The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
KaiserinFrederick
hee.xi.hy
unknown38
hatianhime
Lightning_Kei
cikidoa1
summer
bof
cassio_fia
stand<3
ruthannedomingo26
Fire Gem Phoenix
salm0n
CuiHanLuan
red_butterfly
ZijuinSS501
hell_TaeRi
SimplyStrange
rayna
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
SheepyXD
smthie12
sungra.v.i.p
daesungvip
disturbed
Belicax
kira
kimmy
whychoosethem91
bigbangislove
pinkrebel18
sandy32000
SoNe so so,,
izzybellboo
JC_chococat
happyme
yesungyesungyesung
rawrxpanda
xsilverettex
lirujoong
kxluv
KangNaMi
STANDuser
silentdictator
ai_sumairu
IhateSOSHI
Hime
51 posters

A Disgrace to Chocolate

Hime
    Hime

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :
    A Disgrace to Chocolate Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A Disgrace to Chocolate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-07

A Disgrace to Chocolate Empty A Disgrace to Chocolate

Post by Hime Sat 07 Nov 2009, 11:09 pm

A Disgrace to Chocolate Chocolate
    (They look like they’re groping each other)

Most of us STANDers are female, and the common female stereotype (which is generally true) is that we girls like chocolate. Er, duh…? I mean, chocolate is sweet and creamy and…

Anyways, back onto the topic at hand (I’m making myself hungry now).

I’m not the kind of person to keep up with SME, stalking their every move and spazzing out whenever they release a new video, especially a SNSD video. So when I saw that there was some new song titled “Chocolate love,” I was very reluctant to view it. However, after one of my friends commented that the song was “catchy,” I caved in and watched the video.

Give me some credit, I watched the whole thing >.>

Well, um, first of all… isn’t this a recap of “Genie?” The song isn’t even an original one; it’s some rehashed version of “Sweet Dreams” by Rachel Stevens. (I won’t post her video because the video itself is hardly better than SNSD) So yay for originality by these girls again! Should I actually take the effort to put my hands together for some “zomg-you-fail-so-much” applause or just close the window?

I could go through the entire song and write down every single thing that I found disgusting, but that would probably result in a five thousand word rant about how… slutty they look. I really do hate to use that word so carelessly, but I don’t think there’s another word that could apply.

I actually tried to watch this video with a neutral view, so I was somewhat pleasantly surprised to see that those pink dresses actually covered their rear ends this time around. The song was okay—way too much autotone, their voices sounded weak and strained, etc., etc., etc., but it was SNSD so even the best that you could expect from them really isn’t that much.

My neutral view soured when I saw the close-ups. First of all, every single one of them looked like they were trying (and failing) to seduce the camera. Not the viewer, not the person taking the video, but the camera, the physical object itself. Those rather awkward smiles and “alluring” looks only made me want to close the window, but… for reasons that I can’t fully explain, I continued.

The video itself was… decent, I guess. If it only included the segments of them dancing in the pink dresses, it would have been okay despite the fact that the dance itself was obviously a call for desperate ajushis’ attention. But, yeah, couldn’t you say the same for Genie? (…And every other video they’ve made?)

But after 1:16, I felt like the SNSD girls had taken their rather prostitute-like ways to a whole new level. Pink dresses that at least covered their rear ends? Good, keep it like that. But the scenes of them dressed in what looks like underwear dancing…? Well, I’m sure that they made a lot of cash from that.

The dance with the fans that started around with 2:25 was purely atrocious. I mean, if it were anyone other than SNSD wearing something else other than underwear, I could have possibly liked the dance—that, and if they had performed it decently. Their dance looked sloppy, disorganized, and they looked like their little hip roll (around 2:30) left me staring at the screen with a “What-the-heck-is-this-and-why-did-I-watch-this-again?”

I hope that LG manages to sell a lot of phones. Really.

