The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
x_imperfection_x
Toxicated
stand
xdinoxrawr
EW its SNSD Dx
KimMarchetta
lavieheureuse
michi.is.white
ZZZDevil
ijustlovetvxq
sweet.station
anti_9
Labakittie
rdbsk
serenade_me_jazz2
yeveat
Raemi
vivian
MAY!
ai_sumairu
averlyn
WonderGenius
Mizuki
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
armyycassie
smittens
hatethemall
yunho_lady
Ethanol
chocolattex3
bigbangislove
filiachan
~MiXiHae~DBSK
joorina
soshihater
DongBangAngel
ihatesnsB
paboshitdae
love_cinnabon
blackbunny
pinkrebel18
fseventh
chagiiso
queenbee
desertthem
Angela
curlsattack
PearlBurgundy
smileybee
YooSulover
SparklingDiamond
Gemeinai
stand<3
hiyostand
izzybellboo
59 posters

SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters

izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Empty SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters

Post by izzybellboo Fri 06 Mar 2009, 12:23 am

SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Snsd_210

SNSD speak up on the rumor of the members trashing the fan letters given to them, which were found by their fans.

Sunny and SooYoung explained during MBC ‘Golden Fishery - Radio Star’ on March 4th, “This is definitely not thrown by us. We are so glad that we are given the chance to explain about that.”

**Adding my 2 cents here, because honestly, what??? given the chance to speak about it? What the hell are you talking about? You mean you weren't ALLOWED (by WHOM exactly? your manager?) to defend yourselves in this issue? You could have talked about this anytime, so why NOW? It takes you almost a year?

“Back then, we have finished with our promotional activities at the music program and were in a rush to go off to our next schedule. We even left our clothes and shoes behind. And then after the incident, we see the photos of our fanletters thrown in the trashbins on the internet after that.”

“The people who were cleaning up had rounded up all our stuff and threw them all in the trashbin. That’s why the misunderstanding arose.”

SooYoung said, “We received like a box of fanletters on our birthday. But no matter how busy we are, we will read all of them. It is because we are really thankful for the fan-written letters.”

After saying this, SooYoung and Sunny started to cry, which led to the MC on the show feeling flustered. SooYoung added, “We are just thankful for the fans who wrote the fanletters.”

This is BULL.

It seems that these days, SNSD members have been trying to clear up all the sludge of failures they've wreaked over KPop during their time.

Isn't it a little late to be speaking of these issues now?
    Aren't they always off of their punctuality, especially regarding incidents caused by themselves?
    This is old news, but I'm pretty sure they're tossing their fan letters anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like all artists can read the hordes of fan letters they get everyday.

But seriously, Sunny, WTF are you trying to do?

What is their marketing strategy this time? PITY? PFFFTTTT....

And wow, let's not forget she's pointing a finger at the CLEANING PEOPLE... Oh, it's always the staff... the producers... the TV station....
    It's the station's fault their mikes always seem to be faulty when their singing notes seem to be out of whack... It's always the stage coordinator's fault that Tiffany makes another one of her 'clumsy' mistakes again (planned most definitely).

You learn a thing or two from your leader, no matter how nonexistent she is with her mousy singing voice huh? From bashing at hospital staff to people that clean your room.

Last edited by izzybellboo on Thu 12 Mar 2009, 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :
    SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Empty Re: SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters

Post by hiyostand Fri 06 Mar 2009, 12:30 am

They love to play the blame game! At the same time isn't that insulting to the janitors/cleaning crew. Are they trying to say that the workers can't even distinguish between what should or should not be thrown out? I'm surprised the janitors didn't toss snsd out. They are wayyy past due.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Empty Re: SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters

Post by stand<3 Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:07 am

^ LOL.. that is exactly what i was thinking!!
    the janitors don't just close their eyes and threw everything away!
    now i feel bad for the janitors.. i bet SM told them to bring the issue up and try to clear it!

its like each member is responsible for one issue! soony and sonotyoung fan letters and jeSICKa about dating suju/dbsk.

