The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
sandy32000
LaTard
iAMViP
SuJu43ver
aliciialoveyou
Spriinklezz
SujuAngeL
fseventh
BecauseI'mStupid
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chagiiso
wickedfairy
lucky730
AngelWings
rikaSU
rawrxpanda
<3superjunior^^
misstoonice
kxluv
Labakittie
legendPHS
makakpop
soshit
black_ocean
smittens
izzybellboo
plasticsnsd
lirujoong
soshi4never
DEF
love_cinnabon
SuJuNiNi
super_jessy
Hannie*Saru
ciicii96
sXiAHn
hiyostand
yoomi
queenbee
jumboshrimp
STANDing
evesuju
LUPIN
pinkrebel18
YooSulover
Telruunya
anti_9
XxZLY_CSJHxX
kijun
jaejae19
PearlBurgundy
stand<3
chocohippo
Zoy
euphoria-
Wendy
Oh_Mona
shitdaesucks
bigbangislove
StoopidTiff
Bento_box
65 posters

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Empty Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

Post by Bento_box Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:43 am

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... 2009061508370011391
    Join the Navy...

SNSD are back and "badder" than before... And somewhat more true to themselves this time... Razz

Since SNSD cant seem to make money or the get the "right" sort of attention in the Entertainment biz, SM are throwing them back in to the mixing pond where they actually get some sort of attention.

Yes, unfortunately for our ears, Koreas and a lot of Ajummas who wish their husband would get a hobby like "fishing", the seemingly constantly confused girls of SM entertainment are coming back in to action.

Not even on "hiatus" long enough for anybody to miss them, they're releasing a second Mini-album on the 25th of the month.

Well, excuse me for being skeptical in this anti-forum, but really... That's all they could churn out? And is it just me, or does this seem to have come out in such a hurry that even SNSD fanboys are too busy doing other things to realise that they're "coming back".

What with the barrage of new girl groups and existing ones, currently in action and those starting new activities soon, it's no wonder SM is making them come back. Afterall, out of sight, out of mind, with such a shallow fandom. Interestingly enough, SNSDs new "image" reminds me of World War 2 pin up girls, just with OTT photoshopping and well striking color.

I for one, had seriously doubted this piece of news when I found out through staff and some members in the STANDcafe. For one, I checked Newsens frontpage, which would of course have all the headlining news, and nothing.... I went to check Navers most searched Kasu list and theyre not in the Top 10... For "Gee Syndrome SNSD", theres seems to be not so much hype or attention...

Nevertheless, of course that's going to change when the Ajoushis clock out of work or go on their lunchbreak, no doubt, and the fanboys will certainly perk up sooner or later. As for this new "Marine Girl" SNSD...O_O Really? Couldnt think of anything better SM? But I see the pants couldnt stay on long enough, ah well... Sisters gotta make money, somehow... And the faster you churn them out like this, the more desperate you are to make money off of them while theyre still remembered. Afterall, noones watching their special shows or Dramas, and you have to clear the embarassment of the Power of 3.3 somehow...

Razz

Last edited by Bento_box on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    StoopidTiff
    StoopidTiff

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Empty Re: Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

Post by StoopidTiff Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:51 am

i believe their outfit have a great resemblance to what Wondergirls had wore in one of WG's nobody production number.

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Snapshot20081230110820

and i heard wondergirls' stylist named lee euna is now their new stylist. err! pirated much?!

Last edited by StoopidTiff on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Empty Re: Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

Post by bigbangislove Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:52 am

Interestingly enough, SNSDs new "image" reminds me of World War 2 pin up girls, just with OTT photoshopping and well striking color.
    Exactly.
    But you also forgot to mention they don't have the banging pin-up girl bodies (or faces for that matter).

I wonder if their new song will be a Christina Aguillera "Candy man" esque song?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:05 am

^^ I thought that goes unsaid. :3 Its the outfits that allude it more than the faces/bodies.

I find this funny and disgusting at the same time. So "Girls' Generation" has gotten cheaper now, how much cheaper can they get...? No more, hide the fact your skanky and pretend you're "cute and innocent".. Let's bend over like you mean it?!

WTF!?

Nonetheless, one comforting notion is that SM is obviously feeling the heat. They cant even afford to keep the girls out of action anymore, knowing theres so much better female competition out there. All hands on deck SM... this is gonna be one shipwrecking adventure.

bom

and stoopidtiff, an outfit for one performance, is on a whole other level in comparison to an image. Judging by their makeup and Taeyeons little "tip the cap" gesture... it's not gonna be like the Wonder Girls at all.

