The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
nksh
BEG4ever
yimin0081
SparklingDiamond
SoNe so so,,
lexijang
SUJUDB
x_imperfection_x
happyme
Belicax
KangNaMi
SuJu-Lurve
stan-chiq
Starr
ZijuinSS501
LUPIN
Alkaid
Deliberately
stand
Hannie*Saru
soshi?
ai_sumairu
red_butterfly
izzybellboo
SheepyXD
stand<3
Tsurara
Hellyn
wo_ai_ni
KC
Labakittie
charmmyxmew
shitdaesucks
ZZZDevil
wonderwomann
hiyostand
rawrxpanda
YooSulover
blissreverie
queenbqty
POWitszROSIE
SuJuNiNi
pinkrebel18
Telruunya
queenbee
49 posters

It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing

wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :
    It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-11

It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing

Post by wo_ai_ni Sun 20 Sep 2009, 2:57 am

I'm pretty sure Mika did sing it first, PHS did a cover (in korean obviously) as part of the OST of a drama.

Still, the song has been completely ruined because of Mr.Tae. Seriously, If they are going to make her sing, please let it be prerecorded and fixed up first. I'm sick of her ruining duets that could have been way better if only she wasn't involved.
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing

Post by soshi? Sun 20 Sep 2009, 9:31 am

i really can't take listen to HER!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :
    It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 20 Sep 2009, 11:48 am

I love that as soon as all the kpop blogs start writing articles about her duet, sone bombards all the forums with excuses as to why she sounded so bad. Everyone realized she sounded so bad because she was next to someone who could actually sing well. When she performed with Davichi and Sunye, she sounded bad. When she performed PCD's "Buttons", she sounded bad.
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Sun 20 Sep 2009, 7:25 pm

i`ve realized, she cant go high pitched.
    i mean she CAN but she sucks hell as it.
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Mon 21 Sep 2009, 4:25 am

she shamed Mika Nakashima so much =_=
    Alkaid
    Alkaid
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 346
    Warning :
    It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by Alkaid Mon 21 Sep 2009, 6:30 am

Offkey-ity: ShitD's specialty. ;O

Everybody knows that she screws up for attention ;O
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Mon 21 Sep 2009, 1:39 pm

Wow how sloppy. And this coming from SNSD's leader and main vocal.

Taeyeon should have sang in a higher tone (which should be the case with these kind of songs & duets) rather than try to match Park Hyo Shin's deep and gentle vocals. But then I guess she took the the vocal arrangements for males which was appropriate for her. LOL
    ZijuinSS501
    ZijuinSS501
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Location : In Dreamland with Eli, HJB & HJL, Hanchul and Jaeho.
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post by ZijuinSS501 Thu 24 Sep 2009, 5:58 am

Omg! Stupid Mr Tae totally ruin Kelly's song!!! Shoot! That's illegal you know! Sue them for bringing down another artist's song! LOl! And god, the duet with park hyo shin. Some sones can go as crazy as this (found them on youtube)

a)yeh, this has something to do with the tv producer, not taeyeon.

watch the FANCAM of this, and it sounds good
    for some reason, the way it came out on tv is just really weird 0_0

b) Guys this is all director's fault, go seach for 태연눈의꽃 직캠 and find out how it really sounded

c) i dare those stupid anti...to sing their own song then sing snow flower right after with no rest...and see if they can hit the same notes...
    Starr
    Starr
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by Starr Thu 24 Sep 2009, 12:24 pm

Sones really need to stop with the excuses, because no one believes them. Mr. Tae sounded a mess. Plain and simple. Sleep
    stan-chiq
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by stan-chiq Sun 27 Sep 2009, 8:13 am

OMG... Mr. Tae really mess up the whole song... =="
    Tiffany's english is not very bad but it's below average, but tae's???
    I don't know how to say it but even my 5 year old brother laugh when he hears them sing... It's not something they can brag about.. I mean, look at taeyeon... She doesn't even know the tone but she's trying to look like she's a master at this song...
    Hard to say but Tiffany is better than her here.. (It doesn't mean that tiffany is good but compared to taeyeon here... duh..) It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 575939
    SuJu-Lurve
    SuJu-Lurve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 48
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by SuJu-Lurve Sun 27 Sep 2009, 12:05 pm

