The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+88
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
akemi_cho
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
kim han ja
shortxswt
ALLNINEGONE
im_b
Baka_GG
Learner012
nekox2
cherry_berry
milkiiebaby
snurfyangel
Cutie
mimi007
hatethemall
Rawr!
Kichan
SuperJuniorNShinee
~wOonDerLoOve~
Super Gal
ZLY
IhateSOSHI
AnimeErushii
ijustlovetvxq
koreangurl2626
kil
yuniel
B*tchanny
Love_WonderGirls
x3x3
x.suyin
Bento_box
collation
hiyostand
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
sujuismysoju
mangoicetea
isa19
Chocolate
blabblepop
thatsdumb
Oh_Mona
FISHYILUFFYOU
sing_lalala
brokenhearted
dejavu
soshihater
wickedfairy
snsdsuckss
smiley_donutXD
riinjjang
~YunGi~
stand<3
POWitszROSIE
LaB*tch
sXiAHn
Evil-me
alwaiis_u
soshit
aihartmin
kijun
crunkyp0p
strawberrycream
crap_generation
boomboomnya
Angela
xjjjLOVE
SUJUDB
Evilicewolf
yudit
aquatitans
friglet
LaTard
xmcx
supermarbel_cake
Hannie*Saru
Cherryxeero
rikaSU
Gaytards
fuzzywuzzy
queenbee
OopurpleoO
Ethanol
Yumii
Zoy
92 posters

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by yudit Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:39 pm

Evilicewolf wrote:

Wait, I thought they were official, isn't the snsd's official fanclub called S♥ne or something?

they're not an official fanclub yet, they only have a name. bento explains it here.

https://standintl.forumotion.com/news-rumors-to-share-post-here-f2/snshit-fanclub-name-t163-15.htm#4247

i am a little bit worried about what they're planning for ri in ... is it just for ri i?
    crunkyp0p
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by crunkyp0p Sat 30 Aug 2008, 7:00 pm

haha. just jealous that Cass and ELF likes JRI.

I can't wait till 9.13, Black Sea China ... haha
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sat 30 Aug 2008, 7:41 pm

aquatitans wrote:just reading the quote from the soshi roller just really ticks me off! So they can't do anything to CASSIES and ELFS anymore. that they have to involve an innocent singer huh?..SHOO! the reason cassie and elf support her is because she isn't a talentless fake plastic b*tch who tries everything to get everyones attention! She is talented and doesn't get anyones attention, it just come naturally for her, and that is why we like her...so if you want to f*ck over Zhang Li Yin just because you can't handle the heat of other fanclubs colliding against your fanclub, you better freakin back down and not bring her into this cuz if you really tick zhang li yin's fanclubs in Korea and China,that means you tick off all the cassies and elfs who support her too, and when they get tick off...your fake plastics goes down!!! Twisted Evil

-claps-
    i so agree with u
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Sat 30 Aug 2008, 7:57 pm

these SHITS are just insecure with Li Yin because li yin is more pretty and popular than that 9 SHITS.. oh yeah i forgot SHits are popular also because they are the people who always ruin other people....
    There is only one word i can describe this SHITS and there FANS and that is
    "INSECURE"
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sat 30 Aug 2008, 8:00 pm

they really want a war with every single SM fanclubs, huh??
    black ocean should give them what they deserve...hahahhaha Twisted Evil
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Sat 30 Aug 2008, 8:00 pm

another ridiculous thing create by stupid.
    SIGH...im starting to hate k-pop and mostly
    stupidity...

JRI is not cute; she's beautiful
    get it right stupid..
    Evil-me
    Evil-me
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by Evil-me Sat 30 Aug 2008, 8:06 pm

snshit are better than JRI, ye right!!!Razz dude who are you trying to
    convince?!!!! dah stop comparing JRI to those btches coz she
    is much better!!!! Mad

i really like her. everytime i see her on tv i see femininity and elegance
    in her. a smart woman w/ kindness...yay!!! I love you

JRI fighting!
    STAND fighting!!!

Last edited by Evil-me on Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Sat 30 Aug 2008, 8:26 pm

and those people calls us antis with no life that are just jealous of their shitdae? o.O
    really . . . this is just stupid. i see why they hate on suju and tvxq *cough*cuztheirjealous*ahem* . . . what have riin ever done to them?
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Sat 30 Aug 2008, 8:58 pm

Wow..

