The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
daesungvip
ai_sumairu
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Shardz
chocohippo
walkywalky
im_b
tempuraaa
hiyostand
soshit
LUPIN
xjjjLOVE
SparklingDiamond
YooSulover
izzybellboo
Hannie*Saru
bigbangislove
lucky730
brokenhearted
sakuyahikari
akemi_cho
paboshitdae
yudit
fuzzywuzzy
rainiskye.
Absentminded
AngelWings
blabblepop
jaejae19
yushin013only
dbsjcsforever
Bento_box
queenbee
37 posters

You know you lost it when...

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    You know you lost it when... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10You know you lost it when... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

You know you lost it when... Empty You know you lost it when...

Post by queenbee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 7:20 am

You try to convince people you have OTHER talents...

But in the case of SNSD, their lack thereof...

Today's Inkigayo Performance for SNSD had them sing Gee and Himnae... but what differs from yesterday's MUCore was that in Himnae, they used a band and had a pre-recorded performance interleaved with the one shown on TV...

Not much to say about it, except for the fact that in the "band" performance, we have Yoona and Hyoyeon "play" the guitar and Seohyun and Sunny "play" the keyboards...

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YoSvgXXimDQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YoSvgXXimDQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

What's the point of holding on to a couple of instruments when all you are going to do with it on stage is act like a lunatic by PRETENDING to know how to play it?

They should have just gone ahead with the performance and let those, who actually KNOW how to use those musical instruments, use them like I dunno...LIVE???? Seems that SNSD can never pull off a LIVE performance (with or without a band).

In fairness, seems Yoona is not sick anymore since she was able to sing her ONE LINE in tune this time... pffttt... backtracks FTW!!!

And one more thing.. I guess the pants got old now, since they are now again back to their mini skirts while jumping and twirling around...
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    You know you lost it when... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10You know you lost it when... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

You know you lost it when... Empty Re: You know you lost it when...

Post by Bento_box Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:22 am

Actually, you know your really low when you make sure the girls wear less for this performance as to get the fanboys to cheer.

I will never ever get used to these low pitched cheers. They seriously freak me out and with what I've heard of korean boys I know, it's not common for them to have such deep voices, thus a lot of those voices may perhaps come from Ajoushis.... *__________*

I got freaked out, and Im not sure if these fanboys/uncles got lost yesterday when it came to Music Core (maybe since MBC have freshly taken off the restrictions for SM they werent too sure of directions), but they sure knew their way today...

Fast forward it to "Gee". No wonder SM made them take off the pants this performance, played HimNae first and then winded it down with some bare belly....

*shudders*

Really, I took for granted their absence from Kpop, I should have enjoyed it more, because really, these fanAjoushis.... Freaky. Just Freaky.

P.s. Mr Taes devil horns made me LOL, and Tardfany saw our STANDsubs parody? Her "Listen Jessi", sounded a lot like our "Listen Ajoushi". Razz

Last edited by Bento_box on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:23 am

LOL, seems like they are more comfortable dancing with mini skirts. at least wear skirts that are just above your knees. wonder girls doesnt need to wear anything so exposed to have others like them =="
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:33 am

i've seen the beginning scene of the Himnae video..i didn't manage to continue anymore because my net connection doesn't allow me to watch them..lol
    all i can say is that sunny looks like a retard...pretending that she's playing the organ like a rockstar...thinking she can fool us...
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:28 am

pretention is the name of the game...

..pretending that they can pull live perfs off..

..pretending that they can play instruments..

..pretending that they can stick to covering their legs for a long time~~

oh well. nothing much to expect again, i guess.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:31 am

jessica looks like a walking skeleton lol and does she think she looks good in that hairstyle? XDD oh well.. more things to laugh about

the performance.. i only viewed it until the chorus.. can't take it anymore..
    well, once again, the backtracks saved their untalented asses.. XD remove that backtrack.. we wanna listen to them sing Razz also, what's up with that band? lololol they aren't even playing..

jaejae19: YOU SAID IT.

i bet in the next performance, we'd probably see that hideous neon micro-mini shorts..
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:37 am

its enough for me to watch their mv. i'll skip the perf thank you very much..

hmm. *reads replies* WTH?! pretending to use play instruments?? LOL thatsssssssssssssssss original *rolls eyes*

and oh so they're still wearing miniskirts? well ofcourse they wouldnt want their fans to be upset cos we all know that one reason the fans were there was to see their stick legs.
    Absentminded

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by Absentminded Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:55 am

hahahaahaha. my 1st time posting, and im glad to. because yoona and hyoyeon look pretty much ridiculous trying to play their guitars when both of them didnt change chords throughout the entire perf -.-'

well im not a guitarist, but at least i dont PRETEND to know how to play the guitar and make a fool out of myself. im a pianist, and i can see that sunny is.. HAHAHAHAHA i cant find the right word xD
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:13 am

himane: they're styling punk rock right now? O___O; pfft, they wouldn't be snsd if they weren't wearing skirts and flaunting around -___-; why use a "band" when they don't even know how to play the instruments? i was observing yoona, and she wasn't even playing at all. she might have strummed once, but i didn't see her do it again. they're even bad at pretending, tsk.

gee: i really made myself immune to the song now o.o i don't get how can they even make pants look slutty T__T; they really make me feel disgraced to be a girl. all i really saw were their butts shaking -.- the pants and shirts are too tight. whatever snsd wears make them look slutty. how sad.

still not impressive.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:45 am

ROFL!! Seeing HyeYeon "playing guitar" MADE MY DAY!

