The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
sweet.station
harukaze
alwaiis_u
lovewg
ai_sumairu
abbynormal
McFryburg aka Learner
Angela
Zoy
kijun
GrouchoMarxist22
stealing_life
Forever Hate The Nine
Bianca2007
yudit
Stereo Mike
gingergreek
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshit
loraine
antiSM
bof
hiyostand
JS
makino
desertthem
fuzzywuzzy
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
iSTAND
SuperJuniorNShinee
STANDupPEOPLE
Shardz
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
YooSulover
brokenhearted
LUPIN
blackbunny
bigbangislove
chumcheorom
smiley_donutXD
ihatesl*ts
sadface
im_b
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
Yumii
pinkrebel18
jaejae19
blabblepop
chocolattex3
shitdaesucks
queenbee
misstoonice
jae_loves_ME
60 posters

A new ANTI phenomenon??

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Empty Re: A new ANTI phenomenon??

Post by queenbee Mon 09 Feb 2009, 2:50 pm

^
    Aha! I knew it...

Stereo Mike is jealous of the Baz coz of the fangirls Razz

But seriously dude, your vid WAS entertaining... can't say much about the song you chose, but the dancing was so..... fruity?

bom

Oh stop griping... live a little... have fun... who knows, you might actually have fans here... I know someone who is a fan of yours from our forum... but I'm not saying until you relax a little

A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 575939

I already welcomed you to the forum right? Razz Don't worry, I don't bite... ask anyone...

hmm.. better yet... never mind Razz
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:02 pm

you should watch mine. I'm friggin hilarious. but no really I'm much more expressive than the rest especially the "hot Scot"

Umm ^^ I watched a couple of your vids. To be honest, I find Pani hilarious. And I think "the hot Scot" pretty much explains why I watch Baz's videos LOL!

Ah well <3 welcome, welcome. And of course queenbee hasn't bitten anyone ^^ yet she would never do anything like that
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:11 pm

stealing_life wrote:
    Ah well <3 welcome, welcome. And of course queenbee hasn't bitten anyone ^^ yet she would never do anything like that

I SAW THAT!!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:19 pm

Whao, new people! :D Quite talkative, ehhh?
    Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay and readings here at STAND.

A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 399245
    Stereo Mike

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by Stereo Mike Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:44 pm

stealing_life wrote:
    you should watch mine. I'm friggin hilarious. but no really I'm much more expressive than the rest especially the "hot Scot"

Umm ^^ I watched a couple of your vids. To be honest, I find Pani hilarious. And I think "the hot Scot" pretty much explains why I watch Baz's videos LOL!

Pani IS hilarious....hmmm lemme think whats my fav....hmm ill come back to that.

but being honest about liking Pani more isnt giving my vids a critique - we're not actually a comedy troupe...but....hmmm ya go ahead and have ur favs - i know ill have mine - that's how a group works eh?

and come on - none of my vids churned ur butteR? not at all?

Sad

come on everybody like GUSTAV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ruidh1e_o

actually since u guys are honest and subjective - a few fans have been asking for more of Gustav - what u think? and always be honest with me - i lurv it

wait...what is this emoticon suppose to be? drunken wax on wax off?
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:51 pm

Stereo Mike wrote:wait...what is this emoticon suppose to be? drunken wax on wax off?

a drunken idiot...

Welcome to the forum, fellow Texan Razz
    Stereo Mike

Warning :

Post by Stereo Mike Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:57 pm

QueenBea - Hallo - I didnt quote right or something but here's my response!

naw not jealous of the fan girls - im jealous of the views....and uh...well my mom said i was cute...once...she took it back later...but still....harumph

thank you for watching - I like how Pani puts it - my dancing is...camp. Au huh! Au huh!

oh and when I said you guys should "watch all of mine" i meant the Cocaine Nose vid in it's entirety not all of my yt vids...but thanks whoever checked them out.

and im not really griping - like so many of us im just bored at work.

i saw something about on the SNSD girls on a "drama" and she said that grandparents know her from the "drama" - so is a "Drama" like a soap opera er...wha? Au huh! Au huh!

thanks and uh...check out the film "Rolling" coming this year starring me! sorry...i plugged.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:58 pm

Stereo Mike wrote:
    come on everybody like GUSTAV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ruidh1e_o

actually since u guys are honest and subjective - a few fans have been asking for more of Gustav - what u think? and always be honest with me - i lurv it

Mike~

You're getting off topic, my friend... I guess it's partly my fault as well... while I do enjoy the convo, we need to stay focused on what this thread is about...

