The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
heenim_first love
leeyejin
GRRR?!?
ijustlovetvxq
isa19
STANDai
Kamo
Rawr!
bumlover
SujuAngeL
~YunGi~
klSTAND21
queenbee
IhatejesSICKa
sing_lalala
sparkle
stand<3
koreangurl2626
deflate
xjjjLOVE
KaoriSaru
Kari_8digi
aihartmin
herobaby
kijun
sujuismysoju
C. ELESTE
brr0kenn
snsdsuckss
KihaeXi
empress_ellen
LUPIN
jaeSMILES
POWitszROSIE
soshihater
FISHYILUFFYOU
labingtatlo
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
fuzzywuzzy
Tbell
soshit
brokenhearted
Zoy
Bento_box
oohlalax123
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Yumii
yudit
collation
crap_generation
plastics
OopurpleoO
Evilicewolf
Candi
Cutie
jjoongiel0ve
Maki
62 posters

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Empty SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by Maki Mon 18 Aug 2008, 1:32 pm

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Sm10

SNSD's Jessica and Tiffany made use of their English skills in SM's 2008 global auditions promotion video. Tiffany proved that she can count....on her fingers. It's not hard, right?

Tiff:
    "They will be held across all (pause) over the United States and Canada, including Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles (long pause...thinking, 'Wait, that's 3 right?')...uh, and Orange County!"

Yay, you can count the fingers on your hand....now that's impressive. I must acknowledge Jessica who was also standing next to Tiff looking real smug that she can count too. Of course she had a few difficulties with some of the cities in Canada that was supposedly on top of her head.

Jess:
    "New York, San Francisco, (look on top my head...what was the name of that city?) Vancouver, and Toronto."

Yeah, that's right. Tiffany, counting as Jess lists them out, is thinking "That's 4 right? It's got to be..."

2008 SME Global Auditions - Jess and Tiff's Message

Last edited by Maki on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Empty Re: SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by jjoongiel0ve Mon 18 Aug 2008, 1:51 pm

LOL TIFFANY.

"Hawa--aiii"
    Dude, she can't even say Hawaii properly..
    Is she REALLY born in the US? Where the hell has she been living?
    In a pothole somewhere in Cali? Dumbass
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo Empty Re: SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by Cutie Mon 18 Aug 2008, 2:48 pm

That thing they did at 0:6 (?) was.... weird..?

And why is it that after I hear them talking I'm getting the shivers??
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:20 pm

^ i know!!XD i was like... omg... O_O!!
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:32 pm

Their english is SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!! I think my ears are bleeding!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:36 pm

Yuck !!!
    they are so f**ken annoying even when they are talking!!!
    plastics
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by plastics Mon 18 Aug 2008, 4:16 pm

you can see it clearly here
    compared to sicKa's

TIFPHONY HAS SUCH BIG HEAD!!!!! LOL
    crap_generation
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by crap_generation Mon 18 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

LOL, Tiffany can't even say Hawaii properly.
    Jessica's english is so annyoing.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Mon 18 Aug 2008, 4:54 pm

LOL!! I feel bad for Sm, they won't get as many people auditioning if these freaks keep advertising for it... and wtf is wrong with that girls' voice?? SICKA talks so nasally..
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Mon 18 Aug 2008, 5:00 pm

As much as I hate Tardfany, but her english is way better than Jessica. I can't believe those sushi rollers think Jessica's english is flawless. Damn delusionals. And they forgot orange county? Damn soshits.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Post by Yumii Mon 18 Aug 2008, 5:13 pm

WTF.. my ear!
    damn... Tiphony and SICKA English annoyed the hell out of me!
    didn't they are from STATE especially Tiphony it has been only 3 yrs and her English become worst!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Mon 18 Aug 2008, 5:16 pm

orange coonty. well I thought Tiffany was born in the US. *roles eyes*
    She cant speak English neither Korean. Poor her.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Mon 18 Aug 2008, 5:30 pm

LOL tiffany has an accent when she talks =.=
    and jessica is just a pain to look at
    oohlalax123
    Anti

Number of posts : 53
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by oohlalax123 Mon 18 Aug 2008, 5:51 pm

tiphonny english is better than SICKa
    her voice is so omg...like she tried to make it sound cute -.-
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 18 Aug 2008, 6:14 pm

I was cringing through out that. eep.

jessica looked seriously forced, I was embarassed FOR them.

Thanks Maki for sharing.... I think

Razz
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Mon 18 Aug 2008, 6:35 pm

they speak like airheads... srsly.

LIKE..OMG. FOR REALZ?!

ugh shut the fuckup..

forgot to add: Soo Young's japanese was horrid! She tried SO FUCKIN' HARD to sound like a native, major phailure! & Seo Who's Chinese sounded as if she was reading off a f**ken note card.

Last edited by Zoy Zombie on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Mon 18 Aug 2008, 7:05 pm

& to think I use to like them because they'll speak English every now & then now I can't stand it.

Tardfany can't even pronounce Hawaii correctly & seriously they did really need to count & use their fingers..are you sure these girls graduated from H.S?

It's Like Oh My Gosh they sound like Totally Retarded...what a bunch of airheads...

LMAO
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 18 Aug 2008, 7:24 pm

and sushi rollers are praising these bitches because they are multilingual ..lol..it's not like they are staying in korea and learn the language...they're not that smart to start with...

1. english:tardfany and sicka
    they obviously can speak english because they were born there and stayed there for 11- 15 years. tardfany still can't even speaks and read korean properly eventhough she has been in korea for almost 4 years..and she also still not used with korean culture.. SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo 63716

2.chinese: seowho and hyungman
    eventhough all of the shitdae were living in china for a few month because they were recovering from their plastic surgery, only these two can speak chinese maybe their brains' abilities are not that low compared to others especially blankfany..

3.japanese: soo not young
    she lived there for a few years and debuted in japan even before korea but her group that called Route(?) is a fail so that's why she had to train for another years and finally debuted with SOSHITDAE..

the conclusion is they can't speak those languages forever if they just stay in korea for the rest of their life..

Last edited by soshit on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Mon 18 Aug 2008, 7:39 pm

man, that video was so embarrassing ...
    couldn't they at least practice pronouncing the name of the cities right?
    wait .. this video was the result of how many take? i bet over 40000!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Mon 18 Aug 2008, 8:10 pm

and i thought i sounded like a brainless bimbo from the OC. wow...this is saying something guys O__O
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Mon 18 Aug 2008, 8:19 pm

goosebumps!
    tiffany sounds weird talking in English!
    Jessica SUCKS!
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Mon 18 Aug 2008, 10:09 pm

erhm.
    erhm.
    erhm.
    they can speak english, alright.
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Mon 18 Aug 2008, 11:21 pm

LOL @ jessicka's english!
    and tiff cant say hawaii properly
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 18 Aug 2008, 11:32 pm

=.= i don't wanna see it
    they will just ruin my mood

Post by Guest Mon 18 Aug 2008, 11:39 pm

omfg their english is so annoying -___-
    if they cant even pronouce the cities rite...dont say it...jeez
    their english is so crappy...they need lessons

and im still annoyed how LSM just hav to used DBSK on the posters
    wat? is he lik scared no ones gonna audition?
    using others popularity to recruit more future ShitHeads...
    PFFT!
    I would go audition in SanFran but i dont hav the talents or the guts to go
    but another reason is that if i get pickd...i dont want to work for a butthole lik LSM and i dont wanna work with ShitHeads lik SNSD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:38 am