The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
akemi_cho
ai_sumairu
shortxswt
pinkrebel18
snsdlover_NOT!!!!
klSTAND21
iAMViP
herobaby
Cutie
kijun
aihartmin
Oh_Mona
Super Gal
LaTard
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
OopurpleoO
plastics
mkd454
LaB*tch
boomboomnya
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
SUJUDB
SujuAngeL
steven
snsdsuckss
Evilicewolf
~YunGi~
soshihater
soshit
empress_ellen
KaoriSaru
LUPIN
AngelWings
yudit
sujuismysoju
crap_generation
Tbell
Hannie*Saru
fuzzywuzzy
supermarbel_cake
Gaytards
lovewg
queenbee
brokenhearted
Angela
Yumii
Bento_box
53 posters

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD?

Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD?

Post by Yumii Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:11 am

^ yap.. i heard a BOO too!
    I'm pretty sure they got BOO and when ZYL turns come to talk all the fans go WILD of cheering!
    And Sunny reaction of being BOOED is freaking hilarious!
    I think Delusionfuls might have ear problem since they can't tell the different between BOOING and CHEERING! Razz
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD?

Post by yudit Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:16 am

lol it was dead quiet when tardfany came out. i guess that's why she went back in, haha.
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:41 am

wow...
    even the newbies get more cheer than their noonas...
    LSM ,
    disband your precious lil girls before you regret putting them on stage...
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:52 am

this is so effing funny.
    SHINee with even more cheers. well, they really are talented. erhm. and they look decent compared to some girls we know. hm.
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:10 am

LOL Delusionals are deaf, blind, and stupid.

They can't tell the differences between Boo's and cheers, Beauty and ugly.

Of course we can't compare ShitDae with the TOPS of the Korean Entertainment. No One can beat them...(considering Cassies hold a record of being the biggest fanclub! (and that's not including BigEast! :D) But Compared to Jang Ri In (who hasn't been that active in Korea) and SHINee (newly debuted!), ShitDae's "cheers" were pathetic.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 17 Aug 2008, 4:08 am

There's a picture of when sexica comes & grabs BoA & they link arms BoA has this kinda forced smile...which I had to laugh my a.ss off at because i was thinking BoA probably doesn't like these bitches because Sexica & TardFany are BFF with Jessica Ho the number one trash talker.

LMAO@ JumpingBoA cheering for them. Did they not see the fancam I posted? I mean that's from a JumpingBoA & they did not cheer at the end & they all looked uninterested. I'm sure their were probably some cheers from other fan clubs because they are the neutral ones but from all of them...LMAO yeah right.

Everyone had more cheers & more support compared to soshit....

Last edited by marmar on Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Sun 17 Aug 2008, 5:48 am

LOL. That is really hilarious when snsd got BOOed by the whole stadium except for snsd fans.
    That is pretty weird, I mean, look at Shinee and Zhang Li Yin, she hasn't many activities in Korea in a long time and Shinee had debuted like 3-5 months ago. They are not as popular as Suju and DBSK. Yet, the whole stadium still went wild of cheering for them. Haha. That's very sad. All SM artists except for snsd are loved by the fans.

So, I wonder what LSM is going to do when he finds out about this?

Last edited by Cullen on Sun 17 Aug 2008, 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:58 am

Thanks marmar & Queenbee for the vids, you guys jjang~~ <3333

Cheering?? LMAO (66 times)

that's why we call the DELUSIONfuls(Suits them!!)
    They all had the imagination of the other FCs cheering for their beloved girls..Awwwwww, sweet~~
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:17 am

queenbee wrote:You guys gotta check out this vid...

https://www.youtube.com/v/xTKryuleLRA

Everyone was doing this slide thing at the beginning... Shindong came first, then Micky, and both times the fans' screams were amazing!! And then they asked Tardfany to do it and the whole stadium went quiet... FOR REAL... you gotta watch it to believe it... and then Shinee (i think it was Taemin who did the slide) came on and the fans' screams again started...

And when they were introducing the artists one by one, screams everywhere... and when it was Shitdaes turn, I think I heard a BOO~... that or just them fanboys were shouting... LOLLL... and the fans' screams for CSJH and Jang Ri In... I love you

That vid was gold. you know the famous pic now of Chunnie having the balloon under his foot? It came from that segment. Pay attention from 1;27 you'll see her reaching for the balloon and then a splash of water to her face. Tardfany that is.

Micky Yoochun is LOVE.

