The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+88
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
akemi_cho
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
kim han ja
shortxswt
ALLNINEGONE
im_b
Baka_GG
Learner012
nekox2
cherry_berry
milkiiebaby
snurfyangel
Cutie
mimi007
hatethemall
Rawr!
Kichan
SuperJuniorNShinee
~wOonDerLoOve~
Super Gal
ZLY
IhateSOSHI
AnimeErushii
ijustlovetvxq
koreangurl2626
kil
yuniel
B*tchanny
Love_WonderGirls
x3x3
x.suyin
Bento_box
collation
hiyostand
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
sujuismysoju
mangoicetea
isa19
Chocolate
blabblepop
thatsdumb
Oh_Mona
FISHYILUFFYOU
sing_lalala
brokenhearted
dejavu
soshihater
wickedfairy
snsdsuckss
smiley_donutXD
riinjjang
~YunGi~
stand<3
POWitszROSIE
LaB*tch
sXiAHn
Evil-me
alwaiis_u
soshit
aihartmin
kijun
crunkyp0p
strawberrycream
crap_generation
boomboomnya
Angela
xjjjLOVE
SUJUDB
Evilicewolf
yudit
aquatitans
friglet
LaTard
xmcx
supermarbel_cake
Hannie*Saru
Cherryxeero
rikaSU
Gaytards
fuzzywuzzy
queenbee
OopurpleoO
Ethanol
Yumii
Zoy
92 posters

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by blabblepop Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:21 am

as a zhang li yin fan, i know i may become a disgrace to you all but i just have to shout my hatred about this girl group .. more specifically, their fans now. it was a disliking at first.. now its just total hatred.
    how dare they include zhang li yin?
    the girl's innocent. she has not done anything.
    your fuckin nine snobby plastic girls does not even give a damn about her. they don't talk whatsoever. just leave her alone. plus, what's good with having fans as many as you insane delusionals if they're as brutal, cheap, immature, no class, stupid, dumb and illogical as you are?! what's good with having as many fans as you insanes when the anti fans' number is 10 times the size of you?! what's good with having fans like you?! what's good with having fans if they just support their artist mainly for their looks and image? you're just getting more antis for your 9 skinny, boobless, plastic bitches!
    F**k, the girl's more talented that all 9 girls combined...!! you call them talented because aside from their horrible singing that you call awesome.. they can act?! they're not even good at acting.. nor mcing.. give me a break.. i couldn't even stand their show before..
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by Chocolate Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:29 am

Ughh, wtf? This made me really pissed off, especially as a huge Ri In fan. Who the hell do they think they are, picking on Ri In, which hasn't done a single thing against them. They sure got a lot of time on their hands! Damn those Delusionfuls. What do they mean that the word "cute" doesn't suit Ri In, it sure does not suit those nine cheap plastic faces. NO MATTER WHAT, SNSD can't compare to a real talent with natural beauty like Jang Ri In.
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:31 am

WOW! How brave of that delusionful.... HELL! Ri In is way more talented compared to those BITCHES!

Ri In is different.....

*she has class
    *she is natural
    *she is a good singer
    *she has breeding
    *SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
    *she asked only help from her seniors about twice... then she lready established a name for herself in the industry!

SO YOU FRICKIN DELUSIONFUL! Don't bug a talented singer because they can't compare to your PLASTIC BITCHES!

*what can I say.... like idol like fan....* careful
    mangoicetea
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by mangoicetea Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:35 am

i can't believe soshit fans insulted chocolates =___=
    i LOVE jang ri in because she's talented AND because she's such a sweetheart! unlike those 9.......girls.... if we can even call them that.
    what did jang ri in fans ever do to them?! i swear soshit fans just love picking fights wherever they can =.= but too bad NO ONE EVER backs them up LOL
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:24 am

oh hell no~ wtf?

i bet those soshilusionals really needed more anti fans..
    well heck soshi's we're frikkin growing as i type.

more and more to fill up a black hole and cover the entire daylight! lol! (i was over exagg.) XDD

seriously LEAVE JRI ALONE! or we will never leave you and your 9 plastic whores alone!! (like we'll ever.. until they all disappear! woo~ STAND jiayou!!!)

SOSHITS b*tch PuhhhhLEASSSSSEEEEE!!!
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:30 am

SNshitDae is nothing compare to Jang Ri In!!!
    talent
    snsd<jri
    attitude
    snsd<jri
    face
    snsd<jri
    fans
    jri has decent, pretty, smart chocolate, cass, and elfs support [ans stand also]
    snsd has delusionals
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:51 am

Why are the snstd fans trying to start a fight? As if they aren't hated enough. Oh man...this makes me very angry. Zhang Li Yin has the potential to be great on her own unlike the 9 leeches who still needs their oppas for help.

SNSD DISBAND!
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:12 am

Then they wonder why we call them "InSane"
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:47 am

This is sad. If only SNSDs fans truly cared for their idol.

If they did, then they would know that they represent them first and foremost.

So of course if they cause trouble it reflects negatively upon their idol.

If these guys had sense, then to be honest the hate that resides in our hearts towards SNSD would only be half as bad.

I want a peaceful Kpop back, and these guys stand in our way making it hell. The sooner SNSD is out of the picture the better.

I have plenty of times thought of leaving the world of Kpop alltogether because of SNSD, and people say what right do we have to start an Anti-SNSD forum.

Pssshhhht. When our fandom and love for K-Entertainment is threatened we have a right to defend it. So DelusionFuls gain some sense and leave that fandom because it reflects most negatively against yourselves too.
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:33 pm

Freaken soshits! Trying to target Ri IN as a victim because they no longer have anyone to look down on.

