The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
xjjjLOVE
Tiffany_Ugly
Maki
LUPIN
Ethanol
Cutie
musicmakesmehigh
soshihater
B*tchanny
SUJUDB
Zoy
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Yumii
brokenhearted
Evilicewolf
snsdsuckss
fuzzywuzzy
Super Gal
Angela
Tbell
suki_sama
boomboomnya
jaeSMILES
asiian_melodii*
soshit
queenbee
yuniel
amylia
empress_ellen
collation
Bento_box
35 posters

InSane are Sorry?

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    InSane are Sorry? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10InSane are Sorry? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

InSane are Sorry? Empty InSane are Sorry?

Post by Bento_box Thu 07 Aug 2008, 3:38 am

Who thought that that name would actually bite them in the ass eh? ;)

Anyhow, SMTOWNLIVE '08 is getting ever closer, and people are wondering, fearing or anticipating whatever happens on that day.

Its clear though, after the balloon color fight (it sounds stupid writing it like that, nevertheless those DelusionFuls were petty enough to attack it), and the sudden reappearance of BoA in Korea, things with fanclubs are getting hotter.

ShapingKaEl. is the alliance of CSJH The Grace fans, BoAs fans, DBSKs fans and Sujus respectively.

InSane are Sorry? Fanstl4

Its bad enough with Cass and ELF teaming together against you right? I mean its DAMN scary. But then when everyone else gets together (official clubs that is) and vow to make a difference. Its just starting to get petrifying.

Basically SNSD fans "wish" (hehe) they could turn back time and take it all back. Or do they really?

I was curious today and I decided to take a trip to the SMTown Daummedia board. Oh how i was surprised to find the following thread, SNSD fans claiming they made mistakes and apologising:

link to thread

I wont even bother to translate, one thing is clear though, its all BULL.

Of all the crazy fans that have constantly through out the last year been making mistake upon mistake, threat upon threat and not forgetting the physical and mental abuse. They can only round up 14 of them to actually apologise! And it wasnt even sincere apologies written from the heart. They were copied and pasted in the comment section. (the apologies are in another thread where an apparent Cassiopeia posted SNSD girls' pics O_O)

I'm all for accepting apologies, and forgiving. Its all about how big the mistake and how sincere the apology. But this somehow reminds me a lot of something. Ever watched those movies, with the good guy and the evil guy? Where somehow out of nowhere the evil guy turns around and says theyve seen the light and their sorry? Then later on they end up screwing over the good guy?

Lol, Cruella DeVil anyone? 102 Dalmations just popped up in my head.

Anyhow, how are the fans at SmTown taking the sudden change of heart and growth of conscience??

Look at the above mutlicolored Korean ;)

Apology thread about SNSD: 6 replies
    ShaPingKaEl thread about their union: 141 replies (so far)

I rest my case, noones falling for it, we know you have something up your sleeves and you fear that union. You could at least round up the same amount of people that started these fanwars and make them apologise, its pathetic when such a little number does it, what does that say about the sincerity of the apology? Suspect Their fans apology is as bad as their idols.

How bout I go infront of one of those InSanes and turn my back, I know it will only be a matter of time til I get stabbed.

p.s. lol, when i finished this, BoAs "girls on top" starting playing on my Itunes. Which girls I wonder?! XD Razz

;)

Last edited by Bento_box (Sane) on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding pic ^_____^)
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

InSane are Sorry? Empty Re: InSane are Sorry?

Post by collation Thu 07 Aug 2008, 3:50 am

You just made this day even brighter!
    Now they are apologizing?? They "wish" we
    would accept those pathetic excuses... Razz
    After CATEL, we have the mother of all alliances
    ShapingKaEl....If all the fans from the same ent. company
    turn against you, ITS TIME TO RUN!!!! lol ... Will this thing be
    broadcasted?? LOL.. I wanna see the beautiful black sea I love you
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:08 am

HaHa their scared, things just keep getting better for us and worse for them OH karma such a wonderful thing................
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

I know that I love you for a reason BB! Don't worry I won't eat you anymore unless you bring me another nightmare Razz Razz Razz

Let's see what happen at the SMTown concert now shall we? Although I would love to know what will happen, but somehow my mind is more on ETPFest (Seo Taiji is the hawtness, LOL).