What is next........................ let me think!!
    oh, bitchanny going to talk about how "she didn't mean to laugh or insult" China!
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:08 am

when i read the part where they are pointing their fingers at the cleaning people, i thought 'ok u left shoes clothes and the letters behind wouldnt the cleaning people put everything together and sent it to the SM Entertainment building? basically wouldnt they return belongings to the artist might have left behind? i dont think a tv station would like to be sued by a entertainment company for being irresponsible for delivering any object left behind.
    basically this means that it is a lie about them having 'mature' because they would have taken responsibility for their own doings, all it seem like they are doing is defending their wrong doings
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:18 am

complete Bull indeed.
    it took them that long to come up with an excuse.
    if they are so thankful of those fanletters then they
    should have put them in their purses to begin with
    so they wouldn't forget about them.

they actually blamed the people who cleaned.
    wow. that's not new. they always blame others
    for their mistake.

and the crying part. wth.
    show of tears to be more sincere?
    hell no. they always cry their way out of things.
    it's a way for them to get people realized how they are
    the victim. playing innocent as usual. ughhh.
    cant stand them at all.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:56 am

what's up with them speaking about old issues??!
    seriously. and plus, if the cleaners threw away the
    letters, must i say, they threw away their clothes and
    shoes also? since they were in a rush to go to whatever
    you were suppose to go. and they did said no matter
    how busy they are on their birthday, they'll read the
    letters, well, they were busy during that time, what
    happen to "But no matter how busy we are, we will read all of them."
    this is sooo bull!!!
    smileybee
    smileybee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by smileybee Fri 06 Mar 2009, 3:57 am

they seriously need to stop blaming it on other people!!
    "Sunny teared" WTF is with this crying sh*t...it's so fake!!
    PearlBurgundy
    PearlBurgundy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 271
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Post by PearlBurgundy Fri 06 Mar 2009, 4:39 am

Oh BULL BULL BULL.

No matter what they say, how many liters of "tears" they cry, I can never seem to change my perspective on them. I will never have respect for these kinda people who just repeatedly make mistakes, take such a sweet time time to apologize and can STILL blame other people for what they have done. What the f-ck yo? Was that long period of time used to pick who to put the blame on? That's just bullshited CRAP. Not to mention that you still have the nerve to cry and whine about it. The damage is done. And you didn't really make a quick effort to fix it. So, yeah.

This is sickening.

Mad
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Fri 06 Mar 2009, 6:08 am

OMG.
    This flares me up big time!
    Mad

Seriously.
    Wtf is wrong with them?!
    First they blame the producers and everyone else in the inside-entertainment business...

NOW THEY'RE PUTTING THE BLAME ON THE CLEANERS?
    Those poor, poor innocent cleaners?

Hell. If I wasn't ticked off abt the trashing-the-fan-letters issue (which i am, really!), them blaming the cleaners for it sure is ticking me off like real bad.

Honestly, just what is wrong with the whole lot of them?!
    Pity, huh?
    They've sunk so low in the past, i wasn't aware tt anyone would even be able to sink even lower..
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Fri 06 Mar 2009, 6:43 am

They are really actors but their excuses fails it. I wonder how long did it take for them to memorize SM scripts?
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:14 am

OMG!!!!!!! how busy can you be to be leaving YOUR SHOES BEHIND!?!?! this is bull....the truth is they weren't even busy that time, since they had NO PROMOTIONS going on... no matter how much they try to turn this around, the truth is they left their fans'letters behind.... i don't care if you are busy, i doubt it would've taken that long to get your stuff from backstage.. the more they speak out about these things, the worse they make it.....

i doubt they would've thrown all the expensive gifts away... i mean, using delusionfuls logic, THEY CAN'T USE EM ALL .... right?.... yeah right
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:58 am

I wonder why there were photos of the fan letters yet no photo of the "shoes and clothes" that also got left behind?

Excuses excuses... and it ain't even a good one at that... must be why Sunny started melting crying so people won't think much about it... sadly... not everyone is as empty headed as SNSD fans

Razz
    chagiiso
    chagiiso
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 238
    Warning :
    SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by chagiiso Fri 06 Mar 2009, 9:02 am

excuses. excuses. excuses.
    this is all crap. how come you say that you treasure the letters so much, but you left them all behind. gaah. what's with the tears. you can't fool us. lol
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Fri 06 Mar 2009, 9:11 am

And wow, let's not forget she's pointing a finger at the CLEANING PEOPLE... Oh, it's always the staff... the producers... the TV station....
    It's the station's fault their mikes always seem to be faulty when their singing notes seem to be out of whack... It's always the stage coordinator's fault that Tiffany makes another one of her 'clumsy' mistakes again (planned most definitely).