And I think its unfair to compare them now, WG are on a plateau SNSD can only dream to achieve~ what with their US activities, branching out to China (Black Ocean <3), and simply better things to find and achieve... I guess SNSD can only hope to take their scraps and try and make money out of it.
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:34 am

epic fail.

their fans are now saying:
    "antis, you hated snsd because of their cute concept. and now that the girls are stepping up their image into a mature one, you're calling them trashy."

well, sones, it's because they do look trashy. look at that. really.
    there are other ways to achieve that mature concept without looking trashy.

anyway.. it's so obvious that lsm decided to rush their comeback (is it even considered one, since their plastic faces are plastered everywhere to the point where it's nauseating?) is because they don't want to get beaten by the debuting fresh girl groups. and that if they stick with the original plan, they would have to compete with big bang (who are said to make their comeback by the end of the year), because they know they can't handle the tough competition.

snsd, do me a favour and disappear into thin air (:
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:43 am

That looks like a cover for an "adult" film O_____________o

This isn't so surprising, with all the debuted/to debut female artists with better Talent/Looks/Personalities/Image no wonder SNSD have gotten "Slaggier than ever!". SM can't risk them getting forgotten, which they would have been. Can't take the competition, eh?

Well, when in trouble... take the cheap route.

They can use THAT as their new tag-line.

But then again, they always took that route, they practically paved it for female idol groups... "Girls' Generation" indeed Suspect

P.S They're more like "Swabbies" then "Navy Officers" to me. Swabbies get all the "cheap" jobs! ;) (Punnnnnnnn)
    Wendy
    Wendy
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 17
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by Wendy Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:02 am

Warning. Be wary that fanatical posts are against the rules. Edited by Admin.

I would say the worst looking in that photo would be Yoona and Jessica. Idk. They just disappeared into the photo. I really didn't notice them until well, I actually looked. Does that make sense? =/

I ain't gonna say a thing about their image though, because their INTW image was their worst, and tbh, I don't think they can get much worse than that, lol.

Last edited by Wendy on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    euphoria-
    euphoria-

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by euphoria- Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:03 am

Is it just me or they look really different?
    I don't know who is who looking at that picture. -.-
    Plastic much?
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:19 am

Come back? So soon?! They never even left! LOL, I agree about the WWII pin-up girl thing except those girls have more curves than all nine girls combined.

What's up with YoonA, man? She looks freakin' pissed and creepy.

Jawsicka couldn't handle the short hair, huh? Her new locks look really orange.

And Tiffany... that girl really ruins every picture.

and i heard wondergirls' stylist named lee euna is now their new stylist. err! pirated much?!

She is WG's ex-stylist. Maybe she's giving left-over WG outfits to SNSD.

@Wendy, LOL. You're starting to sound like Mama D, girl.

Over all, fail.

The good thing about new girl groups debuting is that A) They bring new concepts (sexy, funky, urban) B) Ajusshis no longer have to like the "sweet" and "innocent" ones (aka SNSD).

....besides, weren't SNSD moving to Thailand or something? Cool

Last edited by Zoy on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:29 am

I didn't recognize some of them. O_o
    too much PSing?
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:31 am

Edited for previous reasons. This is anti-fan forum. Read the Rules again.

but the others .. MAJOR FAIL!!

and somehow their poses kinda remind me of America Next Top Model..
    (but of course they're no where near those models)
    lol.. can't believe it!! are they watching the show to get some ideas??
    I don't know!! Razz

we'll see what happen.. what kind of pictures are they going to release next!??!

and this is really sudden.. its like out of no where .. "BAM" they're coming back!!
    PearlBurgundy
    PearlBurgundy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 271
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by PearlBurgundy Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:52 am

StoopidTiff wrote:
    i believe their outfit have a great resemblance to what Wondergirls had wore in one of WG's nobody production number.

HOOMYGOD. Looks like the nine whores aren't quite done with picking up scraps. WG's stylist? Desperate much?
    And, another mini album? How cute. I remember the days the Insanes kept crapping about how Wonder Girls keeps on releasing mini albums. Tsk tsk. Look who's doing it now?
    In my opinion, they're always a few steps behind.
    SNSD has the word CHEAP written all over their faces, doncha agree? ;)

Razz
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 3:12 am

ShitDae's concept is all about catering to cosplay fetishes, mind you. Razz

Wow Tiff! Is that an attempt to cover your...ummm... legs??

*applause everyone! she's actually trying to look decent*

New looks, new costumes, heavier make-up, SAME OLD SLUT STORY.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Mon 15 Jun 2009, 3:16 am

dude. it looks like Hyoman went under the knife again o_o
    or is that just me...
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 258
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by XxZLY_CSJHxX Mon 15 Jun 2009, 3:58 am

woah for a second i couldn't recognize some of them o.O
    i like soo young's new hair cut.
    let's just hope they'll come back with a better attitude.

judging by that picture,
    they won't.
    I hope young girls won't follow them T_T
    *flashback DBSK starking*
    Stop corrupting girls(/boys)!
    anti_9
    anti_9
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by anti_9 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:05 am

hahaha... i was about to post this news... good thing i checked if someone already did it. Thanks for the news.

A comeback---that's a big shocker. Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... 63716

From lollipops to skinny jeans and now--- sailor suits(?) LOL! hahahaha. I think i'm totally speechless. What the hell is that about?--- Seriously? SAILOR SUITS???? It's like a remake version of Popeye the Sailor man.

I know why they're coming back--- when clearly they didn't stop. The GEE craze is off the charts. Unlike the TELL ME craze it lasted long enough for people to actually say "Let's stop TELL ME already". SNSD comes back dressing up as sailor suits and i don't know, maybe they'll be singing cute songs that might actually make people puke.