Bee you are love too for sharing that vid, got me giggling it did :3 Razz
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:48 am

ZOMG! ^^^^

Yeah about the same vid BB was talking about, OMG, I always loved Chunnie Chun-Chun, you go get Tardfany! Gosh it looked he did not give a damn neither did anybody else, what do these DelusionFuls see? They spazzed over JeSICKa man-handelling BoA(as a man does*nods to Mr JeSICK* ) saying "SMTown <3" (so SMTown only consists of BoA and Soshi? it's funny how everybody else had someone cheering along when they were speaking but Soshi were alone)

yes, DelusionFuls, SMTown is <3, minus the Drug Dealers(Ewwri and SICKA),The Town-drunkard (aka Mr Tae didn't he sound surly in his speech thingy?) and they're pets.
    I think that's Onew not Taemin, Gosh he's got some energy on him, haha, BoA's so cute, she totally looked like she was really cheering on The Grace, she didn't have that forced smile on like when a certain Soshi groped her.

It was hilarious the way everyone was quiet when Tardfany came along, the only reason they cheered was 'coz Chunnie<3 splashed her (he was doing what was on everyones minds)
    The comparison, SNSD looked like some really bad morning assembly at school...really bad. Who's the sunbaes SHINee or SNSD? Thoses boys have got some talent.

but moving on to the real subject.. haha
    gross i hate looking at taeyeons rat-like face

LOL! I see him as more of a frog, but we shouldn't be comparing him to such cute animals.

The animals wouldn't have it. He's his own Creature...The Mr Tae

I'm not a fan of her but where did Ayumi go? Is she still apart of SM?
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:55 am

SNSD FANCAM... [CAN I CALL IT FANCAM??] LOL... IS SO FUNNY...
    I CAN'T FIND SOME EXCITEMENT OF THE PEOPLE WHO'S WATCHING IT...
    I MEAN THE PEOPLE DIDN'T REALLY REACT...
    THEY JUST LOOK AT IT... MAYBE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. CAUSE ITS THE STUPID GENERATION WHO ARE SINGING....
    AND YEAH.. THE GUY IN 3:10, I THINK HE IS SO BORED THAT TIME... I CAN SEE IT IN HIS FACE...
    HHAHAHAH!!!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:58 am

XDXDXD
    seriously someone must post this in SOOMPI!!
    LMAO!!
    just accept it delusionals!
    your girls were hated LMAO
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 17 Aug 2008, 9:02 am

Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) wrote:
    queenbee wrote:You guys gotta check out this vid...

https://www.youtube.com/v/xTKryuleLRA

Everyone was doing this slide thing at the beginning... Shindong came first, then Micky, and both times the fans' screams were amazing!! And then they asked Tardfany to do it and the whole stadium went quiet... FOR REAL... you gotta watch it to believe it... and then Shinee (i think it was Taemin who did the slide) came on and the fans' screams again started...

And when they were introducing the artists one by one, screams everywhere... and when it was Shitdaes turn, I think I heard a BOO~... that or just them fanboys were shouting... LOLLL... and the fans' screams for CSJH and Jang Ri In... I love you

That vid was gold. you know the famous pic now of Chunnie having the balloon under his foot? It came from that segment. Pay attention from 1;27 you'll see her reaching for the balloon and then a splash of water to her face. Tardfany that is.

Micky Yoochun is LOVE.

Bee you are love too for sharing that vid, got me giggling it did :3 Razz

So that's where it was from.. I was soo busy listening attentively for the cheers (and laughing my ass off) during Tardfany's part and and I thought the cheer that came afterwards was coz Leeteuk began pushing Eunhyuk and introduced Shinee... I did see the water splash and just thought it was simply that... a water splash... puhahahahaha... Micky Yoochun is the bomb, yo! SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 889227

I still love the way they (fans and the boys - especially Kangin) cheered for Jang Ri In... SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 922852

BB... You have clearer eyes than me... ><"

Fighting~
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sun 17 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

There is no way in hell that cass and elf would cheer for them. Haha. Where did they get that kind of bullshyt.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Sun 17 Aug 2008, 11:15 pm

lolol. This made my day >.<

So quiet!
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:27 am

lmfao thats "sad" haha! The guy was prolly like "dangg 3 min of my life
    i ain't never gonna get back!" lol. + yup no body was there! Hehe good job :)

GO STANDDD!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Wed 20 Aug 2008, 12:53 am

LMFAO!!
    they were probably hearing thier ear cells popping and thought it was the cassie and elfs scream for snshitd
    something is SERIOUSLY wrong with their ears -.-
    snsd was like.. crickets chirping
    shinee is what i call cheering
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Thu 21 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm

