The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
Labakittie
makino
iAsian210
KihaeXi
anthena
bof
garfield_tru89
daesungvip
AnimeErushii
yunho_lady
<3superjunior^^
Melinda
soshit
Shardz
Mizuki
wonderanti
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
xkeiri_
wonderwomann
yiwei
dbsjcsforever
blabblepop
lucky730
chocohippo
sXiAHn
hJJ
aatoown
Ethanol
fseventh
paboshitdae
killua
iSTAND
Zoy
pinkrebel18
im_b
sjbb_love
Spriinklezz
chewchewtrain
soshihater
izzybellboo
SuJugirl95
walkywalky
jjoongiel0ve
48 posters

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Empty Re: TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

Post by wonderwomann Fri 09 Jan 2009, 6:28 pm

wow, i bet her parents don't give a shit
    about her having manners or not.
    xkeiri_
    xkeiri_
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-06

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Empty Re: TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

Post by xkeiri_ Sat 10 Jan 2009, 4:01 pm

Throughout the whole episode, Mr. Tae was so motionless, while everyone had fun.
    Loved it when Hyori made fun of her him :D
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 10 Jan 2009, 5:04 pm

this is why they don't deserve no respect!! and those delusionals
    wonder why people hate them!! haha.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 6:59 am

How rude of them... They really should learn etiquette and proper decorum. And the soshis keep on asking why they have so many antis! Delusionfuls are so delusionals! Cool
    wonderanti
    wonderanti
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by wonderanti Sun 11 Jan 2009, 7:45 am

taeyuck is becoming my most hated soshit..next to tardy..
    she's so rude...no manners...!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 14 Jan 2009, 10:15 am

Yes, lack of respect. One of the main reasons why SNSD isn't admired by people who actually have morals and principals.

HyoRi <3
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Wed 14 Jan 2009, 7:34 pm

yesyes, i watched that episode too
    good acting of the family members.
    i love how hongki didnt even bother with mr.tae
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 15 Jan 2009, 3:58 am

even the simplest thing they can't do
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by Melinda Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:18 am

Taeyuck usually like that~
    But not only her,the whole SNSD is like that.
    They just think they are right like a bunch of monkeys!
    <3superjunior^^
    <3superjunior^^
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by <3superjunior^^ Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:48 am

ugh.. her manner is soooooooo *speechless*

daesung-oppa, you're too kind for some one who doesn't know how to respect her sunbaes..

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Thu 22 Jan 2009, 4:39 am

ohhhh....alienleader needs to be tutored good manners and right conduct.
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by AnimeErushii Sat 24 Jan 2009, 4:18 pm

She's getting on my nerves! She needs to learn her manners, or I'm forced to kick her ass! If TaeYeon thinks she doesn't have to be respectful and bow to her sunbaes just cause she's s giner, then she better think again! SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Wed 28 Jan 2009, 4:47 pm

ugh .
    soshit's so impolite .
    it's so expected from them -____-
    racist remarks . talking about their sunbaes .
    not bowing down is expected .
    as much as i love daesung ; & trust me , i have an overobsession with him -
    i can't bring myself to watch that episode of familyouting
    cause i know i'll start screaming at my computer when mr tae comes out
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Fri 30 Jan 2009, 11:52 am

she even can be racist liao.. wad else she don dare to do? Razz
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Fri 30 Jan 2009, 11:46 pm

I don't see how Sones can like someone as disrespectful as she is. And they dare say there's nothing to it. They clearly don't have any respect of their own if they say, "C'mon! It's just bowing. You can't do it all the time." Uh yeah, I'm expected to always bow to my elders when I see them. ALL. OF. THEM. That, or they just don't understand the Korean culture as well as they think they do. When liking a certain fandom, try to learn the basics of the culture because it'll be easier to understand why they do the things they do on TV shows or whatever. And respect it because that's just how their traditional customs are, and should be strictly followed in a country as conservative as Korea. And you know, respecting doesn't necessarily mean agreeing. tired
    anthena
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 26
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by anthena Tue 10 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm

boy! I wonder what did her parents teach her?
    at least some manners I hope but it doesn't seem like it
    maybe she was born with an ugly face and an ugly attitude!
    How disrespectful to her elders! She is a leader too...they need to disband soon~~
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Mon 16 Mar 2009, 4:04 am

Taeyeon really neeeeds to learn some respect .
    How rude she was to the rest .

Daesung was so adorable !
    & Honggi looks prettier than her !
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Tue 24 Mar 2009, 10:42 pm

what can you expect from shitdae?
    That's why we anti them-- for their disbandment.

p.s. HONGKI WASH YOUR HANDS 50x WITH DISINFECTANT THE NEXT TIME YOU TOUCH SHITDAE!
    same goes for Daesungie~ lol
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Sat 11 Apr 2009, 2:42 am

yoona wasnt any better on the show. i think she was worse than taeyeon actually. she didn't bow and unlike other celebs, she made sure daesung slept next to her! she didnt even think for a second to accept his help when he offered it. everything they did was to create attention (they successfully did!) and maybe a scandal.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Mon 04 May 2009, 7:45 am

Wow, it's been almost a year and a half since her debut and she still doesn't know how to show proper respect. That's quite sad. Apparently SM is so busy marketing the girls as barely-legal booty for older men, he considers things like manners and respect irrelevant. :/
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 11:51 pm

theres no excuse fo soones anymore.
    cause they always defend Tiffany by always saying "She's A Foreigner"
    for taeyeon I believe she did live in korea for almost many years
    so she would learn how to respect her elders.
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Tue 18 Aug 2009, 9:19 am

sones are such idiots
    they always say stupid stuff like
    'So now we're counting the degrees they bowed?'
    WELLLL
    they bowed PROPERLY
    and snsd bows
    IMPROPERLY
    see? I didnt even mention degrees
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Tue 18 Aug 2009, 9:20 am

sones are such idiots
    they always say stupid stuff like
    'So now we're counting the degrees they bowed?'
    WELLLL
    they bowed PROPERLY
    and snsd bows
    IMPROPERLY
    see? I didnt even mention degrees
    Surprise
    We STANDers are genius
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 5:01 am

I didn't actually care at first..
    But when I realized that Daesung bowed twice..
    I couldn't put my foot down..
    Daesung is older than Taeyuck..
    And is more talented than her too..
    How disrespectful of her!! bragging

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:13 am

How dare she disrespect her sunbaes. No manners person! Is she human??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm