The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
akemi_cho
Raemi
yuniel
Super Gal
Maki
teaaa
KihaeXi
Oh_Mona
Evilicewolf
Wendy
musicmakesmehigh
soshit
KC
LUPIN
Yumii
koreangurl2626
hJJ
plastics
OopurpleoO
kewlchick12345
kijun
hiyostand
loraine
xiahjaesu
SoHot
riinjjang
kil
YooSulover
Bento_box
soshihater
uknow_wifey
jaejae19
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbee
38 posters

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

Post by musicmakesmehigh Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:43 am

Jeju doesn't have that much Cassiopeias and the trip to go there costs a lot. Even if it was free, i don't think Cassiopeia would go there.... even if SME shouldered the cost like they'd do on mainland events (they give busrides to and from the event yes...)
    Wendy
    Wendy
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 17
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

Post by Wendy Wed 29 Oct 2008, 5:59 pm

Tbh, when I read this article, I was angry because I still stand by my opinion that Cassiopeia is boycotting their own boys. But I'm feeling better now, got the anger out of the way. I'm not angry/hurt that "Cassiopeia is boycotting their boys" or whatever reason because well, Cassiopeia is Cassiopeia, and I trust that a fanclub will support their own fandom. So I was angry at how biased this article was. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as this is no "middle ground" for non-SNSD supporters.

But what I'm trying to say is that perhaps non-SNSD supporters who are reading this article should also consider a couple other factors on why there were few TVXQ fans or few audience members in the first place.

(1) One could be what musicmakesmehigh suggested above me. Jeju Island isn't mainland South Korea. There are cost reasons involved, and most Cassiopeia fans in South Korea are teenagers, aka students y/y? Not like Japan where the boys have older fans.

(2) I might be wrong about this, but I haven't really noticed a "China wave" happen in Korea. Perhaps promoting a Korea-China concert in South Korea (and not even mainland where all the people are) isn't very logical when there have been few Chinese musicians who have experienced successful careers in Korea.

(3) Imo, Cassiopeia wouldn't boycott their boys. I mean, I'm pretty the mass majority of them know that their comeback is only for a while, and they know they'll want to support them as much as possible while they're still back in Korea. Idk. As a fan, I wouldn't boycott my fandom and waste an opportunity to cheer for them just because I dislike/hate another group in the same company. Rather selfish, doncha think?

I'm not supporting SNSD in any way, and definitely don't think the choice of putting SNSD at a China-Korea concert is very logical considering past events (though I do see the reasons behind it)...

But I'm just trying to keep an open mind here. :)
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Wed 29 Oct 2008, 6:50 pm

Actually, STAND isn't solely blaming SNSD for the boycott, a lot of it has to do with SM himself. If you read this article here,
    https://standintl.forumotion.com/news-rumors-to-share-post-here-f2/sm-gone-too-far-cassiopeia-boycotts-dbsk-t827.htm

it sort of explains why STAND believes Cassies are boycotting.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Wed 29 Oct 2008, 7:00 pm

Wendy, first of all I'd like to suggest that if you're going to take certain comments into account, try reading them all, Bento_box already mentioned your points.

Wendy wrote:Tbh, when I read this article, I was angry because I still stand by my opinion that Cassiopeia is boycotting their own boys. But I'm feeling better now, got the anger out of the way. I'm not angry/hurt that "Cassiopeia is boycotting their boys" or whatever reason because well, Cassiopeia is Cassiopeia, and I trust that a fanclub will support their own fandom. So I was angry at how biased this article was. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as this is no "middle ground" for non-SNSD supporters.

(3) Imo, Cassiopeia wouldn't boycott their boys. I mean, I'm pretty the mass majority of them know that their comeback is only for a while, and they know they'll want to support them as much as possible while they're still back in Korea. Idk. As a fan, I wouldn't boycott my fandom and waste an opportunity to cheer for them just because I dislike/hate another group in the same company. Rather selfish, doncha think?

I'm not supporting SNSD in any way, and definitely don't think the choice of putting SNSD at a China-Korea concert is very logical considering past events (though I do see the reasons behind it)...

But I'm just trying to keep an open mind here. :)

I don't know if you noticed but this is an ANTI SNSD forum, same way fan articles are biased, antis are too, STAND are the only ones actually listening to cass and giving their reasons. Our sources are all from the Korean Cass, why would they give false information about themselves?

The boycott has been discussed countless times, and so has Cassies reasons for it. If you're going to refuse to believe it because, in your opinion you don't believe they would ever do it though they have in the past, then fine by me.

One could be what musicmakesmehigh suggested above me. Jeju Island isn't mainland South Korea. There are cost reasons involved, and most Cassiopeia fans in South Korea are teenagers, aka students y/y? Not like Japan where the boys have older fans.

Do you really believe all DBSK fans in SK are children in school? Seriously...

