The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
rin
MAY!
makino
The.day.dreamer
SuJugirl95
rainiskye.
S-kyo7
iAsian210
Mizuki
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
yudit
Oh_Mona
maggie
sakuyahikari
curlsattack
LUPIN
wickedfairy
chocohippo
deflate
Yumii
jaejae19
MinnieMinMinChunnie
dbsjcsforever
xjjjLOVE
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshihater
YooSulover
raintears10
OopurpleoO
Zoy
pinkrebel18
Ethanol
izzybellboo
POWitszROSIE
iSTAND
Jangleeyeon
ihatesnsB
cherry_berry
blabblepop
soshit
paboshitdae
Deliberately
queenbee
48 posters

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

Post by Yumii Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:07 am

Her acting is SUCK and BORING as HELL.

obviously.. SM bought the award for her. no surprise! bragging
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

Post by deflate Thu 01 Jan 2009, 4:00 am

If Yoona can act, maybe I should get casted too 8D
    ...yeahno, LSM needs to learn good money spending techniques.
    No need to waste it on plastic surgery and buying awards~
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Thu 01 Jan 2009, 4:27 am

Instead of wasting money on awards for his plastic girls....

Why not he spend it wisely on BRINGING BACK ARTISTS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT?
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Thu 01 Jan 2009, 7:14 am

WTF?!
    she doesn't freaking deserve that award.
    she performed? i thought she couldn't sing? O_o
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 01 Jan 2009, 8:11 am

I can't find the reason of why she won >.>
    YAMD is boring.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Thu 01 Jan 2009, 10:48 am

is it just me or is she starting to look like mr tae?
    speaking of mr. tae, well it seems like these two are trying to pave a path for themselves when disbandment comes...i praise them for thinking ahead..LOL

YoonA couldn't stop crying coz her sub-par acting is actually considered good..she must be so proud of herself *rolls eyes*
    or maybe the award was a special gift by papa LSM to his favorite doll...barf
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Thu 01 Jan 2009, 1:49 pm

evile1690 wrote:
    speaking of mr. tae, well it seems like these two are trying to pave a path for themselves when disbandment comes...i praise them for thinking ahead..LOL

HAHAHAHAHA!!

I couldn't agree more!!

And what's up with the 2nd photo?
    Was tt speacially for Papa SM who bought her the award?

tired
    sakuyahikari
    sakuyahikari
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by sakuyahikari Thu 01 Jan 2009, 4:04 pm

Geez, how much money is LSM taking from the other SM artists to buy awards for these things?
    maggie
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-05

Post by maggie Thu 01 Jan 2009, 5:28 pm

wow old man
    this is why you lose money
    haha, so true.
    Agreed!

And seriously, him spending money on whatevers are quite disturbing.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Fri 02 Jan 2009, 6:04 am

Isin't enough that the K-Music scene is suffering, they are infecting the Acting world??

I have never seen a more horrible actress than her. Its just disgusting that she would get that award when there are much more deserving actresses.

She has the same face expression on the whole time while shes "Acting" (Even when shes crying moaning), dont actors have to have EXPRESSION, at least?

And I hate how the SNSD fans are going on about how this is such an accomplishment by YoonA, first thing, the time slot. Everybody knows that daily dramas are things housewives watch to relieve their boredom, there isin't much competition. You are my destiny actually has a decent storyline with veteran actors like Sa MiJa, Jang Yong and Lee HyeSook. If you watch it, though she has the "Lead actress" label, its mostly her looking the same and the other actors make the drama. She actually doesn't have that much screen time considering shes the "Lead actress". This is the other actors accomplishment, she is no where near their level. Its insulting that they would give her any credit since she totally kills this drama for me.

I actually was going to watch this drama if she wasn't so excruciatingly bad, some of my favourite actors are in it.

To me, "Pure at 19" is similar and if you're into dramas like this, its a much better watch and Koo Hyesun can actually act.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Fri 02 Jan 2009, 5:34 pm

the only reason why she won this award is because yamd is a pretty popular drama. it's a horrible drama but it's one mostly everyone seen or heard of. her acting was awkward and stiff. but there it is, sones are all she deserves it, blah blah blah.
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Fri 02 Jan 2009, 11:29 pm

her crying look so fake

and the pose.. cry

saddist ~
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Fri 02 Jan 2009, 11:57 pm

She looks worst than a monster when she's crying. Ohwells, I hope her tears melts her face.
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Sat 03 Jan 2009, 8:55 am

cry

^LOL even this icon cries better than her.
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Sat 03 Jan 2009, 2:36 pm

I smell disbandment. :)
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:36 pm

LMAO my parents were like "Why is she shaking her hips so much? It looks so weird.." when she was dancing to "Honey"
    So much for ruining one if the best producer's songs....
    HILARIOUS!! She won an award? I'm not surprised..LSM..you and your dirty cash....
    S-kyo7

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by S-kyo7 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:37 am

I wanna know

How much that LSM pay 4 this award
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:00 pm

i couldn't agree more with you, evile1690. she and mr.tae are really being smart enough to think ahead before SNSD disbands. ew, she looks ugly when she's crying O___o;
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:24 pm

She has big thighs...
    I just something that made me so mad.
    A Soshi fan wrote that YAMD only got high ratings because of Yoona's acting.
    Hello!
    Very famous actors and actresses are in that drama.
    People who acted for more than 10 years.
    They even called the guys who portrays the character Hose's acting "insufficient".
    Those Soshi shits.
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Tue 06 Jan 2009, 5:45 am

lol...she won! omg i can't believe that!!!
    really, her acting is pathetic and hilarious.... it's like she wants to accidentaly embarrased her self!
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Tue 06 Jan 2009, 7:03 am

i am not being biased about this, but she CANNOT act for life!

i started watching "you are my destiny", despite the fact that i don't like her. but i like ji hoon and the whole story. at first i tried to accept her, but i just can't. her acting is so cheesy and all she does is pout as she whines and pretends to be the most optimistic girl on earth. even when she cheers herself on, all she does is move her arms in the "fighting!" way as she just looks up and pouts. seriously, if that is acting, then anyone can act.

i stopped watching the drama.
    MAY!
    MAY!
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by MAY! Fri 09 Jan 2009, 3:35 am

this is nightmare.... what a fake plastic cry she have there on her pic Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 884165 .

why do sm has to pick her in the first place? Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! - Page 2 51926

STAND forever
    rin
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by rin Sat 10 Jan 2009, 12:21 am

for some reason i dun really like her!!! everyone say she is famous this and that T_T""'
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 3:44 am

I watched You Are My Destiny just one time and I like the way the story was but the actress that is Yoona... Nope! She doesn't fit the character at all and her acting wasn't that great as well, since I should have felt the emotions but sadly I didn't... So what's so great about that?

I still can't believe she won an award... *sigh* This shows how desperate LSM is and then again the jealousy between the wh*res might just act up for a b*tch fight! XD
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Fri 30 Jan 2009, 10:21 am

maybe they are jus wasting their manpower on such people la

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:08 am