I see alot of people kinda pissed.

Trust me, when i was translating it, I wanted to smash my comp.

I LOVE JANG RI IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE KIM JUNSU!

HOW DARE THEY INSULT OUR BEAUTIFUL RI IN?!?!?!

Seriously.
    SNSD fans should just disappear with their 9 sluts.

Thank you very much!
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Sat 30 Aug 2008, 9:12 pm

"Eh, Ri In.. Is it because you don't have fans? that's why ask Cassiopeia for help? All of you don't think that this is a good thing. Cassiopeias are only treating her as a begger."

What the hell do they mean she doesnt have any fans huh?! not all cassiopeans treat her as beggars. SNSD fans sure do take their additude from them.
    i was like soo fuckin mad!!!

"Those few who say Ri In is cute. Do you think 'cute' is a word for Ri In? She's nothing! Though i'm not her fan, though the groups I like are in good relations as her, but I just don't like her. Our girls are the best. Want to compare with our girls? She's still far from it. Our fan cafe are getting ready. Just you wait."

she just so happens to be a miliion and more times better than those 9 girls put together. 'CUTE' isnt a word for SHITDae either. their so called 'girls' arent the best. they are just in their fantasy world. if they get out of that little world then they will understand nothing good happens if SNSD is around.

"Ri In unnie has the potential! Very good! I'm a Cassiopeia! Support her!"
    "I will support Ri In! Elfs will be supporting Ri In too!"

but i was REALLY happy when i read this even though its couple of short sentences.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Sat 30 Aug 2008, 9:26 pm

OMG...those damn sushi rollers!!
    wat did Ri In do to them?? NOTHING...and yet they bash her like she k*ll someone!
    and even uses Cassies and Elfs name to bash her!! who on earth will believe tat??
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Sat 30 Aug 2008, 9:56 pm

WHAT?!?!SOSHIT BASH RI IN UNNIE!!?WTF WITH THE ANTIS ANYWAY!?!Oh...The soshit said we antis are jealous,and they are also jealous what!Soshit fans are really stupid and very very freaking mean,wtf with them?

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2008, 10:08 pm

DAMN YOU SUSHI ROLLERS!!! Grr.... Mad
    Jealous ZLY is way better than your 9ShitGoddesses?
    Oh Puh-Lease!!!
    ShitDae is no competition to ZLY
    She's better than all the 9Shits combined...

Just wait Sushi Rollers...
    Cassiopeia, ELF, and all the other fans will be majorly pissed
    Be prepared to suffer!
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Sat 30 Aug 2008, 10:10 pm

"Those few who say Ri In is cute. Do you think 'cute' is a word for Ri In? She's nothing! Though i'm not her fan, though the groups I like are in good relations as her, but I just don't like her. Our girls are the best. Want to compare with our girls? She's still far from it. Our fan cafe are getting ready. Just you wait."
    WHAT THE?!! so they think SNSD girls are cute?!.. compare Liyin and those girls before their debut! see who's prettier!!
    Zhang Liyin's parents were against her dream, but she didn't follow them and go on with it, and she chose to be a good singer and NOT to attract her male seniors!!. Liyin was the one who has that 'innocent' image!!

Even she wouldn't be with Junsu, 'that' man who she'll love in the future is 98057072301470x luckier than SNSD's man~!!

These fans are making Cassies, E.L.Fs and especially Chocolates really mad! are they craving for more ANTIs?? want more Black Ocean huh?

NOW COMPARE COMPARE COMPARE!!!
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 0918191550476376tnhky21rx7

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 234365
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat 30 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

HOLY SHIT!
    WHO THE HELL in soshit is cuter,more talent , and more natural than ri in???
    who???
    if the delusionfuls can't make out the truth,
    then they should just shut up...
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Sat 30 Aug 2008, 10:44 pm

riinjjang wrote:
    WHAT THE?!! so they think SNSD girls are cute?!.. compare Liyin and those girls before their debut! see who's prettier!!
    Zhang Liyin's parents were against her dream, but she didn't follow them and go on with it, and she chose to be a good singer and NOT to attract her male seniors!!. Liyin was the one who has that 'innocent' image!!

Even she wouldn't be with Junsu, 'that' man who she'll love in the future is 98057072301470x luckier than SNSD's man~!!