Trying to spark things up between Ri In fans and cassie and elf.

They are just jealous that, both Cassie and Elf support Ri In. Who would want to support a bunch of fakers. And i'm happy that both cassie and elf's came out and stood for ri in.

It's not ri in's fault that she was born naturally talented, unlike some people who can't even sing a decent note.

Chocolates, Cassie, Elfs Jia You
    x3x3

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by x3x3 Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:44 pm

Gosh, snsd fans are just jealous because Ri in is more talented than snsd ya know? also very prettier!
    SNSD fans are so immature that they have to bash on other stars -_-" I don't get it, grow up snsd fans.
    ELF and Cassie support Ri In 'cause she isn't a fake unlike those plastic girls who act innocent yet so slutty. Haha! I laugh at SNSD who think of 'Taesu'.
    haha, i would love to see the black sea happen during the next concert. keke!

Ri In FTW hwaiting!
    BOO snsd
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:50 pm

The stupid retards that they are still should use some brain. Maybe they should think hard about WHY Elfs and Cassiopeias support ZLY. She HAS talent, she's NOT FAKE, she's NOT a b*tch and her fans are NOT stupid psychos.
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:54 pm

1. Whats a begger? those snsd fans dont even know how to spell!

2. Since when did snsd became the best? And yeah Li Yin is still far from snsd like she is at a 99th story building whereas snsd are still at the underground buried!

"That person who posted post 43 is posting everywhere. You are determined to get more Anti-fans for your girls."
    so true snsd fans are so determined to gain more antis im so proud of them!

haha snsd fans are really jealous. im with cassiopeia and elf support ZLY all the way!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Mon 01 Sep 2008, 1:24 am

tsk. can they actually just get over it. they and their "idols" are a bunch of crap. oh, and they said we hate them cos we're jealous.
    now let's see who is jealous when everyone is helping each other except for the insanes and their nine filth.
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:05 am

SNSD fans are really stupid. I think that for all the SM Entertainment fans (excluding the SNSD fan retards), there is no one who really hates Zhang Liyin in China. Seriously, even if they might be DBSK/Suju fans, I've never seen anyone who really hates her.

What SNSD fans are doing now, is really just making themselves even more hated by everyone else.
    Thats great news for me anyway, since Black Ocean will get even more support after this.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:45 am

wow. ELFs AND CASSIES HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZLY is so much more talented...*addicted to Timeless again*
    TIMELESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Mon 01 Sep 2008, 11:12 am

i like ri in for some reasons.. evn though i dunno lot bout her........ bt i really like her.....

how culd post40 use CASSIOPEIA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x( Mad SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 3 234365
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:06 pm

SNSD fans are STUPID! Ri In is waaaaaaaaaaay better than those fugly sluts! I can't belive that they're deaf and blind! Have the ever taken a look at the she-male Hyoyeon? Good! They need to get a life and listen t better music than to watch sluts show their panties!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:17 pm

Insane are totally Jealous =.="
    that's why she/he use CASSIOPEIA
    jealous much?
    ZLY
    ZLY

Female Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by ZLY Mon 01 Sep 2008, 11:08 pm

I can't believe this , that soshi's fans are crazy, the only reason why cassio and ELF support I love you Zhang Li Yin, is because she can sing number one and also because she is a lady.................................
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:11 am

That is simply pathetic!

They are simply jealous, that's it..*nods*
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Tue 02 Sep 2008, 7:50 am

WTF?!? That f**ken sushi roller just compared Ri In to those f**ken girl's generation?!? Darn, Ri In is 10000000000000000000000000x more beautiful and way too talented than those f**ken whores!!! enough with them already!!! They are just making us anti's f**ken angry as ever.!!!
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Tue 02 Sep 2008, 8:57 am

Poor Ri In Unni, those dumb assholes! Super Junior Fans (E.L.F) N DBSK Fans (Cassiopeia) support Ri In because she Non-Platic Pretty and Has Talented vocals...
    Kichan

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by Kichan Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:11 am

What the fans of SNSD are full of deficient, it was clear to all for a very long time.
    I admit that is mainly thanks to the fans that the SNSD are so hate. The fans, in my opinion, are the soul of the group.
    On Facebook I was able to see when these fans [Korean or not] are avid. For them the SNSD are "beautiful, brave, are the best in the world" and this is LAW. They bring against anyone who criticize what they do, even to reason.
    With this thing messages only wanted to put Chocolates against the ELF and Cassiopeia. I understand that ce have with Cassio and ELF, have never been "friends" with these two groups, but with those who take has nothing to do with anything, such as Chocolates and Zhang Li is truly horrible. These people do not have a minimum of dignity.
    I'm glad that the next SM Town Concert will the BLACK SEA.
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Tue 02 Sep 2008, 10:25 am

this is really funny.
    soshi rollers are saying li yin using other people's fans when SNSD are known as the biggest moochers in the kpop world.
    they hit on all the idol boys just to get on the fans' good side and thier whole career was mapped out by SJ.
    If no SJ no radio DJs. no Yoona exposure no Soo Young exposure no Yuri exposure.
    If Tiff didnt hit on Hyun Joong Triple S would have still not known she existed and Triple S is the 3rd biggest fanclub in korea (yes they beat SJ but thats not important now)
    If no TaeSu scandal no one would know Tae Yeon is a leader.
    at least li yin builds her own fanbase like in china she appeared on one show with Geng and DBSK and SJM and thats it. how many times as SNSD been around SJ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:17 am