The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
HanH33
shin
collation
Tiffany_Ugly
yuniel
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Tbell
empress_ellen
SuJugirl95
soshit
SUJUDB
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Zoy
Yumii
brokenhearted
boomboomnya
snsdsuckss
Super Gal
fuzzywuzzy
Tangera
24 posters

"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating

Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :
    "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Empty "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating

Post by Tangera Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:13 am

As you all know, YoonA has a role in this drama "You are my destiny" and apparently it's quite popular considering the ratings...

"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating E080804_01

AGB Nielsen Media Research says ‘You Are My Destiny’, a popular drama series on KBS 1TV posted a viewer rating of 31.6% on August 5. It is the first time for the drama series to post a viewer rating of over 30% since it began airing on May 5.

Daily drama series on KBS have always been consistently popular among viewers. Although a 20% viewer rating is considered quite high, it doesn’t necessarily scream “success”. ‘Likeable or Not’, a drama which preceded ‘You Are My Destiny’ was a phenomenal success, posting a viewer rating of over 40%. The huge success of ‘Likeable or Not’ had been a burden on ‘You Are My Destiny’ right from the start.

From the beginning, the performance of young actress in the drama series had been the subject of heated debate. Over the past three months, the initial storyline was altered as were the characters in the drama. The significant increase in the viewer rating can be attributed to the dramatic love story between the main characters.

Source: KBS World

Last edited by Tangera on Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Right_bar_bleue

"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Empty Re: "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:53 am

its just her "fans" and lovely bonerfics fapping along on to their television screens =]
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Empty Re: "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating

Post by Super Gal Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:00 pm

I hate to say this but it is a great soap drama..BUT why they have to include that lizard in?? gaaahhhh~
    I stopped watching it after Yoona appeared T_T
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

its getting popular cause of YOONAAAAAAA!
    HER FANS ARE OBVIOUSLY SUPPORTING HER.
    pshh.
    her fake acting skills won't make her successful.
    :]
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:42 pm

uh one word: pervy soshi's watch her
    it's not her amazing acting skills
    that's for sure
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:55 pm

i admit it i watched this drama as well..during my dark days when i was being nice & fair giving these plastics a chance..but i only watched up to the fifth episode & got hella bored.
    Now they are showing it on KBS world...& i still don't watch it.
    Her acting just doesn't cut it with me...it's too boring.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 07 Aug 2008, 2:16 pm

That drama is not even that great.. boring as HELL!
    I stopped after 1st episode. Seriously.. that Lizard can't act shit.. >.<"
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Thu 07 Aug 2008, 3:28 pm

LOLZ. is it possible that LSM has a shitload of TVs and turns them on at the same time that YAMD comes on? XDDD
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 07 Aug 2008, 3:34 pm

Yumii wrote:That drama is not even that great.. boring as HELL!
    I stopped after 1st episode. Seriously.. that Lizard can't act shit.. >.<"
    hells yeah!!! i didn't get the whole story line! there's was one part i did saw was when the girl push Yoona ! && she fell down on the model she was working on && it broke into pieces! AHAHA i thought to myself dang she FAT! Razz
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:30 pm

This drama.....I loved LeeJiHoon so I watched it but......i stopped after ep. 35 or something.....It was getting SO BORING!!!!! not to mention that Yoona was in it *pukes*

But i absolutely LOVED the part where the mother and daughter fought Yoona!! The best part ever!!! (she looks so used to it...i wonder if the ShitDae members do that to her 0.o.....)
    ....that sounded mean sorry. Sad
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 07 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

yuckna really can't act...some people maybe watch the drama to see how fake her acting is.. "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating 383317

Post by Guest Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:03 pm

exceeds 30% O________O
    is it that good?!
    never watched it cuz that lizardface b*tch is in it -_-
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:14 pm

I like the drama but I only watch it because Lee Ji Hoon comes out
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:42 pm

The only reason it's popular is because only her crazy fans and perverts watch it, it's not because she a "good" actress.........
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:54 pm

^ don't worry time will prove she got nothing!
    look at all these previous 'popular' girl groups!
    How many of them are still around?
    or their members for that matter?
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10"You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 08 Aug 2008, 1:03 am

JUST 30%??
    HAHA..SUCH A UNLUCKY NUMBER!
    AGREE WITH SuJugirl95!!
    I JUST WATCH IT BECAUSE OF LEE JI HOON..^^
    DON'T LIKE WHEN YOONA HUGGING LEE JI HOON!!
    WANT TO HIGH KICK HER!! Evil or Very Mad
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 08 Aug 2008, 10:30 am

we saw how that perv fan "touch" her through the tv screen, there must be many other perverts out there too.
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Fri 08 Aug 2008, 11:03 am

When i watch the first ep i didnt like it so boring the people who this is may really have boring life.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 08 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

well we know who watches that crap..
    creepy ass dudes trying to touch her
    through the tv set...
    shin

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by shin Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:09 pm

i dun like her acting at all. She cant act for god sake. Stiff acting with monotone voice, moreover she tried to act cute like Yoon Eun Hye. I just watched like 5 mins and im like okay 'nuff.
    HanH33
    HanH33

Female Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by HanH33 Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:40 am

hahah true true true I don't really like what is going on in this drama..

BUT i'm only watching it because of LEE JI HOON "You Are My Destiny" Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating 781612
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:08 pm

XD i didnt even know it existed until now XDXD
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Mon 18 Aug 2008, 10:32 pm

well, it's a a daily drama, and mostly, the people who watch daily dramas in korea are moms and grandmothers or ahjummas to be exact. since they are bored to death staying at home all day, they watch tv.
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Sun 14 Sep 2008, 10:47 am

I DONT GET IT!! I've watch the first episode of you are my destiny (just because my cousin forced me too) and her acting is just EWW. I'm a major drama fanactic and yoona can't act! She has no expression what so ever (U video) and just sounds retarded!
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Sun 14 Sep 2008, 5:54 pm

it's the sugar daddies supporting 'em tell me why

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:04 am