY GOD!! they think they are that big to go against other FCs....they really want a war with every single FC...and at the end, LaBitch and Mama Delusionful will defend those delusionfuls and blame antis as usual.."ohh...all of them are antis trying to give bad name to snsd and etc etc.."

ohh..btw thanks thatsdumb for the article..
    Tuyetienhi
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. Empty Re: Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by Tuyetienhi Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:13 am

omg! Those idiots dare to drag other fc in here?

I love KARA and I fully support their friendly relationships with Wondergirls. Why can't those delusionfuls learn that in the Kpop industry, you are all friends. I'm so pissed off that those delusionfuls hurt KARA like that. I'm glad that KARA got many supports from wondergirls, triple S, CASS, etc defending them.
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by Cutie-Weirdo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:24 am

i didn't know that Kara and Wonder girls are friends Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. 591656
    but they are close to each other and Snsd they are not
    snSHITd wants to be better then every girlband but they are NOT
    *Kick's snsd and run away* Razz
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:29 am

first of all.. KARA'S balloons are really pretty O.o

SNSD fans are really trying to piss people off -__- With snsd's small group of thug fans, do they thing they'll be one of Korea's top singers? They'll need a lot more people to support them.

But that won't happen thanks to Insanes~
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:31 am

oooh boy,

another day, another pissed off FC,
    do i see new antis coming??
    this delusionfuls should stop picking fights if they know what's best for them, but of course they don't and they'll keep on shoving their 9 precious plastics on everyone...how sad,,
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:42 am

[TripleS] What a lowly creature. Your ID should be thrown away in dirt.

yea I so agree with this one I love you

tsk tsk DelusionFOOLS . . make more antis to ur Precious plastic girls
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Post by LaB*tch Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:04 am

MY GOODNESS. INSANES ARE BEYEOND DUMB.

F UCKING DUMB . THEY MAKE ME LAUGH. =D
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:33 am

amazing piece of writing, thatsdumb... um, you wouldn't happen to have another name we can call you, though? ><"

And yes... This is all just because of the special stage where a lot more people cheered for the Kara-Hyori performance and Shitdaes just had their fanboys shouting like crazy. Hell.. even the Insanes are admitting it wasn't a good performance... And they say we antis are the jealous ones? pffttt... blame your idols for not having talents you morons!!!

And yes, I agree with soshit as well... them people at Sissifieds will again say its the antis who do this... well~~~ WE antis can just sit back and enjoy the show then... no need to keep our hands dirty on this. It's the Insanes who keep digging their own pile of poo around them.. so why should WE to stop them? LMAOOO

Kara and WG have amazing friendship, especially Gyuri and Yoobin... I remember Yoobin mentioning her a few times on TV shows.

Ooh.. see how all other FCs suddenly band in to protect Kamilia.. goes to show how "popular" SNSD are in and out of SM Entertainment... and how dare they bring Cass in??? tsk tsk tsk
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:43 am

thatsdumb you're quite a smart one ;)

Thanks so much for sharing. Unfortunately it looks like the thread was deleted, as another S<3one thread for some reason. *shrugs*

This is so annoying to say the least. They keep doing this the idiot DelusionFuls, I feel sorry for the Kamillia to go through this, but seriously that fool got owned. XD

Damn, I seriously want my relatively peaceful Kpop back. These InSanes are pushing more and more people out of neutral-dom.

kickass-Kamilia wrote:
    Excuse me, but don't you know that we never associated with SNSD? Kekekekeke. And we won't go to that side because its dirty there. Even if there's a rivalry between WG and SNSD, WG will definitely win. Its Wondergirls and Kara's time now.

Amen.

Great translating skills too! <3
    Learner012
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by Learner012 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 12:03 pm

Wow.

Kara fans = FinKL supporters.

Kara has more fans than they think. does Kara have the media attention WG and SNSD gets? no, but Kara has more fans than people believe.

Whatever, more f**ken hate for SNSD and their ignorant fans.
    This should be amusing, I hope Kara fans get added along to the list of fanclubs that HATE snsd and their fans.

Hope VIP can get on board also, Im sure SNSD fans will piss off BB fans in one way or another lol.
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Tue 09 Sep 2008, 12:11 pm

Of course SNSD is more popular! They are soooooo popular, they have so many Antis and a bunch of stinky fanboys who love panties.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 09 Sep 2008, 12:16 pm

hm....
    i guess....this makes me happy XDXDXD
    this really shows how stupid delusionfuls are!
    they know cass hate them. elf hates them. wonderfuls hates them.triple S hates them.
    and now KARA?
    well done delusionfuls!
    you just made your girls being hated by all world citizen now
    snurfyangel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by snurfyangel Tue 09 Sep 2008, 12:29 pm

now it's KAMILIA too?

what else next...

they are just insanes to the highest level...

