The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
The.day.dreamer
.:my_world:.
Rawr!
curlsattack
~MiXiHae~DBSK
myai
jojoushi
alwaiis_u
soshit
izzybellboo
Oh_Mona
KC
crazylove
kil
headless
IhateSOSHI
im_b
eunmi
cherry_berry
stand<3
SUJUDB
blackbunny
kijun
paboshitdae
Hannie*Saru
hiyostand
collation
raintears10
Yumii
Angela
LUPIN
sXiAHn
Tangera
daesungvip
jaejae19
loraine
blabblepop
AngelWings
queenbee
43 posters

Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality

cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Empty Re: Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality

Post by cherry_berry Wed 10 Dec 2008, 10:37 pm

oh,
    i read in safe forum,
    bigbang should have got YEPP popularity award, not taeyeon,,,
    just because bigbang didnt come,
    they didnt get that award????
    oh,
    i think it's not fair,,,
    how pity VIP are!!!
    they've already voted to BIGBANG...
    cry:
    hmmmmm,
    taek was so lucky...
    i hate this!!!
    albino
    eunmi
    eunmi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :
    Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Empty Re: Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality

Post by eunmi Thu 11 Dec 2008, 12:50 am

woooa! she won?! Shocked

WTF?! haha. I think someone just pitied her or maybe LSM bribed the judges. Maybe she let them take a peek underneath that drastically mini skirt? xD

-

Can I ask? Has this event already taken place? I'm sorry for the stupid question. Just that I can't stop staring at DBSK and SHINee. xDD Just want to see maybe I can catch it on YouTube.
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :
    Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Thu 11 Dec 2008, 1:51 am

ewss.. again.. the stylist is obviously her ANTI!!!!!

what did she wear? it looks soo cheap esp. the one she wore for her performance!!!!!!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 11 Dec 2008, 2:29 am

LOL
    she will never beat other singer
    with that lame song Razz
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Warning :
    Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by cherry_berry Thu 11 Dec 2008, 2:50 am

Oh yeah..
    Bout his dress..
    Omo..
    Hahahaha,i cant stop laughing..
    Did the stylist really hate him??
    White dress and black shoes??
    Razz

he is a fashion editor in factory girl,isnt he??
    And fashion editor dressed like that?
    Omo..
    Hahaha

and
    thx for 2 guys who separated dbsk and taek..
    headless

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by headless Thu 11 Dec 2008, 5:25 am

Oh my god,Shocked
    i think i'm not gonna hear Kpop for this week
    Yes...that rat face doesn't deserve it!!!
    and she just win by technically... Cool
    oh i'm very disapoint of GDA, that award is suck now...
    before this year, GDA has a prestige that they choose the winner based on whats happen in kmusic recently, but now......

even bigbang didn't get the award just becz they did'nt attend it, Sad
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 11 Dec 2008, 5:40 am

I find it sad how Delusionfuls are actually celebrating and sayin Mr. Tae "deserves" her award...

Seriously... it's not funny anymore... and imagine my surprise when i saw a video of Kangin and 2PM in ChinChin WATCHING her win...

Seriously.. this reeks of foul play somewhere along the line...

Who is Most Popular? Big Bang or Kim Taeyeon?

CLICK ME
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Thu 11 Dec 2008, 5:41 am

I heard Go Ara presented the award to the b*tch. Bought award anyone?
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by cherry_berry Thu 11 Dec 2008, 6:19 am

@headless
    i agree with u..
    I think GDA is not the most prestige award anymore..
    Oh, what mr.MoneyLover did???!
    Did he buy that award?
    So,taitai looked like a popular and famous artist??
    ~_____~
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Thu 11 Dec 2008, 12:19 pm

is it just me or does taeyeon's legs looked disgusting there? 0_0
    and woah what a cheap dress! really ugly shoes too..

popularity award? wtf
    yeah, she's popular alright..popular among the haters XD

big bang should have won instead of her..
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Thu 11 Dec 2008, 12:47 pm

lol she only won cuz showed up

that's just sad
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Thu 11 Dec 2008, 6:22 pm

This is just ridiculous.

