The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
red_butterfly
blabblepop
smthie12
sungra.v.i.p
izzybellboo
kira
yesungyesungyesung
KC
PearlBurgundy
daesungvip
viola501
Alkaid
stand<3
soshi?
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
bigbangislove
ai_sumairu
SoNe so so,,
Hannie*Saru
iceprincess0482
Sachie
SEUNGRI
Strawberry453
JC_chococat
Gemeinai
KihaeXi
silentdictator
puhlease
oozp
Labakittie
35 posters

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Empty Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

Post by Labakittie Sun 25 Oct 2009, 3:00 am

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

If you are unaware, apparently YG decided in a move that is either really stupid or really brilliant to make 2NE1's official color <b>hot pink</b>. As we all know, SNSD's official color is also pink, pastel rose specifically. And as we ALSO know, SNSD is not actually the first (or even the only) group of female artists to have a pink color to represent their them. Remember The Grace?

But, of course, some SONEs are completely bypassing these facts and demanding YG change their color. They are not going to share the same color with 2NE1!

Except, they kinda don't:

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? B5ml1v

As you can see, 2NE1 and SNSD do not actually have the same color of pink. SNSD fans seem to resent even the closeness in shade and some have said because, get this, SNSD has seniority, 2NE1 should have to change their official color.

I have already seen some rather stupid justifications for this complaint when brought up against the inevitable "But didn't CSJH have pink first? What about their being sunbaes?" One delusional fan declared SNSD the official holder of the color pink since The Grace was absent from Korea (did Shapley leave Korea too?) and because they are from the same company.

What's really interesting is that these disgruntled fans have no bones about claiming an entire spectrum of a particular color, and despite not being the first group to have the color (totally excluding the billions of other people in our Earth's history to wear or own anything pink) can ignore this fact in their head to make demands that really they don't have the power to make.

Charming. Razz

Still, I doubt very much that YG or Black-jack cares. The former is too busy catering to the later and the later is just glad to have a name.

Kpop is known for its ridiculous controversies, but this has got to be one of the more stupid ones in recent memory.

InSones, in case you've forgotten, SM has more to worry about than a freaking shade of pink. A <i>shade</i> of pink, as SNSD does not own, did not create, and sure as heck did not copyrigh any and every color of pink in existence. As such, this lame wank should stop.

It has been a largely quiet year for the plastics; barring that slip up earlier in the year. But, leave it to the Sones to start stirring up controversy over something so ridiculous.

We can only hope the more vocal nutjobs examine a color wheel sometime in the near future.

Cool

Source: http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/1747-war-declared-sone-vs-black-jack
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Empty Re: Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

Post by oozp Sun 25 Oct 2009, 4:46 am

I was waiting for this to appear in STAND after reading about it in a Chinese forum. Sones are kicking up a ridiculous fuss about "protecting SNSD's pastel rose colour", apparently forgetting all about how they stepped all over CSJH and Shapley. Anyone objective can easily see how hypocritical this is. And most importantly the colours aren't even the same -_- which only confirms my suspicions: Sones ARE blind.
    I'd say this is karma Razz
    puhlease
    puhlease
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 189
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Empty Re: Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

Post by puhlease Sun 25 Oct 2009, 5:23 am

totally a karma.... Razz
    silentdictator
    silentdictator
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 458
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by silentdictator Sun 25 Oct 2009, 6:27 am

Karma, no doubt. Sones should really grow up; worrying over a freaking shade of pink over the reputation of the group they worship? Mad
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Sun 25 Oct 2009, 9:22 am

That is absurdly ridiculous.
    SNSD stole CSJH's color from the beginning.
    Plus, 2NE1's color is whole different shade.
    Color blind much, Sones?
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Sun 25 Oct 2009, 1:26 pm

sones lost the right to complain about the color issue when they stole and had CSJH change their official color (after they had it since their debut 2005).
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Sun 25 Oct 2009, 2:21 pm

it'd be a bit hard to tell the difference at one glance (esp when looking at the ballons)
    wait, oh right, SNSD's balloon is heart-shaped. Well, nvm then.
    oh gosh, the colors don't even look at similar for crying out loud
    Sones stir up war at the most ridiculous reason
    Strawberry453
    Strawberry453
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Post by Strawberry453 Sun 25 Oct 2009, 3:07 pm

spot.
    hold on
    ill come back when im done laughing my ass off.

KARMAAA.
    SEUNGRI
    SEUNGRI
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by SEUNGRI Sun 25 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

KARMA A B****!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! THOSE IDIOTS DESEVERED IT!!!
    i mean i know....hehehehe
    they need to grow up...little 5 years olds fighting over a color...awww...
    do they need a bottle to SUCK IT UP!?
    immature idiots....