------

p/s: they also said CSJH should stay in Japan cus korea belong to SNSD...how arrogant....
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:00 pm

will they get off their delusional world already?!?!
    imo they have no business mentionning Wonder Girls...GET THEIR NAMES OUT OF YOUR DELUSIONAL MOUTHS!!! i guess they don`t know what friendship is about since soshi is hated by the whole industry...
    My heart bleeds for Kamilia, Insanes have no business provoking them..they`ve dealt with enough... but that person GOT OWNED!! and I should add that the perf on sunday was disgusting...no wonder they are feeling insecure..hahaha..scram
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:08 pm

Gosh wdhh is this... gosh WG will always b better then the 9 plastics.. theres lyke no point on comparing them. yes, they're both very popular but for differentt reasonnss xD
    anyways who in their rite mind would chose SNSD over WG ;D
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:38 pm

"Excuse me, but don't you know that we never associated with SNSD? Kkkkk. And we won't go to that side because its dirty there. Even if there's a rivalry between WG and SNSD, WG will definitely win. Its Wondergirls and Kara's time now."

^^ I totally LOLed at this persons comment. Razz

Great job thatsdumb, you're name is the very thought we all have when looking at Soshi Rollers "logic".

It's the same thing we saw when they attacked ZLY, all soshi fans, regardless of nationality, are the same. This is why DC happened, all fans switched off their lightsticks, not just Cartel.

It's Soshi Fans VS Everybody else, now?

It's only 'coz Soshi fans are the only ones without sense.

They turn neutrals into antis, now seriously, that person needs to see the STANDsubs SHINee vid You're like Oxygen.

They need a dosage of Shame.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:46 pm

whoa...are you serious?

wow these insanes sure are ranking up the antis for their percious 9...makes you wonder are they really fans or antis because wow...even i won't do that for my favorite girl group. Honestly i don't think snsd has fans I think their own fans don't like them...lol

Are they jealous because CSJH The Grace likes Kara?
    I mean CSJH The Grace are fans of Kara..they supported them too.
    What's funny is that even a Cassie came to clear their name & show their love for Kara...but no love for insanes...

great article by the way...

man insanes are the most hated fan club in kpop history along with their nine annoying girls...

But they have some nerves putting Baby Vox Re.V into this..as much as I don't really care for them but they are very popular in Asia too, they are popular in Thailand, Singapore & other asian countries. That's why they are in the Korea-Thailand concert because they are famous.
    They are famous in those countries while snsd isn't...
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 09 Sep 2008, 1:54 pm

nicely written thatsdumb ^^

Why inSane are keep asking for the war with other fanclubs that didn't even do anything to them?? o.0
    They seriously need a LIFE!

Dang.. i want the old peaceful Kpop back.. Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. 51926

Kara and WG.. FTWs.. I love you
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 09 Sep 2008, 2:15 pm

great article! I hauled ass from class to come read it x)

*sigh* InSones truly are jealous (sound familiar, Soshits? ;)); Kara have had their ups and down and have managed to preserve in the industry. It pisses me off that InSone think that they can talk shit without reprecussions, little do they know that their evil doings will come back to bite them on the ass... 9/13, ya dig? ;D

And I agree, it's Wonder Girls' and Kara's time! <3
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Tue 09 Sep 2008, 2:17 pm

Wow...this makes me wonder, who the heck are they going to attack next? I mean, they're picking fights with EVERYONE!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Tue 09 Sep 2008, 2:28 pm

Okay
    They have messed around with Cartel, Shapely, Chocolyns, kamilia, Who's next?

Seriously insanes need to get a life, brain and logic. They are making more antis for their girls, the way they are going antis dont need to do anything. Razz

Last edited by Angel on Tue 09 Sep 2008, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Tue 09 Sep 2008, 2:28 pm

they will never stop cause
    they know they're so hot hot

LOL anywhos they have no brains at all >_>
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Tue 09 Sep 2008, 3:10 pm

although i don't know kara that well, why does those insanes always have to bring someone who isn't involve to the fire of pit?! they are so freakin annoying!! they really freakin get on my nerves!!!
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 3:20 pm

grr... So Nyuh Shi Hoes are nothing compared to Kara, Wonder Girls, and CSJH The Grace. those three girl groups can pawned those 9 insane plastics when it comes to singing and dancing...

so*not*one is starting to pick a fight again.. what else is new?!?
    bet, they were just insecure with Kara and every Kpop girlgroup found
    in Kpopdom..

Shapleys hates so:not:one to the core!

Kamilia hates so*not*one!

Everybody hates 9 plastic barbie dolls and their brainless fc!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:56 am