I was thinking that maybe they don't want to embarrass themselves in front of the entire Asia? Since the Asia concert is coming and the SMTown are going to other places, they would wanna call a truce first so that people will think 'Aahhh this girls are not so bad after all'. After all this concerts are going outside of Korea or people from other countries are going to come and see it. Wouldn't want to ruin their chances of expanding now, do they? I mean do you really want to get famous because of bad publicity? But after all that fest and concerts, in my opinion they're gonna start being themselves again. But hey who knows, maybe they're really sorry. And if they are, they'll earn my respect a bit. Although somehow I doubt that they're really sorry. Let's just wait to see how things turn out. Ooo, can't wait for the drama. Surprise Surprise
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:38 am

what a bunch of fakers. are they finally awake and realise the fear of having another boycott? are they like afraid and trying to "apologise" to avert a disaster for snsd? maybe they should have done it earlier(like before DC)
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:04 am

First of all, I like the name: 샤핑카엘

Second, LOL at the apology letter. After everything that has happened, do they really expect us to believe them anymore? They are obviously trying to salvage the situation they put themselves in right now because of the allegiance. They thought they can bully Shapley, but I'm guessing their small little minds never counted on Cass and ELF, much less Jumping Boa to back up Shapley. Who would've thought, eh rollers?

The mere fact that SM had to bring in BoA (obviously to add on to his stagnant ticket sales) as an added artist kind of already tells you where this was already heading in the first place. NOBODY wants the Sushis in the SMTown Concert. Reasons being either they are antis (like us in STAND XD ) or are plain fed up (or rightfully scared for their lives) with the Sushi rollers' behaviour.

With 샤핑카엘 in SMTown, I am actually (very much) looking forward to it. Black sea anyone?

To the Sushi rollers... better think twice before you do another DC violence... you'll be greatly outnumbered and I'm pretty sure 샤핑카엘 will be ready for you... just accept your defeat...
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:15 am

yuniel wrote:what a bunch of fakers. are they finally awake and realise the fear of having another boycott? are they like afraid and trying to "apologise" to avert a disaster for snsd? maybe they should have done it earlier(like before DC)

and they should've never done those ridiculous things and their bad behaviour..
    asiian_melodii*
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by asiian_melodii* Thu 07 Aug 2008, 6:24 am

After the Concert, I bet they'll be back to recking havoc.
    D= What a bunch of ...whatever they are -_________-

I hope ShapingKaEl don't buy it and boycott snsd again
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Thu 07 Aug 2008, 6:32 am

First, i love the conncetion to Cruella DeVil.

Second, who wouldnt be scared of that? Four of the biggest fans clubs in Korea all joining together to boycott you at an SMTOWN concert? Heck, if i was a delusionful i would round up all of soshified instead of that pathetic 14. If this doesnt wake up SM that gosh knows what will...another thing is, what do they want to come out of this apoligy? That Shapley, SOUL, Cassie and ELF will say: "How sweet, 14 of them apoligised, lets not boycott SNSD anymore" ?!?! Honestly, who in the right mind would say that. And to even let ShapSoCasElf even consider to stop hating, i think they would need more than 14 apoligies =_="

Piece of adivce for SNShitD: *turns on flashlight under her face* Be afraid! Be very afraid! *light flickers on and off before turning off completely**throws broken flashlight at Cruella Devil Tardany*
    InSane are Sorry? 594437
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Thu 07 Aug 2008, 8:55 am

They're so pathetic
    sure now when they realize it's EVERYONE against them
    they start apologizing
    too little to late stupid delusionfuls XD

oh man this needs to be broadcasted somewhere

p.s. lol, when i finished this, BoAs "girls on top" starting playing on my Itunes. Which girls I wonder?! XD

my bet is on Jesicka, Tardy and Yoona
    suki_sama
    suki_sama
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 79
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by suki_sama Thu 07 Aug 2008, 9:35 am

ha they are afraid Razz
    now they notice EVERYONE hates them and only now they apologize that is just sad we will NOT accept rendeer
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:15 am

As you all mentioned ...
    IT'S JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE ...
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!!!!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:40 am

Too many mistakes and too late too apologize.
    LOL, Today they apologize but in the future when you look at it they didn't mean it all.
    They think we are stupid.

8 Days left, SM concert.

Last edited by Angel on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:50 am

This is insane! apologise? so insane!

whatever Insane peeps
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:58 am

well, what's done is done. They had it coming.
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:59 pm

what?!
    apologizing?!
    TOO LATE ASSHOLES!

everything you've done is wrong, and saying sorry?
    too late.
    to all innocent non-snsd fans, we don't want to hear sorry from you, Snsd fans.

now you guys know WHO is wrong!?
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:41 pm

They're apologizing NOW?! After all that's happened, they decided to apologize now!!! What a bunch of scheming fakers!!! I bet the only reason there doing this is because of the alliance and the fact that SMtown is drawing closer! They're planning something, I can just feel it!
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 07 Aug 2008, 2:22 pm

First off I love the colors of the four fanclubs united..makes me so happy to see my fan club that I represent untied with them, cause i know there was some talk in the shapley cafe that some wanted to back out so they can try to work things out with the insanes but i don't think that went anywhere considering how they are still united with the other three.