Rather selfish, doncha think?
    This comment upset me, Cassiopeia are probably one of the most un-selfish FCs out there, they look after all the other SMTown FCs (Minus S<3NE, only because they're constantly dissing them) and run to their aid whenever they need help. The boycott, another 'unselfish' act, sacrifising seeing their boys for the sake of a better future for their fandom and Idols, how the hell is that 'selfish'?

Thanks for the advice but we already have Admins and staff looking after our forum, no offence, but, personally, imo, I don't appreciate your comments (Or the way you write your comments insinuating that everybody at STAND is close-minded and reckless, or maybe your not being very clear with the way you're writing?) trying to tell everybody how to run the place, again, we have a staff and Admins for a reason, but thanks for taking time out to comment :D
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Wed 29 Oct 2008, 8:51 pm

queenbee wrote:^
    Where did you hear THAT rumor?

ELF is part of Cartel and Black Ocean. They don't just do a major turn around all of a sudden.

I was reading some girls blog and she swears out that e l f is supporting them now.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Wed 29 Oct 2008, 9:08 pm

KC wrote:
    queenbee wrote:^
    Where did you hear THAT rumor?

ELF is part of Cartel and Black Ocean. They don't just do a major turn around all of a sudden.

I was reading some girls blog and she swears out that e l f is supporting them now.
    Does this girl have any proof that ELF is supporting them now?
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Wed 29 Oct 2008, 11:35 pm

In any case,
    DBSK is completely innocent
    & Cassie should have never done that.

*HeartBroken*..

Hope DBSK members aren't too upset about the whole thing

Last edited by Kihae on Wed 29 Oct 2008, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    teaaa
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by teaaa Thu 30 Oct 2008, 2:18 am

omg should they really be sacrificing DBSK for this?
    i mean, what if DBSK gets disbanded anyways?

doesn't LSM have a habit of disbanding bands right after their peak or something? idk, since he's not the guy that runs everything anymore. but yeah. i hope the ones that recieve the ultimate consequence is SNSD, not DBSK.
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Maki Thu 30 Oct 2008, 4:53 am

That is a pitiful turnout, whether it be due to the boycott by Cassies or the economic crash...or both. Truly heart-breaking for DBSK and SHINee.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Super Gal Thu 30 Oct 2008, 5:00 am

Well written article!!

Strongly agree with xiahjaesu..Why these b****es were selected to perform for such important event *sighs*
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Thu 30 Oct 2008, 7:48 am

i'm not really flabbergasted or anything. cos last year when they were just retarded newbies, they were performing in last year's Korea China Friendship Concert too. so... my point is Why the hell is people like Jang Ri In or Hankyung not there?
    I mean they totally symbolise the bond between Korea and China. not some weird nine sluts jumping around in skimpy clothing.

And cassiopeia is still boycotting? tsk... DBSK would be gone for japan soon after the korea activities are ending, can't they just enjoy? Deal with SM later, it saddens the boys.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 30 Oct 2008, 1:12 pm

^ i know!!
    even SUJU M was not there!!!
    DAMN YOU LSM!
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Tue 04 Nov 2008, 1:32 am

That's a loong article.

SNshits are a total disgrace there.
    Those people were just polite only.
    If only SJ-M were there...
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 2:15 am

Don't worry people when all of this over and we take down the plastic 9 then we can return to normal AJA! Surprise
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 76
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by mikkoon_anti_SNSD Tue 18 Nov 2008, 10:17 am

I can't believe this...
    Cass will never support SNSD, Cass even never cheer for SNSD, remember? Remember Dream Concert 2008? Do you remember what SNSD's fans did to Cass, E.L.F and TripleS?
    So Cass, E.L.F and Triple revenge Honey, they didn't cheer for SNSD for 10 minutes!! That's right! How could Cassiopeia cheer for SNSD? That's impossible...
    Hankyung, I mean SuJu M and Zhang Li Yin supposed to be there...What's LSM doing? And one more thing, do you remember SM Concert 2008 in China? Remember what did Tiffany did? How could she giggle at that time?
    Anyway, Cassie didn't and we'll never support SNSD

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 30358

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 9:54 pm

SM is falling because of LSM and his stupid idea of debuting SNSD -_-

Cassiopeia Forever~
    Keep STANDing and we shall not fall (:
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Sat 24 Jan 2009, 2:49 pm

Goddamn SNSD... if only DBSK, SuJu, and all other popular idols would talk about their true feelings.... in other words, say "We hate SNSD! Disband!" But they're too nice

cry Why must they be nice to stupid people?!

Delete if I've already posted before >_<
    xDBSK-loveex
    xDBSK-loveex
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 216
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by xDBSK-loveex Sat 21 Feb 2009, 8:10 pm

don't worry they won't .
    esp. after what their fans did to our cassiopeia fans
    probs just a misunderstanding
    lol but in my eyes i see it as they were representing DBSK rather than so neuh shit dae . Razz
    QQLoveQQ
    QQLoveQQ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by QQLoveQQ Tue 17 Mar 2009, 9:47 pm

I heard Cass and ELF are teaming up? They hate how SM treats them? at least, thats what I heard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:35 am