The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
ALLNINEGONE
Ayane000
STANDupPEOPLE
pinkrebel18
chocohippo
musicmakesmehigh
paboshitdae
Kamo
kijun
xforgiven
LaTard
blabblepop
Tangera
jaeSMILES
~YunGi~
Ethanol
Kari_8digi
SuJugirl95
yunnie
SUJUDB
OopurpleoO
jaejae19
hiyostand
~wOonDerLoOve~
slackerkain
riinjjang
wickedfairy
sing_lalala
empress_ellen
LUPIN
friglet
JunsuLove
yudit
alwaiis_u
soshit
POWitszROSIE
x3x3
CottonCandy
x.suyin
FISHYILUFFYOU
semperSTAND
crap_generation
brr0kenn
koreangurl2626
crunkyp0p
Yumii
soshihater
lovewg
fuzzywuzzy
xjjjLOVE
Bento_box
Angela
Hannie*Saru
Evilicewolf
collation
Tuyetienhi
Zoy
deflate
queenbee
plastics
supermarbel_cake
snurfyangel
brokenhearted
67 posters

Insanes have stolen Shapley's color

SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :
    Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Empty Re: Insanes have stolen Shapley's color

Post by SuJugirl95 Thu 21 Aug 2008, 8:40 pm

Just to tell you guys they didn't steal it. I read at Daum in a CSJH's fanclub that the SHAPLEY gave So One pink because SHAPLEY had 2 shades of pink. One pastel pink and one hot pink. Just saying the truth.
    Kari_8digi
    Anti

Number of posts : 69
    Warning :
    Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Empty Re: Insanes have stolen Shapley's color

Post by Kari_8digi Thu 21 Aug 2008, 9:00 pm

What's up with SM Ent and Japan... Why do they always go to
    Japan?
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Thu 21 Aug 2008, 9:29 pm

...wow. that is SO dirty. i feel so sorry for shapley and csjh...no one deserves to be treated so unfairly like they have been. they sound like a wonderful fanclub and group and LSM goes and does this to them?? wtf is wrong with them. that is some fucked up jackshit.

shapley + csjh HWAITING.

sushi rollers + soshitd DIE. DOWN WITH THEM ALL.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 21 Aug 2008, 10:46 pm

SuJugirl95 wrote:Just to tell you guys they didn't steal it. I read at Daum in a CSJH's fanclub that the SHAPLEY gave So One pink because SHAPLEY had 2 shades of pink. One pastel pink and one hot pink. Just saying the truth.

no they stole it.
    i mean of course shapley give it to them because sm wanted them too.
    point is if insanes didn't whine for it, the issue would've never been bothered.

what happen to the lollipops thing that insanes were suppose to have instead?
    i heard from an insane herself saying that sm & soshit decided on lollipops, but now they take what is not theirs.

truth of the matter..insanes whined, sm giveth & taketh from shapley..equals to basically insanes stealing...

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2008, 10:57 pm

OMG SUNDAY!!!! She was my 2nd favorite member in CSJH...after Stephanie
    But SCREW YOU LSM!!! oh wait...i guess the 9 ShitHeads already did that...
    that is why he gave pink to ShitDae and made CSJH stay in Japan -_-
    I wish he will rot in hell for eternity!!!
    Razz Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 134859 Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 234365 tell me why
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:59 pm

AAHH!!LSM IS SUCH A IDIOT!!SCREW YOU!!IF HE WAS MY UNCLE&DAD OR WHATEVER,I WILL NAG HIM I DON'T CARE IF HE IS MY WHATEVER!!Sushi rollers are f**ken preverts,LSM can't see that SNSD ARE BITCHES,And asking CSJH to stay japan longer?GGGGRRRR,BOA STAY JAPAN ALONG TIME!!DBSK HAVE STAY LONG AT JAPAN[I think so!]
    AND NOW CSJH!?!?WHAT'S NEXT?!?SUPER JUNIOR?!?!WTF?LSM is getting worse and he is a money-faced,spending his money on untalent whores,why?THE OLD SM IS BETTER WITHOUT THOSE NINE WHORES!!AAAHHH,LSM,IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!! IHATEYOU!!!IHATEYOU!!!

