The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
SuJu43ver
sweet.station
Telruunya
dun.dun.dun
smittens
bigbangislove
leeyejin
anthena
SnsdSux
smileybee
black_ocean
<3superjunior^^
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Wonderfool
yushin013only
garfield_tru89
YooSulover
ai_sumairu
dbsjcsforever
AngelWings
yunho_lady
Love_WonderGirls
McFryburg aka Learner
SparklingDiamond
izzybellboo
blackbunny
Mizuki
rxxbinc
~wOonDerLoOve~
fseventh
soshihater
shitdaesucks
LUPIN
paboshitdae
Angela
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
41 posters

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

<3superjunior^^
    <3superjunior^^
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

Post by <3superjunior^^ Thu 26 Feb 2009, 8:56 am

first time i know those plastics..
    i think at least.. tiffany yoona or jessicka is the leader..
    you know the reasons right?
    and when i found out that the leader is mr.tae..
    WTH?

compared with teukkie, who always take care of the other 12 member (could you imagined that? it must be sooo tired)
    *i think he's the best leader*

and mr. tae? Razz Mad
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

Post by black_ocean Wed 04 Mar 2009, 3:00 pm

she has failed to be a leader..
    once she ever gave Yoobin advice but i think she didn't look on herself..
    she shouldn't be a leader..
    smileybee
    smileybee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by smileybee Thu 05 Mar 2009, 1:19 am

TaeYeon is a failure at everything!
    SnsdSux

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by SnsdSux Sun 08 Mar 2009, 11:22 am

she is no leader and it's pathetic that they just chose her because she was the oldest of the 9 tramps. Hell, all nine of these sluts have no leadership skills and the disharmony within the group justifies this claim. it's ironic that she's a leader when she's the anti-social loser of the group
    anthena
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 26
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by anthena Tue 10 Mar 2009, 6:45 pm

Omg^^
    you are totally right, I completely agree with you!
    She is no near a leader more like a whiner.... stupid whiner at that
    she brought only more problems on herself and her members as if there weren't enough to spread around already!
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Fri 13 Mar 2009, 12:12 am

Because KARA recently has been winning everything...

Look at the leader Park Gyuri. They were crying like crazy at their MCountdown win, and still she managed to speak through her tears. It irks me like no other to see the LEADER Kim Taeyeon constantly shrinking away and making the others take responsibility while holding the title of "leader." And I do agree that Jessica would make a better leader.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Fri 13 Mar 2009, 12:23 am

In the 1st video when they won the award Taeyeon wasn't even on camera!
    She hid behind Jessica and began to cry.
    Jessica's the true leader of SNSD, notice Jessica did not cry, spoke to the DJ's and held strong for the other members.
    A true leader I must say (Even though I dislike her).
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Sat 14 Mar 2009, 11:50 pm

Sm made the wrong choice in picking the leader for shitdae. I personally think Jessica fits well as the leader, she can hold in her emotions well and she isn't that childish as taeyeon.
    dun.dun.dun

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by dun.dun.dun Sun 15 Mar 2009, 9:03 am

She has by far done nothing , but cause even more problems for her members.
    As far as I know, that is not a leader. If people say she's a good leader, then they absolutely do not know what a leader is, and they have a bad sense of leadership
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Sun 15 Mar 2009, 10:46 am

not only mr, Tae should stop doing what she does ..
    but all nine of them ! STAND FTW ,

Surprise:o:o:o:o:o
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 11:36 am

I think father SM just pick her as the leader cause
    she's the oldest and have the best voice among them...
    and wow! even Onew can do it.
    SuJu43ver
    SuJu43ver
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 195
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by SuJu43ver Mon 08 Jun 2009, 5:03 pm

This was a brilliant article. I love this section, come here so much because our antis have such talent! Taeyeon is really not a leader, you can see her pitifully hiding behind Jessica while giving her speech. As Delusionals would say, "AWW! SO CUTE!" Ugh.

klSTAND21 wrote:She even admitted that she first thought that either Yoona or Tiffany was the leader because they apparently had the "leader aura" and they were always in the middle in pictures and such.

SAME! I am fairly new to the K-Pop world, I arrived in January, and one of the first songs I heard was... "GEE!" Until I arrived in STAND, I always thought "that girl in the middle" was the leader (Yoona, to be exact, I could never tell them apart because they all looked so similar)not Rat face. She really is not qualified at all and cannot pull off anyting unless it's scripted.
    Alex_Peterson
    Alex_Peterson
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Alex_Peterson Sat 11 Jul 2009, 2:27 am

such a slut!
    i have to agree with u but , at one time eeven if the leader is sic he/she will try their best to not ho how sick they are for example like yunho he is usually caught in a cold but he still doesn't complain but he did the opposie he wanted to do hings not just relax around...
    i don't understand why they choose her as leader.
    people choose teir leader not by their age. another jung yunho example because evenhough he is not the eldest in the group but he IS the leader .
    and the member make the right choice because yunho his leadership this sluts!
    glamfab
    glamfab
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by glamfab Sun 12 Jul 2009, 5:08 am

cris_xang wrote:the latter..they aren't even singers..and the group is disfunctional..someone should fix them all up or might as well throw them away..

yeah i agree its like their fans says they have talent but i see no talent in them what i do see is that all they do is just move around here and there hahahahaha
    superwinkieee

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Post by superwinkieee Sun 16 Aug 2009, 1:43 pm

she isnt fit for a leader, at first i thought yoona was the leader cos she was always in the middle . taeyeon sucks for a leader -__-; she cant handle their fans, and nor is she a strong one. unlike sunye<3 she would hold in her tears & say her speech, AND whenever they say a speech, she would make sure another member does it, so they could get the spot light too D:

& sm ALWAYS choses the oldest members.

is it me or do they HUG EACH OTHER every single time they win an award ? & they cry for EVERY SINGLE award. how many awards have they won already? 8-20 already? & they still cry for every little tiny thing . & when they cry, they like literally CRY, with all the "WAAAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH!"
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 3:50 am

Taeyuck is the oldest and she sounds better than the other members but she doesn't know how to be a leader..
    That's just sad..
    In my opinion, Sicka sounds the worst in the group but I think she can be a pretty good leader..
    This is a bit off topic but why is Yoona always in the middle??
    She is not the leader and she is not the tallest..
    She is not the leading nor main vocalist..
    Why?? albino

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:26 pm