The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
myap611
denice92
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
wo_ai_ni
jumboshrimp
OnlySu
hiyostand
dbskobsesser
lilbluejay
xjjjLOVE
izzybellboo
daesungvip
tebby
puppy_ox
Clickable
ai_sumairu
cikidoa1
bigbangislove
POWitszROSIE
bof
weerajung
Drology
iAsian210
EW its SNSD Dx
Unnie
lavender
soshi?
justincase
alwaiis_u
Yin
shang
stand<3
xiaheternally
SuJuNiNi
Sachie
lirujoong
BecauseI'mStupid
HarryBerry
super_jessy
sweet.station
stand
yoomi
XxZLY_CSJHxX
chocohippo
oozp
~MiXiHae~DBSK
super weaniee jr.
evesuju
blabblepop
Telruunya
kyuhana
halyhaly
yudit
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
AngelWings
gwynethkhoo
Deliberately
soshihater
Hazy
chejun
loraine
xdinoxrawr
Labakittie
Bento_box
BridgieLuv
SUJUDB
71 posters

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Post by Labakittie Thu 02 Jul 2009, 9:21 am

The issue with SM goes far and beyond plagiarism accusations; it suggests that they'd rather use second-hand music than invest in actual writers and producers to come out with fresh music. Correct me if I'm wrong, but...when did this start exactly?

If I recall, up until about 2007 at least, we didn't have this problem at SM. But for some reason, SM can't be bothered to create their own music, and would rather shop around for music that has already been used and released by other artists.

That's really sad to me.
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Post by yoomi Thu 02 Jul 2009, 9:44 am

LOL guys, chill. SM has been doing this for a long time, buying songs from international composers. Snow Dream, for example, was originally an English song, and that song was released back in 2006. And besides, SM's not the only who's been doing this. Other Korean entertainment companies and artists have been doing this as well. Take for example Wheesung's rendition of Insomnia and this not so popular rapper who's right now promoting the Korean version of a Flo-rida song. (And this also happens the other way around. International entertainment companies also buy compositions which Korean singers have already promoted.) Really, this is no big deal.

What I find really cheap about this is that it's no big deal and yet people are trying to create a fuss out of it for publicity, which is really really lame. If they were to create an issue out of this, it should be on how SNSD destroyed and disgraced the song with their absence/lack of talent and their disgusting prostitute concept -__-;;
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Thu 02 Jul 2009, 9:45 am

Yes , Jessicka said to seohyun while pushing her : " Juh lee gah. Sshiba* " which means " Go away fuc*** "
    and OMG WTF O____O
    pfft. they'd be blaming the song artist now.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Thu 02 Jul 2009, 10:11 am

I actually first heard it at allkpop.
    And hell yeah they do sound exactly the same.
    SM is being cheap this days, why not made an original music than being accused of plagiarism or buying other artist songs. Seriously SM have to do something about this.

Bento_box wrote:All this schizz with SNSD now is obviously some cheap publicity to get them to be one of the most talked about and the top of the most searched list. Netizens this, Netizens that, weve seen this all before with "Gee", use a different strategy this time, please!

All the fanservice, the "birthday parties" with acting mean beforehand. WHATEVER, honestly antis are letting you play your own fools now, stop trying to make out that antis are nitpicking all this, cos well noone really saw or noticed but the SNSD fans themselves.

Honestly, half the time I have no idea where their sources are, and theyre the ones posting up this schizz themselves, and filling up the comment sections with bizarre accusations, lol.

Dude, just admit it, SNSD are just not interesting at all and the only way to get them talked about is if they do something stupid or malicious.

Its getting old, SNSD, and so are you.

And that song is pretty much the same thing but without the annoying vocals.

And members, please stop deviating. Thanks for sharing SujuDB.

[Edit] And oh what a coinkidink that all those "scandalous dealings" happened on Music Core on MBC, the same show that has Yuri and Tiffany hosting and is obviously SM-Bias. *yawn* How boring, its not even done in a more intelligent manner.