So promoting your "other" videos which are not SNSD related is a no-no...

Sorry, but rules are rules...

But since you are basically the video which started THIS all Razz ..I will be keeping your previous post intact... but please bear in mind to not do anything similar in the future~

--------

Yep.. that's my sting right there... it wasn't so bad, was it?

EDIT:
    ^
    Dramas mean soap operas.. the daily ones...
    Stereo Mike

Warning :

Post by Stereo Mike Mon 09 Feb 2009, 4:01 pm

whoops my bad - im from anything goes forums - ill modify @:)
    Stereo Mike

Warning :

Post by Stereo Mike Mon 09 Feb 2009, 4:06 pm

oh and thank for the welcome and sting -
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Mon 09 Feb 2009, 4:11 pm

LOLLL. stereo mike.
    maybe you should read the rules agenda
    theres no double posting either Razz
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Male Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Post by gingergreek Mon 09 Feb 2009, 6:54 pm

Rules? WE FOLLOW NO RULES!!

Apart from the ones given to us by our master Lord Pie!!

Stealing_life im afraid your Frazzle accidently fell into my mouth (that sounds wrong LOL) So it might not make to ya.

Stereo Mike The camp dancing is what makes you a real man Razz

QB what's CB that you mentioned a few posts back?
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Mon 09 Feb 2009, 8:41 pm

^ That's the Chatbox. We call it CB.

queenbee wrote:
    stealing_life wrote:

I SAW THAT!!

That made me LOL. Razz
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Mon 09 Feb 2009, 9:06 pm

Stereo Mike wrote:
    well duh - i dont think u search my yt channel if it's embedded here but it's still funny that you use that against the fans when they don't read the descriptions when many antis dont either. shrug. @:)

you should watch mine. I'm friggin hilarious. but no really I'm much more expressive than the rest especially the "hot Scot" - he's the stoic one of the group - he's Cool funny while I'm Mad funny

and watch all of it!! like you don't have 3min to spare. come on - i do a little dance at the end just for you!!

we say that about the fans who actually attacked you in yt. not the ones who watched it embedded like us. heck, these days i don't even go to yt for my own favorite group. i'm all varieties these days. and no, lol. >_>; i just got the gee song out of my head and i'm never going back. queen
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Mon 09 Feb 2009, 9:11 pm

o.O what is going on here? who are all these new people? are you guys from Europe? =O
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Tue 10 Feb 2009, 1:51 am

^
    They be the actual people in the videos McFryburg XD

Stereo Mike is the guy in the first vid, gingergreek (aka Pani) is the guy in the second vid, GrouchoMarxist22 (aka Baz) is the guy in the last video (aka the Scottish guy) and Bianca2007 is also in their group...

Come to think of it, where's the other girl (with long black hair) and the other guy (with the huge coffee mug)?

And Pani~ we have rules here you need to follow.. else, we kick people out and label them FREAKs... now you wouldn't want that right?

When did this thread suddenly become a free board??

Sad
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Male Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Post by gingergreek Tue 10 Feb 2009, 4:03 am

OK i get what CB is. *puts on dunce cap*

Now on the subject of the girl with the long Black hair, now SHE has a great voiceAnd this isnt her at her best yet it's still SUPERB

Anyway. Do you have an Off topic thread here? cos our attention span tends to last only 2-4 posts before we start careering off track LOL
    abbynormal
    abbynormal

Female Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by abbynormal Tue 10 Feb 2009, 4:23 pm

Hello. I have long hair.....but it's not black. I'm told i was mentioned in this forum. Hi all! Have you been commenting on my video?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Tue 10 Feb 2009, 5:05 pm

^
    Hello abbynormal.. welcome to the forum!

LOL... I'm not sure if our members have been commenting on your video BUT I am sure they have viewed it at some point or another XD

----

Okay guys listen up!

This goes out most especially to Stereo Mike, gingergreek, GrouchoMarxist22, Bianca2007, and to our latest member, abbynormal...

This thread started out as simple, harmless fun but escalated into something, I'm sure most of us did not even imagine (what with the name callings and what-nots in the YT channel) and the sudden surge of interest on the people IN the video themselves (like the "hot Scottish dude")...

...BUT...

...we need to establish a sense of normalcy here.