Oh, and let’s not forget their amaaaaazing live performance…

Don’t say that they weren’t lipsynching, because they were. And what was with that part at around 2:32 when they were flashing their boobs?
    Anyone catch Yoona’s mistake? XD

Oh, and one more thing~
    Promo Pictures:
    Spoiler:
    Yes, they look so beautiful, don’t they? But maybe that’s because of… Photoshop…?

GASP

“LYK ZOMG I CAN’T BELIEVE IT NUUU SNSD WOULD NVR B PHOTOSHOPPED BCUZ THEY ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!”

Cough.

Spoiler:

I have a lot to say but I’d guess that you guys have more… so what do you think?
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :
    A Disgrace to Chocolate Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A Disgrace to Chocolate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

A Disgrace to Chocolate Empty Re: A Disgrace to Chocolate

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 08 Nov 2009, 12:19 am

omg
    what's with the pink dresses and all of those dancing?!
    and what's up with sunny -___-
    SNSD always get a recycle song xD
    why don't they make an album called we're recyclable Razz
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 08 Nov 2009, 12:38 am

*sigh* Recycled again... No originality whatsoever. Don't care anyways. Except what's with like being sl*ts by wearing those white outfits thingy? I think I prefer f(x)'s version better despite the fact that I'm not that fond of that group either.
    silentdictator
    silentdictator
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 458
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by silentdictator Sun 08 Nov 2009, 12:40 am

Those photoshop pics are very... Very sad

f(x) so trashed them. And this is the vid where Jessica wears a dress similar to Bom, right? Bom carries it better Cool

Last edited by silentdictator on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    STANDuser
    STANDuser
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by STANDuser Sun 08 Nov 2009, 12:43 am

Woah, those photoshop pictures tell alot. I didn't really like the SNSD Chocolate Love, because it was too girly. f(x) on the other hand, had a more rough feel to it, which I liked. <3
    Forgot to add, JesSICKa's eyelashes scare the heck out of me.
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Sun 08 Nov 2009, 1:30 am

It most be embarrassing to be creamed by your hoobaes..
    Especially Jessica..
    Normally the big sister is the one who should be the role model but what happened..
    F(x) totally owned them..
    I can't believe SNSD has been in the industry for, well, more than two years if I am not mistaken..
    SNSD is so immature..
    You call that sexy?!
    More like slutty..
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Sun 08 Nov 2009, 2:10 am

i never had the guts to watch that performance...
    seriously..what's up with their voices!?....trying to sound sexy..pffft..
    and sucks for them..f(x) was the one who got to perform this song during events..even on events not related to the chocolate phone...that says a LOT...maybe it was a mistake that LG hired snsd to endorse this product...they just wasted a lot of money..

SNSD got owned by their hoobaes bigtime! A Disgrace to Chocolate 30358
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    A Disgrace to Chocolate Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10A Disgrace to Chocolate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Sun 08 Nov 2009, 3:06 am

honestly I found like 3 mistakes throughout their performance.... that's kind of sad
    xsilverettex
    xsilverettex
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by xsilverettex Sun 08 Nov 2009, 8:46 am

it felt like i was watching moulin rouge all over again and i haven't even watched the movie before. from their dresses they were wearing in their promo (referring to the first picture), they really downgraded and basically just wore bras & panties for that "live" performance.

hey! it's like a striptease, hold the tease.

i couldn't bare to watch the whole "live" performance. the dance, the outfit, them singing all combined was just enough for me to gag what's left of my stomach. slutty doesn't even begin to describe them and the perf. i haven't watched f(x)'s version and i doubt i want to but anything is better than snsd & their sex selling methods.

hilarious article by the way, in a sense of seriousness too.
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Sun 08 Nov 2009, 10:03 am

eewww
    super short shorts and their belly buttons?
    that's just plain slutty
    yesungyesungyesung
    yesungyesungyesung
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 85
    Location : Indonesia but now fainted somewhere because of G.Dragon smile in Breathe MV >.<
    Warning :