LSM winning "Best producer" was such a dead give-away. If everybody else doesn't get an award for not showing up, Orange man LSM shouldn't be getting one either. That was the biggest indication of foul play, the fact that he got it and then Mr Tae SUDDENLY won the YEPP even though Mr Tae wasn't even in the Top 4. Oh yeah, it also helps that Go Ara was there to present the award to the boy in ruffles, coincidence eh?

I don't know about everybody else, but I was disturbed/cringing watching DBSK/SHINee cheer on LSM, Jaejoong was espcially over-doing it. LSM is creepy to the core.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by cherry_berry Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:17 pm

yeah
    LSM is not a good producer
    coz he made shitdae
    Razz
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:23 pm

Look at the number of SM artists that won.... o.o
    (Go DBSK~ go SHINee! dayemmmm... did you guys see that DBSK performance? HOT HOT had me jumping out of my seat!)

I was so surprised when LSM came on and made a speech.
    More like... shocked... stunned......
    Taeyeon's a good singer (but her attitude still SUCKS).
    She should REALLY, and I mean REALLY go solo. DISBAND SNSD!

But lots of suspicious things are bound to happen when LSM is around. Big daddy probably buying a little award.
    UGH. No matter what, SNSD always manages to push themselves in at the last moment. SO ANNOYING.

(Oh, and Big Bang should have won at least something, considering the work they've put in this year).
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 12 Dec 2008, 12:03 am

if i'm taeyeon, i'm not gonna be proud of the award...just because bigbang didn't attend, they gave the award to her?
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Fri 12 Dec 2008, 3:13 am

as expected ! that old perv would pay them to
    award that rat face

Mad

but im happiie b/c there was Wonder Shin Ki enteraction ~
    jojoushi
    jojoushi
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by jojoushi Fri 12 Dec 2008, 7:55 am

technicality sucks. BIGTIME.
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Fri 12 Dec 2008, 4:44 pm

unfair!
    rat faced ajumma isn't popular at all
    some korean people at my school say that they've heard of wg, dbsk, bigbang, epik high but never of the shitdaes!
    i didn't know the heshe was doing an ost till now!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Golden Disk Awards 2008: Taeyeon wins due to a technicality - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 13 Dec 2008, 12:55 am

she got the popularity award??
    popular for what??
    for getting surgery & his no beautiful face?!
    his voice is not beautifl at all!
    so like a frog!
    wtf???

*btw,congrats for the other winner esc. DBSK!!:)*

NO congrats for TAEYUCK!
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Sat 13 Dec 2008, 6:15 am

Why oh Why did LSM win an award?!

d'hell?
    soooo not deserving...!!
    Mad

i shall ignore about the Mr. Tae part...
    not worth my attention..
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Sat 13 Dec 2008, 4:49 pm

ok what is with korean men and fur?

anyways yea thar rule is lame.
    i mean if u dont show up u dont win.
    its like the one show TY decides to shows up. she picked the right one though
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by .:my_world:. Mon 15 Dec 2008, 12:51 am

when i know that taeyuck win the award..
    i feel that something wrong..
    and thats true..

she's not the winner..
    she's the loser..
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Mon 15 Dec 2008, 7:42 am

yeah... they went there too... but i only saw couple of those shitdae... and they were jumping like retardedly on TVXQ's mirotic... especially that tardfanny...
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Mon 15 Dec 2008, 9:12 am

I wondered too why sooman won when GDA is strict with their so called "No Show, No Award."
    tsk tsk tsk..again, it's LSM and his dirty money.. What a life

and to think those dilusionals and insanes are celebrating over the rat's award..tsch!
    BigBang should have won that award!! gosh, I still can't get over it.. alone!
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Mon 15 Dec 2008, 11:15 am

Most likely. Obviously bribed them or something. That's so lame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:18 pm