Totally agree with you. They just bring mistakes to everyone except them when we know exactly that was their fault. It seems like they need to speak out about "their bad records" nowadays. With Tae's fake *with no tears* crying about how she misses her mom. Jessica with her *oh I don't date dbsk and suju boys* even most probably its her who leak out the information. Perhaps they realized... they have more anti fans now. But it's too late, girls... I still can't forgive with your fake explanation.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 06 Mar 2009, 10:56 am

this girls are all drama.. this is like freaking old news, they should have answered this or discussed about this when the news was still fresh.. but, hell no they were only talking bout this expired issue to clean their messed-up names. why only now? when it's kinda late to explain things, what are they trying to do gain some fans? because we all know how many antis they have! OK. Sh!tdaes here's a thing, give us back our color, don't use ELF One motto, stop leeching, flirting,& boy-chasing, be responsible, act your age, show & learn RESPECT then I'll be a fan then. give us some changes, show us what you can do. was it so hard to have a good manners for us no. for you girls yes! I bet you girls will never change ways.
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:53 am

oh..they are following their leader's example, huh? blaming other people for their shitz..

and what's with the eclipse tearing up?
    even if you cry buckets and buckets of tears, I won't feel anything..
    you guys trash artists and even your fans..
    you guys don't deserve anything you're having right now..
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:41 pm

I think I could deduce on what's being planned and decided by SM's board of bullS directors on SNSD's marketing plan. They're now geared up to attack people through their 'emotional' side. All the tears, drama and other bullS.

And another thing. SM's being working so hard with their plan on pushing Sunny to stardom, eh? First, she got to duet with Jaejoong in Bangkok. Then she got to host a music show. And now she got to duet with someone (can't remember), right? What a life Oh please... It's not like her voice is worth to listen to. It makes me cringe everytime I hear her voice.

I think the reason being why they're so desperate in promoting her here and there with her 'singing' is because they're on their goal of clearing up another heavy issue of SNSD : How Sunny being LSM's precious little niece got to debut as an artist in SM. Trust me, they'll come out with bullS such as "Look, Sunny can sing! She debuted as a singer in SM not because of she's LSM's niece. It's because of her true talent. People should stop saying that she got to debut because she's LSM's niece" careful

Ewww... Get a grip, SM. Why are those perverted money minded biased major shareholders of SM too engrossed in promoting SNSD to no end? Get a life. Get back home to your wives and children. Do good deeds as you're getting older and the grave is just calling out to you.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 06 Mar 2009, 4:33 pm

why can't for once in their lives they take the blame for something they did?
    is it so hard for them to admit they did something wrong?
    it always somebody else fault.
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Fri 06 Mar 2009, 5:37 pm

oh come on, here we go with ShitDae's 'let's shed tears maybe they'd buy our lies cuz oh we r so pitiable' drama again..
    anyways whats up with over-promotioning Sunny, LSM? Yup, her voice is sorrowful. SORROWFUL for US TO LISTEN TO!
    just pack ur bags girls...
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Fri 06 Mar 2009, 6:59 pm

This is the biggest pile of cockadoodle I have ever heard! Next to JesSICKa's " I never dated the Dongbang boys and SUJU boys. " and TaeYuck's " I miss my mommy -cry- -cry- ". Holy Shizz ]:
    TEARS? What tears! Ewww, What's with the sad attempt to clear up their mess?
    Why can't you girls just MATURE? Pointing fingers at other people Mad
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:15 pm

i think LSM asks the girls to...make some clarifications about old topics..
    why? because he knows no matter how hard he tries, shitD still hated by many people.
    no matter how "successful" his Gee project is people still don'e care much about the girls.
    that's why he wants them to make clarifications, tearing up a bit, and poff!
    hopefully things are going to get better from now on..

keep dreaming LSM~
    joorina
    joorina
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 190
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by joorina Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:59 pm

bunch of crap
    they knew they threw it out hoping no one would know
    and WTH? starts to cry?
    I don't know about you, but this is not a matter to cry about
    and if their so busy, then why are they even TRYING to clear out their names?
    I mean continue on being busy with work and stop trying to clear your names already. We all know you won't make it through anyways.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD speak up on trashed fan letters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 06 Mar 2009, 10:46 pm

ewww!
    these 2 girls are STUPID!!
    Sunny teared??huh??WTF??!!
    WE don't need ur pityness silly girl!u just look STUPID when u cry!
    wahtever SHITDAE!
    U guys are always SUCK!
    filiachan

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by filiachan Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:40 pm

it's so weird, why do they have to found out about their fan letter after it was published in internet? if it IS valuable, wouldn't they'll found out quickly afterward?

such a BULLSHIT
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:51 pm

Such BS.
    None of it's true.
    And why would Sunny cry?
    For attention, obviously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:17 pm