I can't believe I ended up being busy the last few days, which included SMTOWNLIVE'08 in one of the days. Jeez! LMAO that is SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE!! In SNSD's video there was the security person that looked like she didn't wanna be there bahahaha. and DANG those STANDs were EMPTY!!! it's all because of snsd!
    snsdlover_NOT!!!!
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by snsdlover_NOT!!!! Tue 26 Aug 2008, 8:39 pm

new member here!! but i should not say im a new hater because im freaken NOT!!!!!!
    i registered just to bash on these living things who doesn't deserve to live in the same planet as us!!! instead of just making them disband, y dont we send them to the galaxy and die.. oooppsss.. that's a little itty bitty harsh..
    anyways, here is the first lace i want to express my anger on them esp. their stupid fans..
    i was on soompi and i just REALLY hate this "fan" who kept who wont stop telling that those aliens are finally part of the SMTown family!! ugh! disgusting!! i wanted to bash her there but soompi is so strict.. lol (thanks to STAND!!i can now bash her and those aliens!!)
    she said that lots of people cheered for them and they are finally part of the family!! holy crap!! just the thought of snshitdae being a part of smtown disgusts me!!! that girl made me hate the word family sooo much!
    and whenever there's like a pic of those aliens with dbsk or suju or shinee laughing she would say something like "awww.. they look like one big happy family now.. im so happy.. yadi yada.."
    dont u just want to rip her face!!!
    why are those aliens in sm?! such a disgrace!!
    i can totally right an essay on how much i hate them but im busy, which means im lazy.. haha..
    *goes to another thread and bash them again..lol*
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 06 Sep 2008, 1:27 am

Thanks! the wrath of logical people gets into them.

So Nyuh Shi Hoes was like feeling close to CSJH and to BoA.
    when in reality this lovely natural gorgeous ladies hates them to the core.
    and I hate seeing Jessicka sicko biatch and her tribe of crazy bitches near Dana/CSJH and the rest of the goodlooking SM Girls..

Chunnie you were so cool! doing that to tardfany the queen b*tch.. you should have splashed boiling water in her face instead of cold water.. and you should've stepped into their balloon!

so*not* one needs a mental checkup! calling all the psychiatrist out there.
    some mentally-disillusioned fans of SNShitdae needs your help..

and I barf and fart every time I see their so not naturalle faces~
    shortxswt
    shortxswt
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by shortxswt Mon 13 Oct 2008, 9:17 pm

Bonerifics? I've just recently found out what snsd<---(don't even want to capitalize) was, and now I see an FC with a name like that. Omg how low can they get.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

First and foremost, the stadium really look empty! And I won't question that! I mean who would when it's already obvious that it's because of those RETARDS that many seats were vacant! Even I'll do the same thing! As much as I love DBSK, SuJu, Shinee, BoA, Ri In and CSJH I won't attend if those plastics are in the line-up! bragging

The vids ROCKS!!!! I can't believe I finished the whole vid with those shitdaes on it. I know those soshis were cheering but even those can't compete to the cheers Shinee received! XD I can hear shitdaes clearly and I swear from the quietness of it all I heard the mic go ting~ in a high pitch way that made me cringed! It doesn't help the fact that the guy at 3:10 really looked like he's ready to fall asleep! And what made me laugh was at 3:19! A fangirl returned to her seat after the shitdaes performance!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 652978

In Shinee's performance I can't even understand and hear them while they were performing! All I could hear was the cheers and even the person filming the fancam was squealing and cheering. Not to mention it was more lively compared to the first vid! Razz SHINEE IS HOT!!!!! Shitdaes on the other hand... ARE NOT!!!! SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 714326

Keep dreaming insanes! The chance of every sane fcs cheering for those plastics doll are already 0 and might even get -1 if ever it's possible! XD
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Fri 14 Nov 2008, 12:05 am

I knew the delusionals were faking it again cause cassies and elfs wouldnt really have a change of heart that easily Razz Razz Razz

SHINee FIGHTING!!!!! SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 922852 SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 926552 SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 781612
    chagiiso
    chagiiso
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 238
    Warning :
    SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by chagiiso Tue 03 Mar 2009, 2:09 pm

wait, i have to say this. i watched SM Town in bangkok last february with my friends. we're not from Korea nor Thailand. We arrived Bangkok the same time shit daes arrived. we were waiting our friend when they passed us by. and freaaaaking stupid for some people that the moment they appeared in gate10, they started screaming sicka's name. and we were like, "Oh, is that SNSD?" we didn't noticed at all!!! i sweaaar. if i did not heard them shouting shit daes name, we totally wouldn't know.

Then during concert, my freaking gosh, it was nice the SHINee performed first. we were really doing what we can do to make our way nearer the stage. But when shit daes apeared. We all walked backwards and start looking for a spot where we can sit. haha. And if you guys heard MR. Tae's solo. gaaaah. TOTALLY OUT OF TUNE. How dare sushi say that IT WAS A NICE PERFORMANCE. Good thing, Thailand TV cut that part. haha. They obviously realized that it is totally not worth it to be shown to people.

Honestly, we don't know STAND yet that time, but we are sooo anti-snsd already because of the rumors that we heard. and Just by looking at them, they are totally NOT NICE already. So we totally didn't cheer for them in the concert.

just sharing. :)
    QQLoveQQ
    QQLoveQQ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by QQLoveQQ Mon 23 Mar 2009, 11:18 pm

ehh....I couldn't hear their speech at the end at all! And I could hear SNSD's Performance loud and clear

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:10 pm