Post by yesungyesungyesung Sun 08 Nov 2009, 10:24 am

IUHH !!! Twisted Evil
    i feel wanna to crush my laptop when i saw it..
    happyme
    happyme
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 58
    Warning :
    A Disgrace to Chocolate Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10A Disgrace to Chocolate Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by happyme Sun 08 Nov 2009, 12:30 pm

i was so scared that i couldn't watch it at first! but i peeked at it a little bit after caving....and i was like Oh my Gosh! my eyes! Arrrg even though i'm not really a fan of f(x), they did better, i like the feeling they gave out much better
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Sun 08 Nov 2009, 5:39 pm

I shouldn't have watched it
    now, my eyes hurt (literally)
    anyway, I knew they can't stand wearing that pink dress through the whole song, they just have got to show something
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sun 08 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm

I'm not going to stress how trashy Sunny looks in her solo shot. It's just... Um... yeah.

Not just a disgrace to chocolate, but a disgrace to females for the very existence of this band.

Plastic surgery sure has done a lot for them. But their fans are so shallow to overlook that their "beauties" are nothing but fakers.
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Sun 08 Nov 2009, 8:26 pm

the white outfit is like..eww..stripper
    sandy32000

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-21

Post by sandy32000 Sun 08 Nov 2009, 11:33 pm

queen Looks like a preview for red light hotel and all the joys you will get there
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sun 08 Nov 2009, 11:39 pm

the live perf. is obviously not live what's new..
    these girls always lipsync.. & again they're wearing white granny undies..
    that you can almost see through their souls.. 9 girls in a cabaret dancing
    trashy & slutty.. SNSD a disgrace to female.. disgrace to this girl's generation!
    yesungyesungyesung
    yesungyesungyesung
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 85
    Location : Indonesia but now fainted somewhere because of G.Dragon smile in Breathe MV >.<
    Warning :

Post by yesungyesungyesung Mon 09 Nov 2009, 10:02 am

poor sicka.. she trying to be blonde.. and she cannot.. coz her real hair was black..
    and now she lose to her own sista.. so embarrassing..
    she want all attention to her.. she want the spotlight..
    but she cant..
    so dumb..
    why cant she just stop and being normal ==a confused
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 09 Nov 2009, 1:06 pm

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wbtoHJcfJOk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wbtoHJcfJOk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    Link
    There's Rachel Stevens version of the song (save yourself, just posting for curiosity).

Long story short and to cut out the tl'dr - SNSD and everything about them sucks (what's new?).
    Razz
    I'd probably have more to say if I could actually watch the videos you posted but my computer apparently ANTIs SNSD also (good computer).
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Mon 09 Nov 2009, 10:23 pm

OMG!~ How fake can they get?! What a bunch of unwanted trash! Shocked That song sounds exactly alike. How unoriginal?! Can they do something right for once? Just once would help them.
    kimmy
    kimmy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by kimmy Mon 09 Nov 2009, 11:58 pm

look at this pictures carefully...

A Disgrace to Chocolate 20091015_yoonaabs
    you can see that taeyeon but cheek is showing

A Disgrace to Chocolate Picture2uk
    kira
    kira
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Post by kira Tue 10 Nov 2009, 3:15 am

died at 2:56 of the 2nd video. i think i saw a manly ghost...
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Tue 10 Nov 2009, 6:11 am

that's the reason I don't buy LG phones!
    No I never will!
    they killed the many reasons why I liked chocolate! and I got scared when I saw the promotional photos! their face is different...AGAIN! is it just me or their faces are a little fat and Tard's face is WAY longer? is just me?
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by SoNe so so,, Tue 10 Nov 2009, 6:35 am

that white 2 piece really looks like underwear.no that's not sexy.
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Tue 10 Nov 2009, 8:03 am

Sunny kinda distracted me in their perf. It was like she had flab hanging out. WTH.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:43 pm