Seriously sucks to be an insane at this time because so true it's hard enough having cassies & elfs going against you, now you have two more fan clubs teaming up..dayum life sucks for them..oh well that's what they get.

& that apologize is a load a crap. I am all for forgiving & accepting apologies as well but if the apology is really sincere then I will accept it, but I'm going with what you said BB & that apology is crap.
    They are apologizing now because they are scared.

They could have had Shapley with them to support them but they fucked that up thinking they can demand a color change. So that's their own bad & now the can eat their bad because Shapley basically said "SCREW YOU INSANES, for backstabbing us"

I am looking forward to the concert. I expect a repeat of DC concert in Korea, China & Thai. (since that's what my sources are telling me)

Last edited by marmar on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 07 Aug 2008, 2:33 pm

Apology thread about SNSD: 6 replies
    ShaPingKaEl thread about their union: 141 replies (so far)

^ hahha.... *inSane* are scare now... LMAO
    It's so funny that they apologize when they realize that they are losing!
    and Nobody give a damn about their apologies letter.. ^^
    LOSER!! It's TOOOOOO LATE to apologize!

thx BB.. ur article make my day BRIGHT! InSane are Sorry? 926552
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 07 Aug 2008, 3:13 pm

apologize?! one thing is that it's TOO LATE!
    after you insane have done!
    i won't forgive you "wish" club whatever!um not in a MILLION YEARS!!!!!
    you should apologize when you should!!
    NOW it gone to far !

&& it's funny how the sushi rollers getting scared!

Last edited by love_song on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:36 pm

InSane should be scared.. even if it was just Cass alone... but FOUR fanclubs against you? aisssh, bring extra panties, InSane will be shitting their pants all night long.

(and bring some for SNSD cause there's a good chance they're gonna forget to wear them!!)
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:48 pm

marmar wrote:First off I love the colors of the four fanclubs united..makes me so happy to see my fan club that I represent untied with them, cause i know there was some talk in the shapley cafe that some wanted to back out so they can try to work things out with the insanes but i don't think that went anywhere considering how they are still untied with the other three.

Seriously sucks to be an insane at this time because so true it's hard enough having cassies & elfs going against you, now you have two more fan clubs teaming up..dayum life sucks for them..oh well that's what they get.

& that apologize is a load a crap. I am all for forgiving & accepting apologies as well but if the apology is really sincere then I will accept it, but I'm going with what you said BB & that apology is crap.
    They are apologizing now because they are scared.

They could have had Shapley with them to support them but they fucked that up thinking they can demand a color change. So that's their own bad & now the can eat their bad because Shapley basically said "SCREW YOU INSANES, for backstabbing us"

I am looking forward to the concert. I expect a repeat of DC concert in Korea, China & Thai. (since that's what my sources are telling me)

i agree with you.

What makes Insanes think that if they just apologize after such a long itme (almost..2 months i believe?? maybe more, even before that), everything will be alright??? As People have said, It's TOO LATE!!! if it were when they first did 1 or 2 things (or maybe a bit more) then i would've accepted it but after all this time, they chose not to apologize after they heard about the Union of ShapingCasEl (however you spell it...)??? Something is fishy.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:09 pm

^ it's ShaPingKaEl (instead of Ca they're using Ka)

teeeheee. InSane is scared shitless Razz
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:53 pm

i would laugh if there's black ocean!!!!!(praying)
    WHAT FAkers just like their stupid idols.
    ahahahaha && to those stupid sushi rollers out there ahahahaha
    better watch OUT! @ the SM concert !!! B/C........
    ShaPingKaEl is gonna ninja kick & b*tch slap
    you & SNSD @ the SM TOWN LIVE! Razz
    p.s i don't think it's too much!
    lolz.....

Last edited by love_song on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Thu 07 Aug 2008, 8:14 pm

wow after the alliance of CaTrEl on dream concert now its ShapingKaEl more and more fanclubs are joining forces against the so called virgins.

im so excited for SmTownLive '08 another silent treatment and more black sea to come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:01 am