The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Candi
brr0kenn
mkd454
Tiffany_Ugly
yuniel
asiian_melodii*
FISHYILUFFYOU
LUPIN
Cutie
~MiXiHae~DBSK
SuJugirl95
empress_ellen
sparkle
xjjjLOVE
jaeSMILES
SUJUDB
Zoy
Evilicewolf
Yumii
brokenhearted
snsdsuckss
Super Gal
Angela
Tbell
soshit
xisa
amylia
Bento_box
semperSTAND
suki_sama
queenbee
35 posters

Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now...

LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Empty Re: Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now...

Post by LUPIN Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:18 am

i'll spare my ears...
    but they are wearing pants!!! (then again it was last year)....
    LSM,, listen to your lil niece sunny and take her out of the group and disband it altogether..make her solo which would be fail but it'll be easier for us then...
    hahaha am i out of topic??
    *joins in on the dancing*
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :
    Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Empty Re: Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now...

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:19 am

sunny cannot sing! GTFO!
    asiian_melodii*
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by asiian_melodii* Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:39 am

They ditched her.
    xDDDDDD
    oh wells, I feel very sorry for the drama.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 08 Aug 2008, 10:58 am

man did she wanna prove to her fans that her voice is really weird, screechy and she can't sing!?
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Fri 08 Aug 2008, 11:10 am

Oh, i dont want to hear her sing solo"!!! Sad
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Wed 13 Aug 2008, 11:27 pm

AGH terrible! i couldnt even last up to 5 secs x_x yuck yuck yuck
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:15 pm

getting into their little ball of energy? More like getting into the stupid male delusioners balls.
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:11 pm

O_O sounds like a song from the 90s... w/ another 40 year old singing it...

<_< LSM can never get enough of old woman eh?
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Mon 18 Aug 2008, 10:37 pm

that's why it's only a background song. cause it doesn't sound that good.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Thu 21 Aug 2008, 9:20 am

ewww this is gross~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    yeah, maybe theyll make sunny go solo and scrap snsd how awesome would that be?!
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Soony goes solo... And why my ears are bleeding right now... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:46 am

SUNNYEK???
    SOLO???
    CAREER????
    OH MY GOD,
    HER VOICE ALWAYS DISTURB ME,
    AND NOW SHE WILL BE A SOLO SINGER????
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN IN SM????

*sorry for my bad english ><*
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 3:51 am

Argh!!!! That song!!!! I didn't even feel anything... As soon as I listened to it... I instantly got bored and felt sleepy... And it's not in a good way! Some songs makes you feel sleepy cause when you hear them it makes you think and feel that you'll have sweet dreams but this one... alone!

I wish Sungmin wasn't hosting the radio show with her... cry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content