Last edited by SEUNGRI on Sun 25 Oct 2009, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more...heheh)
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Sun 25 Oct 2009, 5:32 pm

WTF??? AND THEY TOTALLY think that it was ok when they stole CSJH's balloon color???????
    iceprincess0482
    iceprincess0482
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-12

Post by iceprincess0482 Sun 25 Oct 2009, 8:01 pm

After stealing CSJH's color and causing undue distress to Shapleys everywhere, they totally deserve this.

I had a good laugh over some of the reactions. It's obvious that the Sones in that topic did not read the other messages, straightening out their whole "SNSD is their sunbae so 2NE1 should give up the color" insanity. There were lots of posts reminding them of the Shapley-Sones color problem before but they were either ignored or they had the lame "Shapley's not in Korea so SNSD is the representative of pink" and "pink sea is for SNSD" reasoning. WTF? So now, no one's allowed to use pink anymore? Hahaha. What did SNSD exactly do to prove that they do indeed hold the representation rights for pink? CSJH had the same problem with NRG fans because NRG had the pink color originally, but they were able to prove that they are, indeed, worthy of the color. Hello? NRG's a talented group, so naturally, they would be ok with sharing the color with ANOTHER talented group: CSJH The Grace. Plus, what pink sea? I totally understand DBSK's pearl red sea and SJ's sea of pearl sapphire blue because these two groups have proven time and again that they can gather more than 10,000 fans with no problem. From everything that I've seen with SNSD and Sones (including DC 2009), their supposed "pink sea" is not even a puddle...

I personally think YG's a genius to come up with this. He is going head to head with Shitdae and their fans because he knows that his girls are more talented and lovable than those 9 plastics of SM. YG is so confident with all the support 2NE1 is receiving that there are even talks of the group having their first major concert soon - and they have just debuted months ago. SNSD has only managed to gather enough support in late 2008-early 2009 because of that irritating "Gee" of theirs.

Let's face it, eversince 2NE1 came into the scene, those shi*ty Sones have been running scared. They don't want to share the same color spectrum with 2NE1 because they know that it's just a matter of time before they'll see more hot pink than their own wimpy shade of pink.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 25 Oct 2009, 10:52 pm

I've been waiting for this since I saw that thread on soompi. How hypocritical can you get after demanding Shapley to give up their color (I'm still mad that Shapley didn't make a big fuss about it)? Not only are CSJH their seniors, they're also in the same company. At least have respect for your fellow SMTown fans. With the amount of limited colors in the rainbow, I would suggest that Sone get over it. I hope YG doesn't decide to change their colors because I would hate for Blackjacks to give into the worst fanclub ever.
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Mon 26 Oct 2009, 12:31 am

karma,for sure.i'm getting tired of sone's drama too..
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 26 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

Childish as always... 2NE1's color is a whole new kind of pink... WTF is their problem? They already stole Shapley's color... This is one of the many reasons why they're hated. Good luck fighting a losing battle, insanes!
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 26 Oct 2009, 8:36 am

Karma for sure!
    SONEs are so stupid.
    Must laugh at their stupidity.
    Do SONEs really wanna go to war with 2NE1?
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Mon 26 Oct 2009, 11:26 am

they deserve to be treated like this..
    after all they dropped the hot pink color (shiitdae debut color) &
    stolen our precious pastel rose pink.. & now they're cursing @
    2NE1's blackjack for using hot pink.. Sones just stop blabbering
    & complaining about this issue.. you got our debut color, why want yours
    back again?!? selfishness haha.. karma is doing it's job! there's more to come
    shiitdae... you just have to wait!
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 28 Oct 2009, 4:34 pm

Can I say, that Sones are freakin STUPID?! I think it's safe to say so now. How pathetic can these lame people get?! This is really pointless drama. Only stupid people would fight for such thing like that. PA-THE-TIC!!!! And is it Sone's blindness or is Hot Pink and Pastel Pink different? I wear glasses, but I'm pretty sure that Hot Pink and Pastel Pink is wayy different than each other. Sorry, there's nowhere written that SNSD owns EVERY DAMN SHADES OF PINK! Sorry to pop your bubble dear Sones, but uh, didn't SNSD stole the Graces' color also? It's only fair that 2NE1 is "stealing" SNSD's color now too. Ha. Sones are stupid to be going against 2NE1 saying that, why did they choose Hot Pink, since they expect some Neon Green or something. I actually think Hot Pink and Black goes so well with 2NE1. Sones are fussing over some pointless things. Fighting over a color? What did your mama teach you anyways? Don't you ever learn how to SHARE?!!! Okay, enough is said. Bottom line is SNSD is just getting their ass whop by 2NE1, and Sones are darn scared now and trying to make 2NE1 look bad by saying they're "stealing" SNSD's color. Sorry, but 2NE1 is doing some serious ass kicking since Wonder Girls aren't there to do the job. Woo!!!!
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Thu 29 Oct 2009, 6:38 am

karma hahah :)
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Thu 29 Oct 2009, 2:51 pm

KARMA..