I loved that song too. Sad Park Hyo Shin's voice is so sootheing but add that rat to the mix and I had to turn it of half way through I couldn't take it anymore. Why pair her with such great vocalists when she will always fall short and make a fool of herself.
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Sun 04 Oct 2009, 10:30 pm

Mr. Tae is not a good singer at all.
    She sounds good in SNSD because all the other plastics sound so annoying.
    They should totally stop singing before something bad happens to them.
    I mean, all their songs sound so disturbing. When will they learn?? Mad
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Mon 05 Oct 2009, 9:00 am

really...that song won't be the same now!
    Those things had to ruin it! Why they didn't let tallented girls sing, like Davichi? Now these two girls know how to sing!

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:15 am

Park Hyo Shin sang it nicely, but that <s>girl</s> have to just ruined it.
    She can't sing!!
    happyme
    happyme
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 58
    Warning :
    It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by happyme Sun 11 Oct 2009, 7:48 pm

They couldn't do the whole songs right! especially the high notes! and tardfanny's english doesn't sound fluent at all....sounds just as bad as taeyuck's! i had to stop listening rit away! but i could tell how bad it was in that little time Mad
    x_imperfection_x
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 109
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by x_imperfection_x Sat 17 Oct 2009, 12:08 am

We already established that a long time ago. Some of the crazy fans are simply in denial.
    bragging
    Anyway, I must admit that yes, she is capable of (sometimes) reaching the higher notes, but it's pointless if she's going to sound dead and goes off-key. She really shouldn't be the lead vocalist...
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sun 18 Oct 2009, 2:39 pm

IMO, Seohyun sounds SO MUCH better than Mr. Tae who's straining her voice and sounds half dead trying to "belt" out notes.

Youtube comment:
    wow, taeyeon really has talent, she actually sounds like celine dion at times...

but boy SEOHYUN!!! maknae! her voice is so awesome, so clearly hers. Keep going!

Mad Gross! This person has hearing problems.
    Starr
    Starr
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by Starr Sun 18 Oct 2009, 4:12 pm

^
    WHAT! No that idiot did not say that she sounded like Celine Dion! They should go to jail just for thinking it! Celine is one of the top DIVAS of our time! Mr. Tae is no where close, not in million years. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil tell me why It's a fact: Kim Taeyeon CAN'T really sing - Page 2 31983
    lexijang
    Anti

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Post by lexijang Mon 19 Oct 2009, 12:52 pm

HAHAHA! She sounds like Celine Dion? Oh please, not a chance. Tae's voice was...just...not GREAT. Just an O.K. How about Liyin? Her voice is 100X better than Tae.
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Sun 08 Nov 2009, 11:25 am

celine dion my ass..
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sun 29 Nov 2009, 8:08 pm

Taeyeon's vocals are not bad, she she FAILS at live singing.
    especially if she's singing songs that are not hers.
    FAILED.
    yimin0081
    yimin0081
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by yimin0081 Wed 09 Dec 2009, 9:45 am

Yup, she really CAN'T sing. I saw alot of videos of SNSD singing Genie live.And Oh God,Tae Yeon sings her part sooo off key I can't even bear to listen to it. This is SNSD's main vocal? Why am I not surprised? so proud
    BEG4ever
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by BEG4ever Thu 17 Dec 2009, 2:44 am

But the other sounds alright i think, i like her song but i don't really like the person, like that .
    nksh
    nksh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 188
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by nksh Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:55 pm

Ouchh! I think I gonna become deaf... She not a great singer at all!
    tersnat
    tersnat
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by tersnat Sun 31 Jan 2010, 10:05 am

her voice is freaking flat,
    somehow she gets all the attention for having great and aswesome vocals.
    WTH~ delusionals should really wake up and see that the only reason she sound ok is because the other 8s voice can't make it.
    Whn she sings alone or sings with someone better than her, she just comes off as "well, actually i can't really sing THAT well"
    Its just stupid. SushiRollers should shuddup, clean out their ears and speak the truth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:32 am