I've never seen anyone look that happy not knowing what they're doing! XD HER FACE MADE ME LMAO <333

SeoHyun might have actually played the piano. Like, i know she can play, right? Meh whatever.

There was still no point in doing that band thing.

Their comeback stages are really boring O__O
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Sun 11 Jan 2009, 1:17 pm

ROFL!! Seeing HyeYeon "playing guitar" MADE MY DAY!

I've never seen anyone look that happy not knowing what they're doing! XD HER FACE MADE ME LMAO <333

i know what you're talking about!! she's freakin' happy with what she's doing...also sunny! totally retarded!!
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:08 pm

-______________-

this is why i hate it when their fans go they have such great vocals, wonder girls suck, etc. uh no. if they do, they would sing LIVE. with NO backtrack.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    You know you lost it when... Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10You know you lost it when... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:26 pm

woah how much more desperate can they get?
    like honestly this is really sad.
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:48 pm

This made me hate this song more than ever *shiver* I wonder if they think they'll get more fans if they show more skin ( the answer is NO not even in a million years)

Other bands never needed backtracks... Wondergirls never did it even Kara never did it tsk tsk tsk
    sakuyahikari
    sakuyahikari
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by sakuyahikari Sun 11 Jan 2009, 5:29 pm

As soon as they zoomed closer, I felt shame as a person who doesn't play instruments. Even I don't pretend or act THAT bad.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Sun 11 Jan 2009, 5:51 pm

Giving the benefit of the doubt I will say that Seowho probably was playing the keyboards for reals since she does know how to play....but other than the rest of the fools look like idiots just "playing" w/ the instruments.

LMAO @ Mr.Tae's devil horns...wow she looks even more retarded.

I didn't bother w/ Gee because it's just too annoying for me. I didn't even finish watching Himane or whatever you call it because it just sounds stupid.
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Sun 11 Jan 2009, 6:03 pm

WTF is up with the fake instrument playing? I can understand when they did that in the MV for Girls' Generation, but WTF--on stage live?
    Live fake playing? ROFL! How f*ckin' retarded. And to remember how old they are makes it even MORE pathetic. -__-
    Stupid Hyeoyeon smiling like an airheaded idiot with that guitar.
    I mean, are you serious??! Arrrg
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sun 11 Jan 2009, 6:15 pm

Aw, look at the 9 little morons rockin' out hardcore on stage like Avril Lavigne!
    Fake guitar playing and everything exactly like her.
    I guess that's who they're copying now?
    xD
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 11 Jan 2009, 6:59 pm

lmao Hyoyeon on the guitar.. she looked like an excited hillbilly XDD
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:50 pm

PuhLEAZEEEEEeee....
    Leave it to REAL musicians to crank out the music.

They make guitar-playing look ridiculous. Noobs.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:00 pm

wth? that's even more lame. why you gonna hold onto an
    instrument you can't even play!! so gay i swear! and no
    that still doesnt make you a band, holding some instrument
    doesnt make you a band!! ugh!!
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sun 11 Jan 2009, 9:58 pm

back to showing off their asses.
    bet their delusion fans loved it.

they are trying to come up with a new
    way to perform.. so ppl wouldn't complain
    that they always do the same thing all over again..
    but it seriously didnt work.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon 12 Jan 2009, 12:17 am

LOL wtf was that?
    yeah ... you did so great *sarcasm*
    so ... are they going into acting now?
    because they'd better get back to training that was NOT impressive at ALL
    but then again whats new?
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Post by LUPIN Mon 12 Jan 2009, 3:17 am

wow it still sucks...

-i can't play an instrument either but at least i know how to pretend to be playing it unlike these plastics...
    -their haptic song (or whatever it is called now..LOL) feels like a new version of GG..same concept i tell ya!!
    -oh funny how the camera showed the "real band"...those guys at the side...haha..for a band though, plasticgen sure has a lot of back-up singers...hahahahaha
    -why the heck would anyone give tardfanny the high parts? why oh why?!
    -pants? what pants?! at least they keep their magnae covered up...1/9 with semi-brains..

---------
    gee gee gee gee fail fail....

-they're now wearing pants but of course something has to be uncovered...
    -is it just me or did the perf look like mr. tae's solo perf with a bunch of back-up dancers...
    -spoiled niece is trying too hard as usual....
    -fanajoushis......LOL LOL LOL....
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 12 Jan 2009, 3:36 am

they shouldn't have done that band thing at the first place...lizard can't even faking it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:37 am