These fans are making Cassies, E.L.Fs and especially Chocolates really mad! are they craving for more ANTIs?? want more Black Ocean huh?

NOW COMPARE COMPARE COMPARE!!!
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img210/4764/0918191550476376tnhky21rx7.jpg

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? - Page 2 234365

look how cute Ri In is!! all happy and smiling..and the other 2, are they trying to look cool??
    cuz they're NOT AT ALL!!

sorry but who is Chocolates??
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Sat 30 Aug 2008, 11:14 pm

k, seriously.
    f*ck off snsd fans.
    get a life.
    what have ZLY have ever done to you assholes?

gosh, this just pisses me off!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sat 30 Aug 2008, 11:24 pm

"We're all from China, if you're from China, it's a very normal thing to support us, China people. I don't have much good feelings towards Korean people. Jang Ri In and HanKyung are from China, so naturally, I will support them. Jaejoong and Hankyung treats Ri In very nicely, so I like TVXQ too. But you, Post 40, you're from China. You're bashing your own nationality. Are you slapping yourself in the face?"

I like this one.
    Wise comment.
    WTF is wrong with insanes huh?
    Far from 'our girls'? Isn't shitdae are the one who far from RI IN?
    RI IN IS GAZILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THAT STUCK UP GIRLS!!
    Insanes are getting outta control.
    SHAME ON YOU INSANES. THEY JUST PROVED THAT THEY ARE THE WORST FANCLUB EVER.

sorry but who is Chocolates??

They are Liyin's fanclub.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:23 am

"That person who posted post 43 is posting everywhere. You are determined to get more Anti-fans for your girls."

SO TRUE!!
    so SOSHIT FANS, get ready for the next BLACK OCEAN!!
    STUPID DELUSIONFULS!! Mad
    dejavu

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Post by dejavu Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:49 am

CRAZY SNSD FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jang Ri In is MUCH MUCH better than SNSD for sure!!!
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:04 am

Didn't I say that these insanes will go after the chocolates next?

I remember talking to a couple of my chocolate friends saying that "trust me insanes are gonna go after chocolates next" & what happened they did..

They are going after every single fan club in SM. I don't know if they are antis or what because seriously the shit they pull makes their "girls" look like shiet even more. They are definitely the most hated fan club in kpop history.
    Insanes are fcukin' retarded.

First they went after Elf & Cassies when they realize going against them was the stupidest thing they could possibly do, they went after Shapley & now they are going after Chocolates...
    Shinee's fans better watch out because these insanes will definitely go after them next....

I'm so pissed now....
    I hope Black Ocean takes it to the next level...
    besides showing them the most beautiful Black Ocean ever I hope they boo them off now..because this just really irked me.

Oh & the sushi rollers in soompi better not pull that dayum excuse saying it's the fans fault not snsd...because remember now you guys are all "ONE" so whatever shit the insanes do it's on snsd as well...

Also how is snsd better than ZLY?
    I admit there is one thing that they are better then ZLY & that is being a hoe/slut/wh*re...i mean if that's what their fans are talking about then by all means snsd is definitely the best at that.

At least ZLY is a natural beauty, natural talent....
    sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by sing_lalala Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:45 am

Crazy bastards - ___ -^ Are they desperate for attention just like snsd? dumb hobos have no sense but thats what they get for idoling plastic things. Even my parents prefer ZLY instead of them XD cause she has more talent then any of those things have+alot prettier!
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:22 am

sushi rollers are jealous!
    ZLY is popular~ and everyone loves her~

ZLY FTW =D
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:00 am

SNSD themselves are disrespectful to ZLY, their fans only follow their example.

SNSD fans are amusing, why bash ZLY and claim your girls are better when nobody said anything? Razz

Perhaps you feel threatened? Or are you trying to assure yourself that SNSD in fact are "talented"?

Trying to constantly "assure" yourself only creates doubt.

What Soshi fans need is a shot of self-esteem.
    thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by thatsdumb Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:52 am

What the heck is their problem! Leave the poor girl alone. She is one talented singer and everybody knows it. And what, making her wear hand-me-downs from SNSD isn't enough insult?

Ugh. And dragging in other fanclubs and artists too. Its too pathetic!! Haven't they learned anything about the black ocean? Freaking Idiots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:17 am