The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ai_sumairu
lucky730
sarahjaeyin
iAsian210
Spriinklezz
snsd*e
honeylemon
McFryburg aka Learner
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
antisnsdunite
smiley_donutXD
Elfie
xiahlalala
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chocohippo
jaejae19
izzybellboo
chocolattex3
soshit
xjjjLOVE
AnaKaide
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
KeybumLuv
SuperJuniorNShinee
uknow_wifey
deflate
SparklingDiamond
hiyostand
Ethanol
paboshitdae
Oh_Mona
35 posters

So our theory was right...

McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :
    So our theory was right... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10So our theory was right... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-08

So our theory was right... - Page 2 Empty Re: So our theory was right...

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:56 pm

it was nice of them haha and LOL I love how Kissing Crap got no cheers but nobody had people cheering all through the song lol.. XD the WONDER boys were awesome haha
    honeylemon
    honeylemon
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :
    So our theory was right... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10So our theory was right... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by honeylemon Fri 02 Jan 2009, 5:02 am

wonderboys <3 XD yes agree with how wg was totally great at playing their parts <3 not sure if soshit was present (didnt bother tbh) also love the crowd for being honest with their emotions! <3

when yuri came out in the collab it was already challenging my tolerance but when mr. tae showed his face i was about to barf my guts out... please just stop! you FAIL!!!! poor ahjusshi having to act his role!
    snsd*e
    snsd*e

Female Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by snsd*e Sat 03 Jan 2009, 12:33 am

sm should disband snsd...... LSM dont waste ur $$$ on them ,not worth it
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sat 03 Jan 2009, 4:56 am

last years one was better
    i hate the fact rat face started singing that son dambi song, she sounds horrible
    haha yuri is lonely
    mr tae is too good for big bang :)
    i feel sorry for that guy, pretending to be with mr tae
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:52 pm

HAHA the end of the Love Love Bakery was exactly what most people say,"I'd rather him go gay than be with her" noo..they're guys anyway..but since they try to be girls, screw them. Mad
    But when I first saw the mv I was going coocoo..are they trying to make a SonyeoBang or some retaded thing?
    Never gonna happen. Keep on trying sonyeonshidae~
    I'll just watch for your Disbandment-day~
    sarahjaeyin
    sarahjaeyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    So our theory was right... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10So our theory was right... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by sarahjaeyin Sun 04 Jan 2009, 10:25 pm

Last edited by sarahjaeyin on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Wed 07 Jan 2009, 2:23 am

I wanted to gag seeing Mr. Tae trying to act hot/sexy.
    The ending was so realistic. Of course she goes to the ahjussi. It wasn't even funny because it's so true... Razz
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 5:45 am

I didn't even watch that drama when I found out Mr. T and Yurine were a part of it!!!! Cause seriously, I just couldn't stand them and I'm boycotting anything about them like shows and stuff like that. There's not much difference actually except that before even when they are a part of this show I'm watching, I'm still watching it because some of my fave artists are there too but now I sacrifice not seeing my fave artists because the shitdaes are a part of the show. cry

And yes, once again Wonder Boys are back!!!!! They sure did Kissing Poo a lot better and it became a bit bearable to listen to. Considering the fact, that Wonder Girls are enjoying themselves while watching the performance. And LOL the shitdaes weren't shown even when Wonder Boys sang their song! A proof that their dance steps is easy is the fact that Wonder Girls still knows the steps even when it's been so long!!! So our theory was right... - Page 2 652978

And gosh, I totally agree with how the cheers got louder when they played Nobody!!!!!!!! So our theory was right... - Page 2 926552 I love the Big Bang-ish style of Seungri at the last part before Shindong raps! So our theory was right... - Page 2 781612 And LOL at Shinee and 2PM laughing during their airtime! Jokwonnie was really cute then!!!!! So our theory was right... - Page 2 922852
    vietnameseanti
    vietnameseanti
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 48
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by vietnameseanti Thu 22 Jan 2009, 8:58 pm

that drama is suck
    Yuri and Mr Tae can't act....
    poor my seung ri and dae sung,they must be jaelous with Ji Yong,Top and Tae yang
    JaeCherry
    JaeCherry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by JaeCherry Sat 24 Jan 2009, 4:55 pm

Haha! My friend and I even made a sequel fanfic to this.
    Except I just HAD to change the girls, I would never in my life write a fic with SNSD in it.
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Wed 15 Apr 2009, 8:29 pm

[wonderboys video]1:02 - 1:03 .. seungri must of been bored with the dance[while learning/practicing] he forgot the dance concept and didnt care :D.
    haha,. good thing they got it on air(:
    rofl, plus nobody has a rapping partㅡ which is good for the wonderboys ! ;D&& they didnt have to hold lollipops and sing some stupid ass childish music.
    ( and yeah, you can totally hear audiences screaming louder in the nobody perf, than the kissing you perf..) :D.
    happyme
    happyme
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 58
    Warning :
    So our theory was right... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10So our theory was right... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by happyme Thu 08 Oct 2009, 9:47 pm

i wanted so bad to watch this mini-drama....but those two had to be in it. I really wanted to watch Daesung and seung-ri with somebody else...preferably wonder girls like last time! Surprise

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:13 am