I actually agree with bento, that they are doing stupid and malicious thing to get notice. How cheap of SNSD.

jaejae19 wrote:
    Once again the SM is being accused of Plagerizing my Korean Netizens. Whether or not they did, Dineyra’s Music video is being attacked by Soshified with comment such as “SNSD’s version is better”. “SNSD can sing way better than her..” Ect.

from twistedstars @ wordpress

These InSanes sure have the guts to bash other people.... and we're supposedly bad because we bash ShitDae~ talk about delusionals and HYPOCRITES.

SM... forgot the thing we call ORIGINALITY? Sure, granted you've dealt with copyright issues but the thing is, can't you produce anything that's not from other people's creativity/intellect? Or is creativity synonymous to remakes now?

Uuggghh.. *rolls eyes*

Really, who cares who does it better, well actually SNSD is not. What more important is how original they are. Not doing all this fan service and stupid stuffs to be more talked about.
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Thu 02 Jul 2009, 10:36 am

*dies of laughing*
    SM, seriously.
    you were meant to be the pioneers
    of idol groups and you come up with this?!
    copying foreign artists hoping
    you'll get away with it?!

all of SM's tricks are getting old
    and predictable.
    DBSK had something similar for "Mirotic"
    and SHINee's "Juliette".
    all the title songs are remakes.
    what makes SHINee better is that
    Jonghyun actually wrote the lyrics.
    HarryBerry
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by HarryBerry Thu 02 Jul 2009, 11:42 am

lol Looks like SM gave up with snsd

instead of hiring composers, he just went out to buy the song and left the girls to sing and dance by themselves.
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Thu 02 Jul 2009, 11:43 am

Soshis now are bashing this girl on YT because of this. poor that girl!

I hate SOshis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Thu 02 Jul 2009, 12:59 pm

BecauseI'mStupid wrote:Soshis now are bashing this girl on YT because of this. poor that girl!

I hate SOshis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty stupid. Cmon we didn't bashed SNSD for stealing/taking/whatever the song. WE ARE BASHING SM. STUPID SONES.. now wonder they are insanes. They don't use brain and logic.

This girl probably don't know the existence of SNSD. Poor girl @_@. (and she sings better)
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Thu 02 Jul 2009, 1:07 pm

Yeah! and i just watch this video of I forgot her name D-what(sorry) on YT. some of them are arguing with very long...

I wish I could be like those who speak their mind. i just can't stand if sones bash me T___T
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by lirujoong Thu 02 Jul 2009, 1:10 pm

yoomi wrote:that song was released back in 2006. And besides, SM's not the only who's been doing this. Other Korean entertainment companies and artists have been doing this as well. Take for example Wheesung's rendition of Insomnia

Actually in the case of Wheesung's insomnia, the original singer had asked wheesung to make a korean version of the song. While in this case, I'm pretty sure the girl didn't even know SNSD...
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Post by Sachie Thu 02 Jul 2009, 3:38 pm

I knew this would happen, but SONEs are stupid and they are bashing the girl terribly on YT.
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Thu 02 Jul 2009, 4:21 pm

WTF!!!!! IT'S THE SAME SONG!!!! O___________________O
    SNSD USING OTHER SONG IS PATHETIC!
    Mad Mad
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Thu 02 Jul 2009, 5:51 pm

and they say Dineyra is the one who plagiarized???
    i dont think so
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 02 Jul 2009, 8:43 pm

and trust SONE to come up with the defensive news like this:

Due to SM Entertainment's past remake issues, many people were quick to assume that the company had simply bought another already-released song. But, news reports are stating that the song is supposed to be SM's and SM's only. They officially purchased the music from Universal Music Publishing Group on February 1st, 2009, with the song's lyrics and K-pop-ification done by SM-hired Yoo Young Jin and Yoo Han Jin. Universal Music Publishing Group has stated that they believe their song's demo tape was leaked, and is considering legal action against the producers of Dineyra's song.

