The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Toxicated
suck
kapikoz
glamfab
Sachie
BecauseI'mStupid
mawyni
Forever Hate The Nine
super_jessy
Raemi
ijustlovetvxq
sweet.station
purple_091625
serenade_me_jazz2
SuperJuniorNShinee
ghost
jaded
bigbangislove
vivian
Jaem
Bye ladies_wonderful
ai_sumairu
makino
Mizuki
Zoy
LaB*tch
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
JS
hatethemall
Ethanol
~MiXiHae~DBSK
black_ocean
queenbee
blackbunny
stand<3
hiyostand
izzybellboo
SparklingDiamond
armyycassie
xjjjLOVE
DongBangAngel
Hannie*Saru
taiyou_no_namida
paboshitdae
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
Angela
OopurpleoO
SoHot
soshihater
xsilverettex
blabblepop
smileybee
Spriinklezz
jaemin
61 posters

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 06 Mar 2009, 10:51 pm

ok..at least...she admitted..
    but,I WILL NEVER TRUST HER!
    NEVER!!
    Coz i know she is great at lying!
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by Ethanol Sun 08 Mar 2009, 2:26 am

Lies. Wasn't there a picture of that slut and Donghae kissing, or was that a fake? Even if it is a fake or real, it doesn't really matter anymore since that's in the past and we, the CIVIL people, can let that go and NOT hold a grudge over something like that. It's their personal lives and they can do whatever they want (not that they made the right choice hooking up with THAT thing).
    hatethemall
    hatethemall
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 17
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatethemall Sun 08 Mar 2009, 5:32 am

hahaha
    so what Sicka?
    you are really SICK!
    No one cares about that now..
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Tue 10 Mar 2009, 8:01 am

That's just another one of their plans to keep us from hating them isn't it...
    i would say that's seriously not going to work
    cooK!3jaRsTol3r
    cooK!3jaRsTol3r
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by cooK!3jaRsTol3r Tue 10 Mar 2009, 11:16 am

she's an A list liar. iron-jaw biatch can't you just shut your mouth. and advice move on already there's no need for you to relive the past. wake up and look up in the mirror and see how disgusting you are from in and out.
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Tue 10 Mar 2009, 2:09 pm

Where is the photo of Donghae and Jessica french-kissing? ^^

Well, DO CLOSE FRIENDS FRENCH-KISS EACH OTHER?
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 10 Mar 2009, 2:19 pm

^ Razz

yes, only friends indeed.

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 1996470034da9Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 1996470034da91
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 10 Mar 2009, 3:15 pm

Wow, after all this time... she finally tries to cover up? Tsk tsk.
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Wed 11 Mar 2009, 11:27 pm

i hope it's not true .. or that the 'boys' were just really curious about girls back then.

she is just plain stupid. if you want to protect yourself and not appear like a slut, you do not take posters and release it all over the place. or even if you do, take it with a bunch of people. you don't see other artists releasing pictures all over the place and looking so cozy with other artists.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 12 Mar 2009, 9:12 am

Such a freaking liar. She's trying to cover up being a sl*t. Too bad though... That's what we see in him even without any scandals. Just watch how she acts. Psh... Why are all these rumors surfacing now? What for? It's been so long already. Is he trying to regain some dignity or whatever? Not working.
    Bye ladies_wonderful
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by Bye ladies_wonderful Fri 13 Mar 2009, 5:26 am

Jessika is Liar. And another members in SNSD are Liars too.
    They have many matters for excuse. They are badly girls group. tired

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The urliest dog in the world is better than SNSD.!!!!!
    Jaem
    Jaem

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by Jaem Sat 21 Mar 2009, 3:50 am

i thought Jessica is Beautiful, but in those pictures off-cam,..she's not at all,.

and Thank Goodness that she really isn't Dating them...if ever she did,..Ughh!

i don't know what will i say.

and that FRENCH-KISS thing?!,..such a liar!`
    vivian
    vivian
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post by vivian Sun 22 Mar 2009, 5:42 am

Jessica。。old bitche~~
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 23 Mar 2009, 4:54 am

That doesn't even look like Jessica in that "french kiss" photo.
    I thought it was Sooyoung.
    Either way, there's no way to prove it's her...or Donghae for that matter.
    jaded
    jaded

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by jaded Sun 29 Mar 2009, 2:09 am

Why is she even talking about an issue from way back.. seriously wanting some attention?! ugh... she didn't even answer yes or no.. just beating around the bush.. lying much..
    vivian
    vivian
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post by vivian Sat 04 Apr 2009, 11:17 pm

恶~!!
    Mad Mad Mad
    ghost
    ghost
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by ghost Tue 07 Apr 2009, 8:03 am

MAY I KNOW WHO IS THE GUY IN PICTURE BINGO 2? HE SEEM FAMILIAR TO ME... so proud
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Wed 08 Apr 2009, 6:03 pm

ghost wrote:MAY I KNOW WHO IS THE GUY IN PICTURE BINGO 2? HE SEEM FAMILIAR TO ME... so proud

Isn't That...Super Junior's Shi Won...
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:23 pm

so now???
    what do you really mean by the passionate kissing of you and donghae???

Are you that afraid in admitting the truth???

Afraid of the fans???

you must really be!!!
    purple_091625
    purple_091625
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 110
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by purple_091625 Thu 07 May 2009, 6:58 am

A Slut...denying that its just friends..if i know, she wants them so badly..
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 5:46 am

Either she dated them or not. I still hate her.
    I heard about this a lot from shenyuepop
    and of course at first I become jealous (who wouldn't be?)
    but I understand the fact that they were trained together thats why they are
    that close.
    But dating too much guys during training Shocked
    thats why now I viewed Jessica is more like the Manizer of the group
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Wed 13 May 2009, 3:18 am

na ah sicka bitc*
    tooo late your plastic :p
    and even so..
    ppl will still hate you...thats your nature..
    to be hated..keep tht in mind and
    stfu!!!
    face the truth :p
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Tue 26 May 2009, 2:46 am

I don't really care who Sicka dated.
    It's her sucky attitude that disgusts me.
    And she's got another think coming if she thinks
    she'll get less fans with that.
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Wed 03 Jun 2009, 11:39 am

As a huge Suju and DBSK fan myself,
    I want to believe her.
    Not because I like, believe her,
    but because I think Suju and DBSK will have more sense
    and not date some skanky plastic like her.

She's so cheap and low for leeching on them,
    and still using them even though she's debuted.
    She's stirring this up to create attention around herself.
    Forever Hate The Nine
    Forever Hate The Nine
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 170
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Post by Forever Hate The Nine Fri 12 Jun 2009, 5:57 am

Umma!!! I want to cry!!!!!!!
    UMMA!!!!
    My oppa is there so hurtful!!!
    JESSICA must go to the deepest part of earth I hope Hades won't let her to come out their!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:05 pm