Aigooo! When i came to Korea the streets were filled with the GEE song and now if i'm going back there to spend summer vacation (if their songs top any charts) then the streets will be filled AGAIN with their songs.... ARGHHH!!!!! *going crazy* must make sure not to come to Korea for summer break.
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:10 am

.. whoa look at all the PS..
    wtf cosplay much? despite the fact that I anti them.. this is ridiculous,
    even some sones didnt know that theyre going to have their 2nd comeback ( MINI-album)

will they ever learn.. we`ll see Razz
    I have a feeling tat this is going to be a huge fail.
    And not to mention that stupid baby-program xD ..
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:11 am

Wow for a second i was thinking...is it halloween already? Haha. Anywho idk what to say anymore. I really wish disbandment will come sooner than i expect. Im really tired of seeing them everywhere. Cant believe that they're gonna have another album coming out. They really must have nothing to do. Or if not that then they are seeking for more attention. Ahhhhhhh!!!! Cant they just quit what they do? [who knows what they really do] why does it seem everytime they take a picture they always look different? Heavy photoshopping or is it heavy plastic surgery? We'll never know. And if they do really have the same hair stylist as WG it's not like they'll ever be like wonder girls anyways. Geez we know they wanna be like wonder girls
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:35 am

This is the best they've got?!? failure much ne!
    & now they've hired WG ex-stylist.. haha they can't stop copying
    their competition's concept, & now they're pirating the stylist.. shiitdae can never be original...

Is that a mature concept? I don't think so! they still look cheap, slutty, & trashy..
    they can never beat their sunbae CSJH or Afterschool or 2NE1 when it comes to being sexy,edgy,funky,& hippy... this plastics is a big FAILURE.. they failed at using their fake cute/innocent image, & now their going for a mature one... in your dreams shiitdae! you'll always be fake & plastic no matter what...

Last edited by pinkrebel18 on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Mon 15 Jun 2009, 5:23 am

I seriously did not recognize Jessica until I counted and thought about who was missing.. Razz

Hyoyeon still looks fugly as ever and Tiffany looks retarded posing like that.

Why come back so soon?
    Are they feeling the heat of 2NE1's fire?
    Do they want to be talked about like 4Minutes' Hot Issue?
    There's also After School & KARA coming back as well,,

Do these plastics think they can test the waters of the Black Ocean?
    I for one say "Shipwreck!!"
    evesuju
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post by evesuju Mon 15 Jun 2009, 5:27 am

they actually really look like female escorts in this new errr "concept". its not sexy, its not naughty, its not nice, its plain slutty.

girls everywhere can be sexy and mature without having to cake on makeup, photoshop and wear trashy clothing.
    STANDing
    STANDing
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post by STANDing Mon 15 Jun 2009, 6:16 am

haha.. they're making there selves ugly and ugly.. haha,,
    they think they're sexy, oh my gosh but they're not.. -__-

yeah. i love sooyoung and seoyeon's new hair. not yoona's!!
    -________________-
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Mon 15 Jun 2009, 7:03 am

they look plastic... Razz
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Mon 15 Jun 2009, 7:16 am

Hooray for hair extensions!!!!

Razz

Honestly though, is this the best they can come up with? Come on! With After School, 2NE1, and now 4 Minutes in the running, the only concept they could come up with to rake in fans is soft porn with matching cosplay?

ROFL
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Mon 15 Jun 2009, 7:27 am

bigbangislove wrote:
    Interestingly enough, SNSDs new "image" reminds me of World War 2 pin up girls, just with OTT photoshopping and well striking color.
    Exactly.
    But you also forgot to mention they don't have the banging pin-up girl bodies (or faces for that matter).

My thoughts as well.

They're just trying too hard. Whatever concept they use, they still end up looking trashy because we all know that they're only dressing as such, so not because they want to represent the "girls' generation," but simply because they want to lure in the ajusshis. They're not there to be role models for girls nor to spread good music; they only want to rake in money from perveted insones by looking like the sluts that they are.

Gah I really hate Taeyeon's face. She's all trying to look innocent, but seriously, she's nothing but a rat-faced b*tch with a strained voice. Seohyeon blends with the wall (that poor girl never never shines), Yoona is a psychopath killer, Sunny is forever a frog, and TIFFANY IS A BOY (tsk tsk, what did we tell you about too much plastic surgery?). But HOMG IS THAT JESSICA? The color's all drained out from her face and that wig is downright fugly. The color is soooo unflattering. It makes her look like the senior slut in the group. Yuri looks like she wants to take Jessica's throne with that face. But I do think Sooyoung looked nice here. Compared to the others, the look came off naturally and she doesn't seem stiff in that photo. Her hair fits her well. And Hyoyeon too. Hyoyeon at long last looked like a girl (OMG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD XD).

Seriously now, I also agree that they're threatened by the emerging girl groups because it seems that even their "loyal" sones are more interested in anticipating for 2NE1's performances than watching their horror of a program. Kara is also gaining more and more popularity fast. In addition to that, I doubt they can really make a comeback towards the end of the year. They'd be too scared to battle with the big stars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 am