But regardless of what happens between UMPG and the Uzibekistani entertainment world, the important thing for us K-pop fans is that SM and SNSD are free of any guilt on this particular issue, and that we can listen to "Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)" without any controversies lingering in the back of our minds.

CR: allkpop

Sleep
    idk about this "copyright-buying" issue, but i guess it's kinda weird that Universal never noticed this "plagiarism" made by the Uzbekistani (their word, not mine) before netizen started to point this out.

Dineyra's video was uploaded on April 2009..
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Thu 02 Jul 2009, 9:19 pm

^
    ^
    ^

LMAO. Facts are facts SM: SM seems to be incapable of writing their own music as of late and would rather buy off/"share" music than come up with anything distinct for their artists.

Too bad fan groups are too loyal to demand anything better.

I suppose that's why SM does it; people like these delusional fanbrats would rather bash the other artist and blame them while denying theirs anything wrong with this, than demand SM put more thought, effort and uniqueness into the product. :/
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Fri 03 Jul 2009, 1:37 am

WOW.. i seriously can't stand their annoying voice and laugh!
    My god, and what a surprise ... all their incidents happened on Music Core
    as Bento mention, and now they're clarifying it on Mr.Tae "radio show"

Insanes did admit that, bad or good news its still publicity !!
    shang

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-24

Post by shang Fri 03 Jul 2009, 1:40 am

ALL I SAY IS THAT WHEN YOONA WAS MAKING HER STORY PERFECT, TIFFANY TRIED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT SOOYOUNG STOPPED HER..Then, she pretended that she's doing some "massage" on tifanny's hands.. and tiffany's face is like "what?" or somewhat mad...lols. I think they're trying to make a nice story out of the skirt issue...
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Fri 03 Jul 2009, 1:44 am

lirujoong wrote:
    yoomi wrote:that song was released back in 2006. And besides, SM's not the only who's been doing this. Other Korean entertainment companies and artists have been doing this as well. Take for example Wheesung's rendition of Insomnia

Actually in the case of Wheesung's insomnia, the original singer had asked wheesung to make a korean version of the song. While in this case, I'm pretty sure the girl didn't even know SNSD...

For Wheesung's case is really different. Craig David has been venturing asia lately. So he was impressed with Whee Sung that he REQUESTED Wheesung to sing his song. So it's like an honour for both parties! Not like getting lazy and sharing/stealing copyrights!
    Yin
    Yin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Yin Fri 03 Jul 2009, 4:27 am

Hahaha..
    im so loving this site! welcome to me.
    I knew it!! SLUTs.
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Fri 03 Jul 2009, 4:36 am

not suprising how LSM and sone keep their trashes being spread
    oh well, not like they will last long
    consider out of all the things they can bite for the new comeback
    it just have to be one thing that Korean are most hate ...
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Post by Sachie Fri 03 Jul 2009, 5:37 am

SONEs are brining up the issue of "Mirotic" and "under my skin"...
    LSM should really stop Mad
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Fri 03 Jul 2009, 6:11 am

They got the tactic to make SNSD even more famous.

did you read how sones bashing that girl? O!! so rude and disrespect. iEdited for Violence
    justincase
    justincase
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Post by justincase Fri 03 Jul 2009, 7:45 am

What....???Oh my,,,,another stupid thing from very stupid creepy group.....What LSM freakin do actually...???Humiliate himself or whateva....??And that trash , again and again , make themself as a moron joke....Well,,congrats for you nine moron girls....

Keep your stupidity....Very entertainin' ya
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Fri 03 Jul 2009, 1:17 pm

.. the shitdae's really look
    a flirt with their OUTFIT :))
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Fri 03 Jul 2009, 2:07 pm

Wow SONE are dragging DBSK and Cassiopeia in this now? Maybe because DBSK's remake was actually better and I think DBSK and the other artist who sang the song released it about the same time. The other singer of "Mirotic" was a female too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:09 pm