And one more thing,why don't LSM put SNSD at a different place?Like in the jungle,the animals will hate them,HAHA Razz
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Fri 22 Aug 2008, 12:06 am

Huh, SM also sent Ahyoomee to Japan too! What the heck is with SM and Japan? I mean, he's like sending EVERYONE there! It's like Japan is his dumping ground for old artists!!! Hmmm...I wonder, is he sending them all to Japan so there would be less competition for SNSD in Korea....? Hmmm....
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Fri 22 Aug 2008, 1:23 am

LSM is sending people to Japan cos it's one of the largest Music Industries in the world.

One word: Money.

Don't you guys see the pattern yet?
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Fri 22 Aug 2008, 2:02 am

OHEMGEEEEEEE!
    SNSD are fighting balloon colours? Am i the only one who thinks thats completely stupid! Its just a balloon colour! Why did InSane have to make such a big deal out of a darn balloon colour!!
    Pink suits CSJH better, since their girls i reckon black will suit SNSD...Razz

2010? 2010! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG FOR THEM! CSJH I MISS YOU!!!
    xD
    Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Tangera Fri 22 Aug 2008, 3:51 am

2010 is like....so far away...I have to take so many more examinations in school before I can see them again...how sad. >.< Hopefully CSJH will be successful in Japan so that they can show SM that they deserve much more.

I am quite alright with CSJH having PEARL pink as their colour...SuJu is pearl blue, TVXQ has pearl red...now CSJH has pearl pink. It kind of represents that they are on the same level? haha...just an optimistic point of view. :)
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 22 Aug 2008, 8:35 am

isn't it enough that they grab all the promotion and funds
    do they even have to steal my fave girl band's color?!

wait let me rephrase that

are they that cold-blooded and selfish to not have had any notion?!
    can't they like oppose and stuff..
    whatever pink is the first, its still legally csjh..
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Fri 22 Aug 2008, 3:39 pm

POOR SUNDAY. She cried because of that. I hate SNSD and stupid SNSD fans. The Grace had debuted like three years ago before SNSD. F.CK SNSD, they're effing lazy and do nothing but happy. Why can't they just realize it and feel bad about stealing The Grace's color? When I saw them at SM concert, they were trying to join The Grace and made them happy when The Grace were depressed, but they tried to smile. Ugh, I hate these 9 bitches. I can't believe LSM decided to send The Grace to Japan until 2010, but I have to admit that I want them to stay there more longer because they'll become as popular as TVXQ and BoA. I hate LSM, why does he need money for? He keeps paying it for these 9 bitches to get more plastic surgery, huh?

Well, I hope SNSD's antis will continue increasing.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Fri 22 Aug 2008, 4:31 pm

Kari_8digi wrote:What's up with SM Ent and Japan... Why do they always go to
    Japan?

only REAL talent goes to Japan btw, 2nd hardest music market to break into, 1st being the US, obviously.

Tangera wrote:I am quite alright with CSJH having PEARL pink as their colour...SuJu is pearl blue, TVXQ has pearl red...now CSJH has pearl pink. It kind of represents that they are on the same level? haha...just an optimistic point of view. :)

LOL very true! <3

Don't worry, Shapley, Black Ocean has your back. Surprise
    xforgiven
    xforgiven
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by xforgiven Sat 23 Aug 2008, 12:41 pm

I seriously feel so bad for Shapley. Stupid sushi rollers. Shapleys got the colour first.

THEY DIDNT STEAL IT FROM YOU SUSHI ROLLERS, SO THEY DON'T NEED TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU. *RAWRSSSSSS*

Wtf, seriously, LSM is nuts. How can he give both groups similar colours T___T SNSD should be given black or something, since their songs makes the atmosphere so gloomy like a funeral.