STAND is an anti-SNSD forum where everything we talk about is purely about SNSD (the girls themselves, their music, their fans, their performances, etc..).

You are more than welcome to come here and post about your frustrations on the group (in Mike's case, his indifference Razz ).

However, me and some of the staff feel that things are getting out of hand in terms of "off topic" discussions in this thread.

So what i would like to suggest is, you can continue posting stuff here but only if it is related to SNSD and k-pop... We do have rules that need to be followed, and you can find them HERE

... the rest, like promoting your videos and other random discussions with memebrs, you are free to use the Chat Box (aka the CB, as we so fondly call it) which is found at the forum's home page... right below the music player... you can log in anytime, and I'm pretty sure a member or two would pop by to keep you company. That way, you also get to meet and greet other fellow STANDers here in our community.

... another option is using PM (Private Message)... it's that little button on the bottom of each member's avatar/picture which says "pm"... you can send messages to anyone you wanna start/continue a discussion with and to basically make more friends.

I hope this won't hinder you in being more active in the forum. I would actually encourage you to have a look around and get to know why we ANTI SNSD - since I am sure it's not everyday you get to encounter a forum such as ours..

A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 383317
    abbynormal
    abbynormal

Female Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by abbynormal Tue 10 Feb 2009, 5:29 pm

hi there. yes, i understand forum rules. thanks for the welcome. i was just interested in where people were getting my vid. i don't wish to promote anything. just curious is all :)

cheers.
    Bianca2007

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Post by Bianca2007 Tue 10 Feb 2009, 7:44 pm

McFryburg wrote:o.O what is going on here? who are all these new people? are you guys from Europe? =O

Me, Stereo Mike,and Abby are American and Gingergreek and Baz are European.
    Bianca2007

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Post by Bianca2007 Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:05 pm

gingergreek wrote:OK i get what CB is. *puts on dunce cap*

Now on the subject of the girl with the long Black hair, now SHE has a great voiceAnd this isnt her at her best yet it's still SUPERB

Anyway. Do you have an Off topic thread here? cos our attention span tends to last only 2-4 posts before we start careering off track LOL

Lmao!!! So true...if u ever go in our group we could start talking about how effed up the economy is which will lead to us talking about how Big George Bush's head is which will lead to us talking about what type of head shapes we like in a guy or girl. We can't help it. I will try to follow ur rules tho..does it count that if i get off subject and throw little things in about SNSD while continuing my off subject post as a violation. Cuz i can do that..watch......SNSD sucks...George Bush has a big Effing head..i wish i could shrink it to the size of his tiny little Brain SNSD..gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby...dang im glad he's out of office. to the lest EFF SNSD!!!
    GrouchoMarxist22
    GrouchoMarxist22

Male Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by GrouchoMarxist22 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 3:47 pm

Thanks for letting us drop by in your forum.

But the thing is, surely there can only be so much to say about hating SNSD without becoming repetitive? I understand that is exactly why this was set up. I didn't join to promote anything and I don't think that's why Mike, Pani, Bianca and Abby did either.

Down with SNSD etc...
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Wed 11 Feb 2009, 3:54 pm

GrouchoMarxist22 wrote:But the thing is, surely there can only be so much to say about hating SNSD without becoming repetitive?

It gets repetitive, but only till another one of the idiots screw up and make a mistake on radio/TV... again. And trust me, it happens a lot. When innocent people do actually get a break from their lack of common sense and manners, they're fans decide to step up, and usually end up insulting every other fan club there is, plus whoever isn't already in a fan club.

And then someone from STAND rather quickly updates us with the info, and there is something new to hate about Razz
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 15 Feb 2009, 5:37 am

LOL!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Their reactions were freaking hilarious!!!! LOL!!!! The 2nd guy! He played the sh*tty music and then he said, "But I think I'll just play something better." LOL!!!! Which means shitdaes are not that great!!! Not that they are anyway... Razz

The girl... "What is that? Are those goblins?" LOL! I'm not sure but I heard goblins and yes, they are goblins! A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 889227

OMG!!!! The 4th guy! He looks so bored and then "Thank God it's finished." LOL!!!!! They want the song to end! The 2nd guy didn't even finished it! XD

As for the last! Men, he rocks! Shitty song! Go dude!!! I totally agree! A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 4 91396

This shows the difference of opinions of different countries to that music. And definitely they s*cks!!!! It shows already anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:32 am