Finally this day has come..
    There are more to follow insanes!

One delusional fan declared SNSD the official holder of the color pink since The Grace was absent from Korea

What? Are you freakin serious with me?
    I have to blame SM for this, The Grace just disappear from the KPOP scene and the JPOP too i think. What the hell is SM doing?!!
    If I remember right, The Grace was still active in Korea when snSHITd debut right?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, so how can they say because The Grace was absent from Korea? Those stupid insanes!
    Alkaid
    Alkaid
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 346
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by Alkaid Thu 29 Oct 2009, 5:38 pm

LOL. This. Is Karma.

You know that what comes around, goes around ShitD. Remember how you stole CSJH's color? well now, it's coming right back at you. ;O. Isn't this fun? now, you get to know the meaning of 'sharing'. =.=

And, oh yeah. go into war with 2ne1 fans, you go head on with Bigbang fans. =.=
    viola501
    viola501
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 35
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by viola501 Sun 01 Nov 2009, 4:59 am

Spoiler:

Anyway, that's not the point I wanna comment

This incident just prove once again how PATHETIC SoShit and their fans are
    It's okay for them to steal others' color but others cant do so to them?
    Such a group of a$$holes. They ask for the respect they deserve as seniors
    but why they never give some?
    Act respectful before you want the others to respect you!
    When will they ever learned? *sigh*

Talking about business decision (well, it's my major)
    I think YG makes quite a clever move to (indirectly) put 2ne1 vs. SNSD
    As an enterpreneur, I dont believe one bit that this comes out as a genuine thought. Having Hot Pink as their club colour will sure stir some sh!t from some d!ckheads
    [Personally, I think YG wanna remind ppl how disgusting SNSD and their fans are. Coz seem like many ppl forget that fact with the popularity of Gee >_> ]
    coz everyone knows that SNSD is the girl group who has biggest number of antis -- prolly in the history of Kpop girl groups -- plus their stage charisma are quite contrast to one another.
    Despite being talentless, SNSD (who seem to thought they are the no.1 now that JYP's honey Wonder Girls out of Korea) have been so arrogant, swagger around like they are the best *pukes*
    But ever since 2ne1 debut, ppl started to realize what is the true talent.
    and with putting the 2 groups against one another, I'm very certain that 2ne1 is gonna gain a larger number of fans after people seeing how ___ Sones are.

We may say it's a planned or intentional Karma :D
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Mon 02 Nov 2009, 8:00 am

karma.
    god, these fans are fussing over something so pointless -___-"
    geez, it's not as if SNSD owns pink.
    2NE1 can have whatever color they want.
    besides, hot pink & pastel pink are two completely different things.
    hot pink STANDs out, while pastel pink disappears completely under it.
    PearlBurgundy
    PearlBurgundy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 271
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by PearlBurgundy Thu 05 Nov 2009, 5:23 am

I underestimate Sones stupidity every time.
    They never cease to amaze me :/
    Seriously? Seriously.
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Fri 06 Nov 2009, 2:15 pm

Kara has pink and CSHJ Shapleys didn't jump all over them for it
    But when 2NE1 wants to use pink SNSD fans turn into big crybabies.
    I could see if 2NE1 used the same pink or a pink so close that you can't tell them apart. But anyone can tell that Rose pink from hot pink it's to different colors.

It's funny to me has the Sones keep say SNSD are 2NE1's sunbaes and they need to respect them and change there color. But when someone brings up the fact they stole the Shapleys colors. The only thing they can say is it’s ok for them to take it because they are Family and CSHJ was in Japan. (What happens when CSHJ comes back to Korea)? CSJH and SND are like family, so, if it's okay for them to disrespect there family and sunbaes. Why should an outsider like 2NE1 gave them so much respect?
    yesungyesungyesung
    yesungyesungyesung
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 85
    Location : Indonesia but now fainted somewhere because of G.Dragon smile in Breathe MV >.<
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by yesungyesungyesung Mon 09 Nov 2009, 9:55 am

ridiculous .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content