If im not wrong a soshi idiot paraded around with a pink balloon on stage in that video T__T Omfg, it's SHAPLEY'S! T__T
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sun 24 Aug 2008, 12:41 am

this is not fair at all T-T
    what the hell should they do to make SM happy and just leave everything the way it is!?
    should CSJH wear half a mini skirt and hop around with their asses infront of their faces too?
    UGH. ive never felt so much hate for one group before.
    WHy THE HELL WOULD THEY EVEN ACCEPT THE COLOR EVEN THOUGH THEY kNOW THAT iT iS CSJHs COLOR !?
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sun 24 Aug 2008, 3:16 am

dude sm's like throwing csjh to japan ... exiling them there
    don't their contract end at 2010 ?
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 24 Aug 2008, 4:51 am

crystallizedreverie wrote:dude sm's like throwing csjh to japan ... exiling them there
    don't their contract end at 2010 ?

yep their contracts end in 2010. So I'm hoping that they'll make it in Japan & then screw SM & not renewal their contracts...though I don't know if they will considering how most of them have deep ties to SM but still SM is screwing them over they need to go somewhere were their talent will be cherish more.
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Kamo Mon 25 Aug 2008, 12:17 pm

LSM gave it to them!??!

Nooooooo!!!

Until SNShit disbands I can't look at pink the same way.....

Poor Shapleys they do not deserve this......

Maybe sushi rollers are really antis because they are digging their own grave with stupid stunts like this....

anti-ing was never this easy, lol

but still mad! >.<
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Mon 25 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

this saddens me!

---Warned by Mod---

Try to avoid double posting. You can simply edit your previous post or delete the latest one, since it seems you posted both your messages within a span of a minute. Read rules HERE
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :
    Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Insanes have stolen Shapley's color - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by paboshitdae Mon 25 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

Kamo wrote:LSM gave it to them!??!

Nooooooo!!!

Until SNShit disbands I can't look at pink the same way.....

Poor Shapleys they do not deserve this......

Maybe sushi rollers are really antis because they are digging their own grave with stupid stunts like this....

anti-ing was never this easy, lol

but still mad! >.<

i know.

i use to like pink!
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Tue 26 Aug 2008, 3:00 am

even though it's like this..... the thought that TVXQ has "pearl red" and suju has "pearl sapphire" (or something..i just remember it having pearl) makes them look like out of the picture or smth. BoA has a glossy gold balloon... and Liyin has a shiny shiny mint green balloon.... so having "pearl pink" for Shapley just made Sone look more unimportant XD SNSD's balloons don't shine that much like the rest of the other FCs....
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Tue 26 Aug 2008, 7:00 am

^ i really never thought about that.
    gosh xD antis are smart.
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Tue 26 Aug 2008, 10:17 am

that is SO UNFAIR alone!
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 06 Sep 2008, 12:21 am

i like soshi before. but now I TOTALLY DESPISE THEM! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM TO THE CORE. they are real bitches and such a meanie monsters! I hate them for doing this to us Shapleys and to CSJH The Grace their unnies, their seniors.. <edit>

I hate LSM i really wanna kick his balls for doing this to CSJH. he sucks and soshitheads definitely lick his balls for fun.

So Nyuh Shi hoes and So*not*one* so gonna get it from Shapley China.. CSJH has much bigger fanbase in China. and with the help from Cass,Elf, and Jumping BoA. black sea and boos will make So Nyuh Shi hoes run for their lives.

TO SNSD and their airhead brainless fanclub

better watch your back, cause your so gonna be in trouble!

don't mess with us! cause we don't play fair as well..

---EDIT BY MOD---
    While I understand your frustrations, lets try to keep the violent reference to a minimum. Remember we are civil antis and would not stoop to the level of Soshi fans ;D
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sat 06 Sep 2008, 9:06 pm

henceforth begins my anti-ing.

wtf? why? i'm quite annoyed by the fact that CSJH gets no love.

i'm just sitting here thinking, why, why, why?? the original color too. CSJH has had that color for THREE WHOLE YEARS. and now they're making a huge deal of it and... ruining things for people. and not just the fans, but LSM just goes and GIVES it to them? WHAT?

gah. i'm just having an incoherent moment right now and can't express myself correctly.

and omg sunday. ;o;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content